ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: All.Nighter.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.238.44.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Welcome to the return of the sarcastic one!!


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 5 of 7   [ 94 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 19:05
Author: Moderator
brooooo i was using my phon to replying to this thread, and with AD and all the slow internet BS not everything got posted for some reason, right now i'm using one of the chicks laptop whom i'm with, your soo quick too, put someone down, for makeingsmall mistakes, you don't think what they been doing, don't worry i will be home Sunday, i will reply to all your BS when i get back believe that
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 19:12
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
SRIGGA wrote:
brooooo i was using my phon to replying to this thread, and with AD and all the slow internet BS not everything got posted for some reason, right now i'm using on of the chicks laptop whom i'm with, your soo quick too, put someone down, for makeingsmall mistakes, you don't think what they been doing, don't worry i will be home Sunday, i will reply to all your BS when i get come believe that

So your saying you have a shite phone, and you are trying to train chickens to download yer hot desi auntie porn from a laptop? OK enjoy yourself?
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 00:39
Author: Blocked
SRIGGA wrote:
brooooo i was using my phon to replying to this thread, and with AD and all the slow internet BS not everything got posted for some reason, right now i'm using one of the chicks laptop whom i'm with, your soo quick too, put someone down, for makeingsmall mistakes, you don't think what they been doing, don't worry i will be home Sunday, i will reply to all your BS when i get back believe that

First of all wtf is "broooo" and what does "phon" mean? Who knows but its from a dumb fuck. Now among all the other illiterate no sense making shit you spouted, i do not consider destroying what I can only presume is your version of the English language, a small mistake. Further, you expect us to believe you are actually with a female as in congress with as in a girl friend aka lover. Your mistakes are far from small and the closest you've ever come to a piece of ass is when when you put your finger through the toilet paper wiping your ass...

So congrats on becoming one of many et members who have pretended to have a wife or girl friend - Legend, ObeyET and now SRIGGA...imagine what such a female must be like....
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 00:58
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Vinyl wrote:
First of all wtf is "broooo" and what does "phon" mean?

broooo - is when two guys do the exact same thing at the exact same time so the two guys will whisper "broooo" after the epic moment the two guys just experienced.

Phon- is a measurement or unit of loudness. So using that word still makes no sense in the retarded post.

SRIGGA wrote:
put someone down, for makeingsmall mistakes,
Not putting you down just taking the total pish out of you for a really retarded post, if you want put down then I know plenty of good vets that will do that for you!

Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 01:05
Author: Blocked
Vinyl wrote:


SRIGGA wrote:
brooooo i was using my phon to replying to this thread, and with AD and all the slow internet BS not everything got posted for some reason, right now i'm using one of the chicks laptop whom i'm with, your soo quick too, put someone down, for makeingsmall mistakes, you don't think what they been doing, don't worry i will be home Sunday, i will reply to all your BS when i get back believe that


First of all wtf is "broooo" and what does "phon" mean? Who knows but its from a dumb fuck. Now among all the other illiterate no sense making shit you spouted, i do not consider destroying what I can only presume is your version of the English language, a small mistake. Further, you expect us to believe you are actually with a female as in congress with as in a girl friend aka lover. Your mistakes are far from small and the closest you've ever come to a piece of ass is when when you put your finger through the toilet paper wiping your ass...

So congrats on becoming one of many et members who have pretended to have a wife or girl friend - Legend, ObeyET and now SRIGGA...imagine what such a female must be like....

still cant forget me always still talking about me i know you would love to be my b1tch so bend over and touch your toes ill reply to this next month pmsl ps cat have fun with your lil site/ fun time im outta here Vinyl / cat!!! don't forget -5 that's all you got and can do seeing your x staff are you getting mad 2 people made mod you got over looked again lmao
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 14:37
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Dipping21 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:


SRIGGA wrote:
brooooo i was using my phon to replying to this thread, and with AD and all the slow internet BS not everything got posted for some reason, right now i'm using one of the chicks laptop whom i'm with, your soo quick too, put someone down, for makeingsmall mistakes, you don't think what they been doing, don't worry i will be home Sunday, i will reply to all your BS when i get back believe that


First of all wtf is "broooo" and what does "phon" mean? Who knows but its from a dumb fuck. Now among all the other illiterate no sense making shit you spouted, i do not consider destroying what I can only presume is your version of the English language, a small mistake. Further, you expect us to believe you are actually with a female as in congress with as in a girl friend aka lover. Your mistakes are far from small and the closest you've ever come to a piece of ass is when when you put your finger through the toilet paper wiping your ass...

