Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E20.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.92.190.158.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Welcome to the return of the sarcastic one!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 1 of 7   [ 94 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 00:01
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Hello and welcome back to my world, well some of you special (needs) ones have already had a special welcome back from me!
For the rest of you………. Well if you know me then it’s nice to be back to annoy the shite out of ya, if you think you know me, then wishing you well when you try and suck my arse up! And for those of you who don’t know me then don’t bother trying to know me cos you’ll get fucked up.
Just to save you all a lot of time and head scratching. I have split the rant down, so you can pick and choose what you want to read, and to be honest you really don’t want to read it all it’s full of pain, sarcasm and the truth that is in front of you but were afraid to admit or speak about!!

The highly exaggerated tale of my death
Well it is true I was dead and the stories of my death were greatly exaggerated!!
I only suffered a minor bit of multiple traumatic amputations of all my limbs and a slight decapitation as well.

Miraculously god (the pillaging raping rampaging crusading Christian one) appeared in front of me, he said “kneel before me my son and you will be cured, you will live and your limbs will be back”, I replied go and fuck off and send out a plague of frogs ya cunt! I have no legs to kneel down on! Next thing I know, is this fucker called Allah appears before me and says, “hello my Jihad, here wear this vest with pride, and you will be rewarded with 72 virgin brides in Jannah” ahhh get tae fuck ya wanker I have no neck or arms the fucking thing will fall off!!

Then this fat bald half naked bloke come wobbling over and starts, “While you are in bardo between human and Asura, come meditate and observe the 5 precepts of the order” WTF!! Hey baldy cockpuller, don’t take a life??,what my torso rolls over on top of them and kills them?? Stealing, will I just fall on something and hope it gets stuck in my arse crack? Acting unchastely?? WTF ya bawhied my dick was sliced off as well as my other appendages so how could I shag anyway, and talking falsely, now yer really taking the piss, the decapitation split my jaw, and I can’t even drink intoxicants it just pishes oot the bottom of my skull.

Then when I thought it was all over, a woman calling herself Miss B.L. Zeebub, and starts on with this shit “now you are in your afterlife come join me in hades”, then I realised I was in hell already and I would never mix 20/20 and mushys again!!
Now to the serious stuff………
Is this really the right direction for ET to be going????

Been perusing the forums the last few days (not logged in) to see what has been going on and holy crap have I missed the post where it says bring your retarded friend to work day??
Soup did you really need to invite your Buckfast breakfast buddy humility??

WTF is going on here in the land of ET (The forums should be renamed Entertaining Tards Forum) there is so much childish shite being posted by so few attention seeking little children, and bitchy little diva’s but suppose that gives the Mods a free course in kindergarten teaching?
Just look at this shit,
Hum_Del_topic.png
It is asking for pointless forum posts to be deleted, well that would be all of their posts then?? And yet another waste of space that makes a post for something that already exists in the forums,
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/7034/
Now should you not have posted this?
Hum_Del_topic.png
Here, http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/23786/
And god knows why you need a pick up line, when this all you need to learn to say on a date to get a shag is,
http://c0026106.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/4728c6b4a6104109a62e8478448bc7c4_camel-001.mp3
And this?
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/23833/the+last+thing+my+mother+said+to+me.html
Yet again a needless post for something that already exists……
Hum_Del_topic.png
(PS, that image has been genetically modified from the original post, to save the whales.)
And yeah you did miss something; it’s called a mother’s day topic!!
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/23567/

And I see it business as usual in ET, chat still minced, my favorite error 500, still downloading problems, nothing change’s, part from, the shitty dumb ass kiddies in the forum, oh hold on they been here all along, just the same shit different names. Oops I mean new dupe accounts!!
Now for the nasty truth about the site you love, and my entry into the ET flag competition!!
What I’m finding funny as shit is that these posts/topics are still in the forums, causing trouble and stirring shit, but topics that may be a bit more controversial and risqué are closed down and deleted, case in point, not that I can read/find said topic as it has censored by deletion. But from comments elsewhere it looks like these was a topic about a swastika avatar and someone finding it offensive?

EDIT - Was this the swastika member(oop's will I get banned for using red, white and black text???)

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/FckOuttaHere/events/ ??
Guess I'll be going the same way unless someone on staff has a bit of intelligence??

