Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Welcome to the return of the sarcastic one!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 2 of 7   [ 94 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 07:59
Author: ModeratorET lover
OMG Big_A_Little_A WELCOME BACK hun :) it is great to see you..... Missed you.... My horror buddy :)

dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 08:29
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Welcome back Oh Mighty Dwarf Thrower.

031020150235251_zpsyl1hamjp.jpg
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 08:57
Author: ModeratorET lover
dogsthrobber wrote:
Welcome back Oh Mighty Dwarf Thrower.

031020150235251_zpsyl1hamjp.jpg

Lool
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:14
Author: Moderator
HAHAHA welcome Back Big_A_Little_A, One of the First ppl to Help me out when i first started uploading, guess lots of things has changed since you were gone, Good see you back :)

And CAT you should really stop talking about pets, you are the biggest pet of em all, seeing that you have become SaM's New Pet, If something happens you quickly goes to SaM begging to get it Removed from your Profile, like Few days A go you got A Warning for Going at ETRG members and instead of taking it like a Man, You Quickly ran to SaM like the Bitch that you are And Cry for it to get Remove, LMFAO STFU bych, don't try to act all soldier like
SaM avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:29
Author:
SaM
non of our staff are perfect its called being human , Cat stop your shit you don't like her she gets it ...enough of the name calling
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:46
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
its actually much worse than that SaM - i just don't dislike her like i disliked Legend remember him. I hate her, more than that i seriously oppose anything she is about. I wouldnt cross an abandoned one way street with a crossing guard and hand rails to pee on her if she was on fire.

defending her only makes it worse - i am half way tempted to ask if BALA would take a contract on her! Same thing over the years you've had your pets, this one ozi picked, ignoring your preferences, i see you wanna back ozi - but this *^%&^ is trouble.

SaM avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 13:13
Author:
SaM
Cat wrote:
its actually much worse than that SaM - i just don't dislike her like i disliked Legend remember him. I hate her, more than that i seriously oppose anything she is about. I wouldnt cross an abandoned one way street with a crossing guard and hand rails to pee on her if she was on fire.

defending her only makes it worse - i am half way tempted to ask if BALA would take a contract on her! Same thing over the years you've had your pets, this one ozi picked, ignoring your preferences, i see you wanna back ozi - but this *^%&^ is trouble.

what preference did ozi ignore? his in charge of who goes on as staff its simple as that he doesn't need my permission I would suggest you stop bringing ozi into your madness your only here because he gave Soup the ok to do so piss ozi off you will have no one here to unblock you again
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 17:37
Author: AdminSun
Welcome back Big_A lol :)))
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 18:20
Author: Moderator
Cat wrote:

what did i tell you ppl months a Go? didn't i say that CAT is a True MOFO hater? now the guy him self admitted that he hates ppl, But believe me this Time it's Mulva, But the Next time it will be Someone els,this is never gonna end, ppl like CAT like is what i likes to call Real attention Whores.Mark My words, we all Know who And what kinda sneaky Rat basted he is, but since most of you are too much of a pussy to say it to him face I'm do it for all of yáll i don't give a shit if i get Blocked for speaking what is on my mind. The guy has been Blocked for 2 fucking years and after months and month of ass kissing and begging, and come to Forum with Dup Accounts, he final, got OIZ's permission and soup to Get unblocked and came back to ET, but... even then He has no Respect for Non of them for giving him a 2 Chance, most ppl would take that chance and do something Positive. but Nooo not CAT you think your the Man that Runs the Place don't you CAT? even you said it your self bunch of Chat ppl coming to ET forums and act all big

Let me Tell you something Mr.Thank you 400+ if it's the chat or The Forum it don't make no Difference for Me. you just wanna to Put ppl down instead of getting alone with them, Ni99a FU and you opinions,by now most ppl know what you are and what you do most of the time, only the ppl that Are too naive too see what really is going on still kisses your ass, so please stop with your nonsoons CAT BRO. i mean what the fuck is wrong with you? too hate ppl and get jealous, you have been staff, but you were not good enough to keep your status, not just one time but 2 timesss, bro just let it go and do your own thing instead of going on at other ppl's throat just because you don't like cretin ppl. i mean what the fuck is wrong with you Brother? get ahold of yourself,jesus fucking christ
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 20:30
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ozi wrote:
you should know by now Big_A that russian flag is the only one thats offensive if admin were to see it he would pour vodka all over et light a match and fart

but et is a fair site we only allow the US,UK,AU nazi flags here its ok for them to kill the innocent while 'still' trying to capture the target its called nasa technology - sorry but that's bullshit!! it was ET's(the alien, not that illegal downloading site) bike they were looking for!!

i think we need to send nasa less money to cut back on the hair spray for the female astronaut those stiff perms are looking ridiculous

thanks for not reviewing Cat with -5 my pm box is empty today

'edit' he just sent me pm in advance anyways

ok you can review me to now
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 20:37
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Oh fuck me hes back :/ good to see you about agin mush.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 20:40
Mulva1989 wrote:
Lol .. as you can see Big_A_Little_A ..
There is only one thing on Cat's mind these days and I'm living there rent-free - so your living as a rent boy! aint it a bit to hot now for your gimp suit?

Apart from the kitty litter everywhere it's not as bad as you'd expect though.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 20:45
Cat wrote:
welcome back from where ever the fuck you were my symbiotic dual personality prince of the forum - wondered where you'd been and what might have become of you, i didnt dare to imagine that the powers that be mightve had there way with you.

You know there's a new regime now - ozi's gone off the reservation and lost his fuckin mind. He hired this neo nazi dictator crazed cunt, that you should have met by now seeing as how she likes to micro manage, critique and correct any nuance that seems out of sort for her. She opinionated, self righteous and no one is quite sure if she is actually a she or a she like shedevil was, ya know with the appendage and all...

By the way she also is a legit by the book DSMIIIR diagnosable narcissistic borderline personality to the extreme mate - watch her careful, look through her posts you'll see my point = she is never wrong and knows it all as well.

Bro I am glad your back, but with her around i suspect our days are numbered apparently she is ozi's new pet..she shits in the forum and he goes round with the pooper scooper deleting pages that might be embarrassing to her.

Nice to be back, yeah noticed a few changes around here, not the best? Well as it is the powers that be did chain me to the wall of an unmarked shipping container but managed to get free before admin could have his wicked vodka fulled way with me. Not to sure if anyone could ban/block me more times than I have done it to my own account!!

snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 20:47
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Not to sure if anyone could ban/block me more times than I have done it to my own account!!

Taker wins that 1 hands down
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 20:53
RTG wrote:
OMFG Cat said bro your so fucking indian - nope not an Indian, I don't scalp folk and I don;t need to wipe my arse with my hand I have a toilet!

reasons to ban Cat
disrespecting staff
abusing reviews
calling members bad words - so your not a cunt then?

reasons to ban RTG - cos your a sexually inadequate frustrated fucking idiot hiding behind a dupe account

TEZ bro ban him shows us what you got bro your administration weapons are calling you
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 2 of 7   [ 94 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1