So congrats on becoming one of many et members who have pretended to have a wife or girl friend - Legend, ObeyET and now SRIGGA...imagine what such a female must be like....

still cant forget me always still talking about me i know you would love to be my b1tch so bend over and touch your toes ill reply to this next month pmsl ps cat have fun with your lil site/ fun time im outta here Vinyl / cat!!! don't forget -5 that's all you got and can do seeing your x staff are you getting mad 2 people made mod you got over looked again lmao
you think he wants to be staff? lol now THATS funny!!
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 22:52
Author: Blocked
you think thats strange? Look at the staff you got, he'd fit right in.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 23:51
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Vinyl wrote:
you think thats strange? Look at the staff you got, he'd fit right in.
Don't be so sore now..
Here.. have this cat toy on me.
Maybe that will keep you from being a rowdy catty cat.
Electric-Rotating-butterfly-font-b-funny-b-font-font-b-cat-b-font-font-b-toys.md.jpg
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 04:09
Author: Blocked
and here's a toy for you, hoping it'll help relieve some of that pent up man hating vitriol you got blocking you ...mulvibrator
Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 04:23
Author: Blocked

Vinyl wrote:
and here's a toy for you, hoping it'll help relieve some of that pent up man hating vitriol you got blocking you ...

do you ever give up loser nope you got ozi in your back pocket & still protecting your sorry ass tell dad you need more statuses im sure he will help you out with more on your fake id's oh i forgot -5 Lmao
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 04:45
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Dipping21 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
and here's a toy for you, hoping it'll help relieve some of that pent up man hating vitriol you got blocking you ...

do you ever give up loser nope you got ozi in your back pocket & still protecting your sorry ass tell dad you need more statuses im sure he will help you out with more on your fake id's oh i forgot -5 Lmao
You've got a hard neck spouting off about fake id's Keith. How many stooooooooopid fake id's did you make on ET's FB page??? i mean c'mon a womans name??/ Please........ gag me with a spoon, like totally, OMG!! Your a sad assed piece of shit ex staff who fucked up. Dipping21 where did that come from? If i had my way, and i don't. You would be blocked in any id you deem to choose because your a simple sad piece of fucking shit.
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 04:45
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Dipping21 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
and here's a toy for you, hoping it'll help relieve some of that pent up man hating vitriol you got blocking you ...

do you ever give up loser nope you got ozi in your back pocket & still protecting your sorry ass tell dad you need more statuses im sure he will help you out with more on your fake id's oh i forgot -5 Lmao
You've got a hard neck spouting off about fake id's Keith. How many stooooooooopid fake id's did you make on ET's FB page??? i mean c'mon a womans name??/ Please........ gag me with a spoon, like totally, OMG!! Your a sad assed piece of shit ex staff who fucked up. Dipping21 where did that come from? If i had my way, and i don't. You would be blocked in any id you deem to choose because your a simple sad piece of fucking shit.
Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 05:04
Author: Blocked


Soup wrote:


Dipping21 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
and here's a toy for you, hoping it'll help relieve some of that pent up man hating vitriol you got blocking you ...

do you ever give up loser nope you got ozi in your back pocket & still protecting your sorry ass tell dad you need more statuses im sure he will help you out with more on your fake id's oh i forgot -5 Lmao



You've got a hard neck spouting off about fake id's Keith. How many stooooooooopid fake id's did you make on ET's FB page??? i mean c'mon a womans name??/ Please........ gag me with a spoon, like totally, OMG!! Your a sad assed piece of shit ex staff who fucked up. Dipping21 where did that come from? If i had my way, and i don't. You would be blocked in any id you deem to choose because your a simple sad piece of fucking shit.



and what about you and the fake acc etc pages David if you want we can post are real names here what a d1ck you turn out to be your just sad pic of work & stop posting my personal information on a torrent site
dev1l avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 05:07
Author: Blocked
well said soup - its worth saying twice! How happy am I to finally see this miserable piece of woman bashing shit get everything he has coming to him land squarely on his shoulders.....you cant do nothing Keithy boy, nothing - i dont understand why you havent been blocked other than ozi still finds you sad and strangely and pathetically amusing.

like soup i would hunt you down and block you and anyone who reminded me of you, any ID that remotely resembled you would be blocked without hesitation or question-
Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 05:12
Author: Blocked


dev1l wrote:
well said soup - its worth saying twice! How happy am I to finally see this miserable piece of woman bashing shit get everything he has coming to him land squarely on his shoulders.....you cant do nothing Keithy boy, nothing - i dont understand why you havent been blocked other than ozi still finds you sad and strangely and pathetically amusing.

like soup i would hunt you down and block you and anyone who reminded me of you, any ID that remotely resembled you would be blocked without hesitation or question-

see iam going to walk away all you got is this site sitting your fat ass behind a computer with NO life besides harassing every member good luck with that and thanks for the -5 i love it dont forget to get them from my other accounts first you ask me to come back in forums then push me away make up your mind kiss kiss lover boy < 3
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 5 of 7   [ 94 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3