ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.201.200.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


best hevc to mp4 converter


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
AuthorMessage
32g avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 13:39
Author:
Hello everyone, I'm looking for advice on converting hevc files mp4 so I can play them on my tablet. I'm using handbrake at the min but it's taking about 2 hours to convert a 50 min file. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 14:00
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
i use 3 basic converters Wondershare video converter, Pavtube BluRay Video Converter Ultimate and Brorsoft Video Converter - for mkv work MKVToolNix GUI
32g avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 15:08
Author:
Thank you cat, ill give wondershare a go. just hope i can apply the patch properly this time. Im not much of a techno wizard! Thanks again
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 15:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Convert them to MP4 from what?
If they are MKV and already contain the proper video codec etc.. Then you don't have to convert the whole video, you can just change the MKV container to MP4, which takes only a few seconds instead of hours if you re-encode the whole video. Plus the video/audio is untouched this way, so no loss in quality.

Here are the instruction given to TV downloaders who need mp4 instead of MKV:
Quote:
mkv to mp4 in seconds use link below
http://www.videohelp.com/software/rebox.NET (it's freeware)
step 1 download and install
step 2 add mvk press go all done in a few seconds

If the original video isn't in HEVC yet or you want to make it smaller, then sadly there isn't much you can do to speed up the encoding process. Encoding H265 HEVC is simply a very CPU intensive process. Most encoding suites use the x265 encoder anyway so switching between them effectively only changes the user interface and external options, but the very same core encoder is used, so the speed/performance would be the same.

The only thing really you can do to make significant speed increases is to lower the output quality. So you could run some test to see if you can find a decent comprise there. Going around and trying out different encoding suites to find a significantly faster HEVC encoder would be a waste of time, since they don't exist. Handbrake is a fine encoding suite... If you liked the interface, then you might as well stick with that one.

GPU encoding is also an options, but since that is still vastly inferior to CPU encoding, I also consider this as 'lowering the quality'.
And ofcourse upgrading your hardware would increase the performance, but I'm guessing you weren't looking for that answer 10.gif
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 16:01
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Cat wrote:
i use 3 basic converters Wondershare video converter, Pavtube BluRay Video Converter Ultimate and Brorsoft Video Converter - for mkv work MKVToolNix GUI

Yep,Wondershare is great for converting ripped DVD files to MP4 etc,but not to good for down scaling,for example 720p to 400p you can get audio sync issues with some jobs but not all,much quicker encode time compared to handbrake etc,although better quality is achieved with handbrake etc,other than that good editing and effect adding features and download feature pretty good too compared to explorer add-ons and free web based download convertors.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 16:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Just like in your 'book request' topic and evident in various places around this forum, there are people that try to discredit everything I'm posting, regardless of whether that has merit. Like I said you can speed up encoding by compromising in quality.. You don't have to switch encoders to do that..

Anyway I hope the silly games that some play don't get in the way too much of you getting the proper advice. Let us know your findings.. I don't mind being proven wrong, but it makes no sense for someone to throw bad advice at you just because they don't want the other to be right.
32g avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 16:31
Author:
Thank you all for the advice and tips. I will get back to you later, on how I got on. Thanks again everybody
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 18:54
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
mulva1989 likes to present herself like she is some brilliant encoder and all around genius...She isn't! Its just that whole I'm a girl (supposedly) who has to prove I'm good enough mentality. After a while it gets boring though, she tends to come across like a know it all.

Don't you have enough to do training all the other moderators and teaching them how to properly do thier jobs or perhaps have some moderating work to do, maybe find something else about encoding to copy and paste to make you look half way informed..

i mean must you have your nose in everything, contradict everyone -
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 19:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
mulva1989 likes to present herself like she is some brilliant encoder and all around genius...She isn't! Its just that whole I'm a girl (supposedly) who has to prove I'm good enough mentality. After a while it gets boring though, she tends to come across like a know it all.