While I think all Nazis/sympathizers/ fascist’s and bonehead’s should be dead for being bigoted moronic retards, this could have been a very good debate topic to show the intellectual side of some of the more intelligent ET members, but it was found OFFENSIVE by uneducated members who I can guarantee have either financially supported one of the most fascist corporations in the world or support a spurious god of some figmental religion which has slaughtered more people and carried out more ethnic cleansings then nazi regime ever did across Europe, Africa and Russia. Also if this was deleted for being racially offensive then why are all the bro topics still here, even they have a great record of ethnic cleansing’s, even as long ago as 2012!!!! So why are they not deemed offensive and been deleted??

I would be interested to hear more about this topic and why it was deleted and the childish topics remain?? Also if this topic was deleted then I guess the offending avatar would have been removed?

So why censor a members avatar for being offensive when the site is supposedly meant to encourage/allow freedom of speech/opinion’s, yet how many blatantly offensive avatars are on show every day on ET, bet a lot of members find the bouncing near naked parts of female anatomy heaving up and down offensive, but don’t want to create a scene, but then again ET is run by males (mostly – still a bit dubious about what Yogi is??), and this is not really looked at as being sexist. So sexism OK, Brocist topics OK, but controversial topics/avatars (but not sexist) not OK? A bit contradictory is it not?

So here is my entry into the flag competition!!
ET_flag.png
The Genital herpes of ET!!
Hum_Del_topic.png
Did you forget I’m the Genital herpes of ET, you might not see me for a long time, you know I’m always lurking about and then out of the blue I’ll suddenly inflict a great deal of pain, itching, and burning upon you when you least expect it!!
ET Hiring new staff, using the Rehabilitation Act of 1973

Twattard.png
“But for the sake of argument, let’s say you’re right…”
So you are saying that the members are lying and making this problem up, and you don’t want to say they are lying cos you don’t want an argument?
And now for something completely different, um well I mean really fucking stupid, and someone actually made this retarded( now do you understand the title of this section??) bawhied a MOD?

Twattarddick.png

And that’s supposedly from someone who has been around in the P2P world for a while?? Still trying to figure out how this account is banned??

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/YIFY/events/

and talking about getting banned for “uploading copyrighted(is that even a word??) materials….”

do you own the copyright to any of the “materials” that you have uploaded??

Stilladick.png
I guess not, so you should be banned then??

Dyslexia, stupidity, or just a brainless uneducated moron??
I happened to stumble upon this hehe
Moronicmod.jpg
Quote: As taken from the official site halfwit,

In conclusion it was not only a good idea what I suggested, it turns out it already happens to be a rule since 2010.
So I'm sorry but I have to take back my words.. I was not quick on the gun to suggest it's bad moderating.
I do believe it is bad moderating for a mod to tell someone to disregard to rules and proceed to feed him made up rules that clearly are in conflict with the real rules.
And I also do believe it is bad moderating to defend other mods telling users to disregard the rules.

That is so fucking unbelievably hilarious!!!! I really am dumbfounded that you even have the intelligence to breathe!!

I do believe it is bad moderating for a mod to tell someone the site rules and proceed to feed him made up rules that clearly are in conflict with the real rules. Before they actually read the topic that they post a link to and quote from!! The big clue in that topic is the “?” in the title, or maybe even the opening lines of the post

“Since we seem to get the same folk requesting the same movies/music etc., or just the same movies being requested time and time again clogging up the forum, how about putting some ground rules in place to be followed when requesting a torrent. Something like the following,”
These are not rules, but a topic started to see if it would be wise/feasible or required to make some “official” rules for requests, read it and you might see that, if you can understand plain and simple English grammar?

Oh and why did I think it wise to create a topic to suggest rules for requests?? Well it was in response to one of ET’s favourite sons!
https://extratorrent.cc/profile/dayday1223/events/

Well think that’s enough of a polite welcome back from me for now, enjoy this post and any PM’s will be answered slowly and only if you use your proper account, no dupe accounts allowed and if you leave your full bank account details with me.
It’s nice to be back, well might be for me but defiantly not for you lot, the peace and quiet on ET is well and truly gone now!!

DISCLAIMER!!
I am in no way associated, related to, or connected to this retarded fucker in any way shape or form! And yeah it’s not connected in any way with my multiple personality disorder or a figment of my fucked up mind!!
halfwit.jpg

PS.
DUH.jpg
Yeah the times have changed, from 02.18 on the 24th Jan 16 to 18.05 on the 1st of May 2016 in time for another pointless post that is a bit late!!

PPS.
Nae fucker PM me, well for at leas t3 days till I can clear the 100 pm's in my inbox!!