Don't you have enough to do training all the other moderators and teaching them how to properly do thier jobs or perhaps have some moderating work to do, maybe find something else about encoding to copy and paste to make you look half way informed..

i mean must you have your nose in everything, contradict everyone -
Well to be frank I do know a lot of stuff..
I don't know everything (far from it) and I'm certainly not always right, nor am I brilliant or a genius. But I guess the big apparent difference between you and me is that whenever I'm wrong.. I'm learning something.. You on the other hand just try to stray from the topic by throwing vain insults at the other person. Hence.. you'll always stay wrong on that topic. and on top of that make a fool of yourself since you really come off as someone who has absolutely no valuable knowledge to add on the topic discussed. I try and explain what and why and you're only response is to act like a little boy, kicking and screaming because he has no intelligent response to give? I mean grow up...

Like I've said to you several times in the past already ... Prove me wrong and I'll concede.. I have no problem with you being right if you are. But for some reason you always chose to act like a clown and amount to nothing more then attempts at personal insults.

That's fine you know.. I'm not easily offended.
What does bother me though is when this attitude of yours gets in the way of someone asking for genuine help.
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 21:02
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Mulva1989 wrote:
Cat wrote:
mulva1989 likes to present herself like she is some brilliant encoder and all around genius...She isn't! Its just that whole I'm a girl (supposedly) who has to prove I'm good enough mentality. After a while it gets boring though, she tends to come across like a know it all.

Don't you have enough to do training all the other moderators and teaching them how to properly do thier jobs or perhaps have some moderating work to do, maybe find something else about encoding to copy and paste to make you look half way informed..

i mean must you have your nose in everything, contradict everyone -
Well to be frank I do know a lot of stuff..
I don't know everything (far from it) and I'm certainly not always right, nor am I brilliant or a genius. But I guess the big apparent difference between you and me is that whenever I'm wrong.. I'm learning something.. You on the other hand just try to stray from the topic by throwing vain insults at the other person. Hence.. you'll always stay wrong on that topic. and on top of that make a fool of yourself since you really come off as someone who has absolutely no valuable knowledge to add on the topic discussed. I try and explain what and why and you're only response is to act like a little boy, kicking and screaming because he has no intelligent response to give? I mean grow up...

Like I've said to you several times in the past already ... Prove me wrong and I'll concede.. I have no problem with you being right if you are. But for some reason you always chose to act like a clown and amount to nothing more then attempts at personal insults.

That's fine you know.. I'm not easily offended.
What does bother me though is when this attitude of yours gets in the way of someone asking for genuine help.

Personally I could give less than a shit about what bothers you. Is that you throwing insults back at me? Didnt you just basically reprimand me for that? Or is that you just being the narcissistic power driven borderline personality you really are...I mean really your going to lecture anyone or suggest in your manipulative twist the truth to suit yourself kind of way how much better you are while feigning humility...and your overwhelming need to help?

Please - the reason you get any civility from me at all is because you have that red star by your name and no matter what you say or how many times ozi sends reassurances, I know your a lying two faced clown whose intention it is is to bait me into your delusional mental illness - so you can go to ozi and say "see how good I am, even when he insults me"...

I know when i am being insulted even if it is in that all so familiar passive aggressive mentally disturbed way you do it....

incidentally, your a glorified retagger nothing more. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know and the fact, that you have to remind everyone constantly about how much you know just reveals how terribly insecure you really are...so just piss off with that.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 22:02
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Cat wrote:
mulva1989 likes to present herself like she is some brilliant encoder and all around genius...She isn't! Its just that whole I'm a girl (supposedly) who has to prove I'm good enough mentality. After a while it gets boring though, she tends to come across like a know it all.