Oh well checked them all, nothing changes, loads of spam, torrent comments about my shit dead torrents, and Ozi and his mass PMS
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 00:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Missed you.. <sniff>
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 00:54
Faithwyn wrote:
Missed you.. <sniff>
Lying bastard! LOL! missed me like a dose of the crabs!
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 01:55
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
I missed ye ya fanny bawed prick.........But, nice to see ye back ya cunt....
If SaM or ozi looked, instant staff status again, really good to see you back
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 02:00
Soup wrote:
I missed ye ya fanny bawed prick.........But, nice to see ye back ya cunt....
um I think you meant to say, "welcome back you mental junkie hermaphrodite chuff muncher!??
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 02:01
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Lol I want to start out by welcoming you back.. I've seen your name pop up many times now.
Obviously we're not off to a good start, but I must say I respect the fact that you just take people direct and head on. That's a quality that sometimes lacks on ET.

What I do find funny though is that you go around handing out -3 reviews for "Messy mass debating over the forums" to a list of people, only to make it your first order of business to take snippets from all over those debates and start your own topic continuing on those debates and with that potentially making even a bigger mess.
Also .. taking snippets and single posts away from whole discussions obviously makes for a very subjective view.. But looking at some of the specific snippets you took I can only assume that was exactly where you were going for.

Anyway.. in answer to your Rehabilitation Act of 1973...
For the sake of argument... Lets for the sake of argument assume that you understand what that means.
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Twattard.png
So you are saying that the members are lying and making this problem up, and you don’t want to say they are lying cos you don’t want an argument?
You should really try read better and not try to put words in peoples mouth..
It's clear from my post that I'm not at all saying anybody is lying here..
I personally hadn't heard negative things on Trust.Zone from other uploaders, but that doesn't mean there aren't negative experiences.
I simply could not deny nor confirm those claims with any certainty.. But since to my point it really wasn't relevant whether this was true or not, I skipped over it.. Hence the “But for the sake of argument, let’s say you’re right…”. If you're comparing a VPN provider with selling condoms with holes in them, but DON'T have a killswitch or any proper firewall/routing scheme setup to protect from disconnects, well then you should set your priorities straight. Like I pointed out in that discussion.. It doesn't matter with how many bullets you play Russian roulette, eventually you'll always die.. trying to blame the amount of bullets being used is poppycock.
Anybody have sarcasm for dummies for The sarcastic one?
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Twattarddick.png
And that’s supposedly from someone who has been around in the P2P world for a while?? Still trying to figure out how this account is banned??
and talking about getting banned for “uploading copyrighted(is that even a word??) materials….”
Lol for someone who calls himself "The sarcastic one" you really have a bad instinct for sarcasm ...
If someone is seriously still asking why YIFY left ET, then I'm not helping them by giving them a straight up answer.
The snippet collector
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Moronicmod.jpg

In conclusion it was not only a good idea what I suggested, it turns out it already happens to be a rule since 2010.
So I'm sorry but I have to take back my words.. I was not quick on the gun to suggest it's bad moderating.
I do believe it is bad moderating for a mod to tell someone to disregard to rules and proceed to feed him made up rules that clearly are in conflict with the real rules.
And I also do believe it is bad moderating to defend other mods telling users to disregard the rules.

That is so fucking unbelievably hilarious!!!! I really am dumbfounded that you even have the intelligence to breathe!!

I do believe it is bad moderating for a mod to tell someone the site rules and proceed to feed him made up rules that clearly are in conflict with the real rules. Before they actually read the topic that they post a link to and quote from!! The big clue in that topic is the “?” in the title, or maybe even the opening lines of the post

“Since we seem to get the same folk requesting the same movies/music etc., or just the same movies being requested time and time again clogging up the forum, how about putting some ground rules in place to be followed when requesting a torrent. Something like the following,”
These are not rules, but a topic started to see if it would be wise/feasible or required to make some “official” rules for requests, read it and you might see that, if you can understand plain and simple English grammar?

Oh and why did I think it wise to create a topic to suggest rules for requests?? Well it was in response to one of ET’s favourite sons!
Well...
We had this discussion in that specific topic already.
If you pick out 1 post from that whole discussion and bash on it without any context, history or followups..
Well.. lets just say that I'm not the one coming off stupid, brainless or uneducated then...
https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/23854/book+request.html
Two whole pages of fun.. If you're looking for a response on what you said, you'll find mine in there.

Anyway .. to put your mind at ease.
I wasn't hired..
There was nothing in the budget for troublemakers like me Ozi said so he would only take me on as an intern.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 02:45
Mulva1989 wrote:
Lol I want to start out by welcoming you back.. I've seen your name pop up many times now.
Obviously we're not off to a good start, but I must say I respect the fact that you just take people direct and head on. That's a quality that sometimes lacks on ET.

What I do find funny though is that you go around handing out -3 reviews for "Messy mass debating over the forums" to a list of people - So I'm not allowed to voice my opinion or use the review function to support my opinion?? So fucking sorry!!

rmm, only to make it your first order of business to take snippets from all over those debates and start your own topic continuing on those debates and with that potentially making even a bigger mess. - Yet again Am I not allowed to voice my opinion on a bunch of twats acting like retarded children? and I deliberately left out links to some of the topics to ensure the mess does not get any bigger than the tards have made it!! and I lied I'm not fucking sorry!

Also .. taking snippets and single posts away from whole discussions obviously makes for a very subjective view.. But looking at some of the specific snippets you took I can only assume that was exactly where you were going for. - Only if you want it to?? If you want then I will post the whole of the topics here,I read them all but took the funniest bits out.

Anyway.. in answer to your Rehabilitation Act of 1973...
For the sake of argument... Lets for the sake of argument assume that you understand what that means.
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Twattard.png
You should really try read better and not try to put words in peoples mouth.. I did read clearly, that's why I posted it!! DUH!!

It's clear from my post that I'm not at all saying anybody is lying here..
“let’s say you’re right…” - So what is that then: if that's not an insinuation that you don't believe them then WTF is it??

I personally hadn't heard negative things on Trust.Zone from other uploaders, but that doesn't mean there aren't negative experiences.
I simply could not deny nor confirm those claims with any certainty.. But since to my point it really wasn't relevant whether this was true or not, I skipped over it.. Hence the “But for the sake of argument, let’s say you’re right…”. If you're comparing a VPN provider with selling condoms with holes in them, but DON'T have a killswitch or any proper firewall/routing scheme setup to protect from disconnects, well then you should set your priorities straight. Like I pointed out in that discussion.. It doesn't matter with how many bullets you play Russian roulette, eventually you'll always die.. trying to blame the amount of bullets being used is poppycock.
Anybody have sarcasm for dummies for The sarcastic one?
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Twattarddick.png
Lol for someone who calls himself "The sarcastic one" you really have a bad instinct for sarcasm ...
If someone is seriously still asking why YIFY left ET, then I'm not helping them by giving them a straight up answer. - Why not?? Is that not what mods on this site are meant to do?? Help members?? Set an example to other members, Not everyone knows the answer to everything, and clearly that member did not, and it's OK to give members misleading?wrong/incomplete information??
The snippet collector
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Moronicmod.jpg

Well...
We had this discussion in that specific topic already.
If you pick out 1 post from that whole discussion and bash on it without any context, history or followups..
Well.. lets just say that I'm not the one coming off stupid, brainless or uneducated then... -Hey fuckwit I did read it, and I think I even read the article you posted the link to??? And I even read it again and it's still fucking hilarious, at least you keep me amused!!
https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/23854/book+request.html
Two whole pages of fun.. If you're looking for a response on what you said, you'll find mine in there.

Anyway .. to put your mind at ease.
I wasn't hired.. antoher DUH!! Hired - adjective "Having a job" so you don;t have a job to do here on ET as a MOD?
There was nothing in the budget for troublemakers like me Ozi said so he would only take me on as an intern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBLFjSbgQ68
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 03:22
Author: SuperAdmin
you should know by now Big_A that russian flag is the only one thats offensive if admin were to see it he would pour vodka all over et light a match and fart

but et is a fair site we only allow the US,UK,AU nazi flags here its ok for them to kill the innocent while 'still' trying to capture the target its called nasa technology

i think we need to send nasa less money to cut back on the hair spray for the female astronaut those stiff perms are looking ridiculous

thanks for not reviewing Cat with -5 my pm box is empty today

'edit' he just sent me pm in advance anyways

ok you can review me to now
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 03:46
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
welcome back from where ever the fuck you were my symbiotic dual personality prince of the forum - wondered where you'd been and what might have become of you, i didnt dare to imagine that the powers that be mightve had there way with you.

You know there's a new regime now - ozi's gone off the reservation and lost his fuckin mind. He hired this neo nazi dictator crazed cunt, that you should have met by now seeing as how she likes to micro manage, critique and correct any nuance that seems out of sort for her. She opinionated, self righteous and no one is quite sure if she is actually a she or a she like shedevil was, ya know with the appendage and all...