Don't you have enough to do training all the other moderators and teaching them how to properly do thier jobs or perhaps have some moderating work to do, maybe find something else about encoding to copy and paste to make you look half way informed..

i mean must you have your nose in everything, contradict everyone -
Well to be frank I do know a lot of stuff..
I don't know everything (far from it) and I'm certainly not always right, nor am I brilliant or a genius. But I guess the big apparent difference between you and me is that whenever I'm wrong.. I'm learning something.. You on the other hand just try to stray from the topic by throwing vain insults at the other person. Hence.. you'll always stay wrong on that topic. and on top of that make a fool of yourself since you really come off as someone who has absolutely no valuable knowledge to add on the topic discussed. I try and explain what and why and you're only response is to act like a little boy, kicking and screaming because he has no intelligent response to give? I mean grow up...

Like I've said to you several times in the past already ... Prove me wrong and I'll concede.. I have no problem with you being right if you are. But for some reason you always chose to act like a clown and amount to nothing more then attempts at personal insults.

That's fine you know.. I'm not easily offended.
What does bother me though is when this attitude of yours gets in the way of someone asking for genuine help.

Personally I could give less than a shit about what bothers you. Is that you throwing insults back at me? Didnt you just basically reprimand me for that? Or is that you just being the narcissistic power driven borderline personality you really are...I mean really your going to lecture anyone or suggest in your manipulative twist the truth to suit yourself kind of way how much better you are while feigning humility...and your overwhelming need to help?

Please - the reason you get any civility from me at all is because you have that red star by your name and no matter what you say or how many times ozi sends reassurances, I know your a lying two faced clown whose intention it is is to bait me into your delusional mental illness - so you can go to ozi and say "see how good I am, even when he insults me"...

I know when i am being insulted even if it is in that all so familiar passive aggressive mentally disturbed way you do it....

incidentally, your a glorified retagger nothing more. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know and the fact, that you have to remind everyone constantly about how much you know just reveals how terribly insecure you really are...so just piss off with that.
Well ofcourse that were insults of me..
I thought that was pretty obvious but good for you that you figured that out. Attaboy!
I don't even really see how you can call what you marked in red passive aggressive? It's quite direct in its meaning. If you needed your Sherlock hat to figure that one out, just because it had no swearing,illnesses or other profanity in it, then you are a pretty emotionally scarred person I must conclude.

I didn't rebuke you for making insults in itself.. my rebuke was aimed at you trying to claim I'm wrong, not by discussing it in any kind of intelligent capacity but by going straight in to baseless insults. I say baseless because most of the stuff you try to insult me with is based on nothing but your imagination and/or are totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. And yes ofcourse you can expect some insults back from me when you come at me... Unlike yours however they usually just describe what you're doing, I don't need to resort to senseless namecalling or make up all kinds of stuff...

Anyway unless you have anything meaningful to add, I'm done bickering with you here.
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 01:04
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
32g wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm looking for advice on converting hevc files mp4 so I can play them on my tablet. I'm using handbrake at the min but it's taking about 2 hours to convert a 50 min file. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you


Wondershare never lets me down.
menin avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 08:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
Lol Babykins yes good old wondershare, sometimes the shortest answer is the best one.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 09:16
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
amazing just about everyone here agreed with me in the end with the exception of her highness the newly appointed critic and ultimate authority of EXTRATORRENT madame mulva1989 resident know it all, arrogant prick and future dictator of ET.

Notice she is never done bickering until she has had her say, and notice how meaningful it is!
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:06
Author: SuperAdmin
rebox.NET wont work with x265
x265 and x264 use differnt writing headers even if devopers make it compatible it will still need to re-encode video to x264 for comparability

if you want it done fast with hanbreak then change your settings but dont except file to be small 200mb x265 to x264 usually turn out almost x3 in size with settings below

2016-06-0421_59_05-HandBrake.png

if your goal is to reduce the file size then go with

Quality: Constant Quality to 20 or 21

Optimize Video:Slower

H.264 Level 3.1 or even 4.1 not much difference between them

but encoding time will slow down
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1