By the way she also is a legit by the book DSMIIIR diagnosable narcissistic borderline personality to the extreme mate - watch her careful, look through her posts you'll see my point = she is never wrong and knows it all as well.

Bro I am glad your back, but with her around i suspect our days are numbered apparently she is ozi's new pet..she shits in the forum and he goes round with the pooper scooper deleting pages that might be embarrassing to her.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 04:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
welcome back from where ever the fuck you were my symbiotic dual personality prince of the forum - wondered where you'd been and what might have become of you, i didnt dare to imagine that the powers that be mightve had there way with you.

You know there's a new regime now - ozi's gone off the reservation and lost his fuckin mind. He hired this neo nazi dictator crazed cunt, that you should have met by now seeing as how she likes to micro manage, critique and correct any nuance that seems out of sort for her. She opinionated, self righteous and no one is quite sure if she is actually a she or a she like shedevil was, ya know with the appendage and all...

By the way she also is a legit by the book DSMIIIR diagnosable narcissistic borderline personality to the extreme mate - watch her careful, look through her posts you'll see my point = she is never wrong and knows it all as well.

Bro I am glad your back, but with her around i suspect our days are numbered apparently she is ozi's new pet..she shits in the forum and he goes round with the pooper scooper deleting pages that might be embarrassing to her.

Lol .. as you can see Big_A_Little_A ..
There is only one thing on Cat's mind these days and I'm living there rent-free big_grin.gif.

Apart from the kitty litter everywhere it's not as bad as you'd expect though.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 05:00
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
the only thing - hardly. Dont flatter yourself, your comments are just symptomatic of your mental illness - supreme arrogance and self centeredness.

truth be told, i wouldnt cross the street to piss on you, if you were on fire! Perhaps, i'd get a long stick, some chocolate and some marshmallows and invite some friends for some samores... BTW you've obviously noticed by now that now that she swallowed tons of ozi's man juice and become staff she severely minimizes her part in any of the mess you address, and carefully deflects any hint of responsibility....
RTG avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 05:14
Author:
Cat wrote:

OMFG Cat said bro your so fucking indian
the real nazi are in Mulva1989 events page bro its your buddy the one that you call a cripple in a wheelchair
has anyone noticed that Cat and Mulva1989 sound like the same person maybe its his estranged daughter the one his x wife dont let him see after catching him in bed with a helpless cripple forcing inappropriate sexual acts on him or maybe Cat and his bud wanna fuck Mulva1989 but after showing her the 3 inches shared between them she couldnt find tweezers small enough to locate them its ok Mulva1989 ill send you my pinky it will satisfy you

reasons to ban Cat
disrespecting staff
abusing reviews
calling members bad words

TEZ bro ban him shows us what you got bro your administration weapons are calling you
RTG avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 05:20
Author:

Cat wrote:
the only thing - hardly. Dont flatter yourself, your comments are just symptomatic of your mental illness - supreme arrogance and self centeredness.

truth be told, i wouldnt cross the street to piss on you, if you were on fire! Perhaps, i'd get a long stick, some chocolate and some marshmallows and invite some friends for some samores... BTW you've obviously noticed by now that now that she swallowed tons of ozi's man juice and become staff she severely minimizes her part in any of the mess you address, and carefully deflects any hint of responsibility....

bro i asked ozi for that love heart icon after examining my throat he said its not deep enough can you swallow him for me bro its the only way he will give me the love heart icon
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 06:09
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
RTG wrote:
Cat wrote:

the real nazi are in Mulva1989 events page bro its your buddy the one that you call a cripple in a wheelchair
has anyone noticed that Cat and Mulva1989 sound like the same person maybe its his estranged daughter the one his x wife dont let him see after catching him in bed with a helpless cripple forcing inappropriate sexual acts on him or maybe Cat and his bud wanna fuck Mulva1989 but after showing her the 3 inches shared between them she couldnt find tweezers small enough to locate them its ok Mulva1989 ill send you my pinky it will satisfy you

reasons to ban Cat
disrespecting staff
abusing reviews

TEZ bro ban him shows us what you got bro your administration weapons are calling you

Plain and simple,blow it OUT of your arse,that would be a change of direction for you
RTG avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 07:54
Author:

TEZ wrote:

RTG wrote:
Cat wrote:

reasons to ban Cat
disrespecting staff
abusing reviews

Plain and simple,blow it OUT of your arse,that would be a change of direction for you

you would know all about blowing things out of your ares its how Cat was made hey Cat bro i changed my page to female you and TEZ can put on your gloves and use me as your punching bag
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 1 of 7   [ 94 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3