ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: All.Nighter.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.197.180.64.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Welcome to the return of the sarcastic one!!


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 6 of 7   [ 94 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 05:21
Author: Blocked
and this coming from a guy who beat his girl friend up in order to control her, your a maggot Keith a woman bashing maggot who had everyone here fooled until the truth came pouring out and now the only power you got is to threaten people with exposing their personal details.

your not going anywhere except to that woman bashers course for violent control freaks. No wonder you were staff..
juggs avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 07:44
Author: AdminETRG
Dipping21 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
and here's a toy for you, hoping it'll help relieve some of that pent up man hating vitriol you got blocking you ...

do you ever give up loser nope you got ozi in your back pocket & still protecting your sorry ass tell dad you need more statuses im sure he will help you out with more on your fake id's oh i forgot -5 Lmao

Why are you still here ?

you say cats glued to his pc ,but looks like you cant keep away either even though no on wants you here,take the hint
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:28
Author: Site FriendSun
juggs wrote:
Dipping21 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
and here's a toy for you, hoping it'll help relieve some of that pent up man hating vitriol you got blocking you ...

do you ever give up loser nope you got ozi in your back pocket & still protecting your sorry ass tell dad you need more statuses im sure he will help you out with more on your fake id's oh i forgot -5 Lmao

Why are you still here ?

you say cats glued to his pc ,but looks like you cant keep away either even though no on wants you here,take the hint
Agree!
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:18
Author: Blocked
here is a question though...why havent either of you blocked either his ObeyEt ID or his fake dipping21 ID - I mean if it were Cat? If it were cat there'd be no hesitations all this conradiction is confusing.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:53
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
That's a damn good point seeing he's the one been going around saying,cat if you so this and so that then be brave with your real account,blah blah,lol and now he's doing the exact same thing with dupes,wtf???
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:12
Author: AdminSun
Vinyl wrote:
here is a question though...why havent either of you blocked either his ObeyEt ID or his fake dipping21 ID - I mean if it were Cat? If it were cat there'd be no hesitations all this conradiction is confusing.

PMSL :)
200.gif
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:41
Author: SuperAdmin
Vinyl wrote:
here is a question though...why havent either of you blocked either his ObeyEt ID or his fake dipping21 ID - I mean if it were Cat? If it were cat there'd be no hesitations all this conradiction is confusing.

i left that pleasure to an admin that will be returning in august

until then can we all chip in and buy him a new girlfriend?
the ones that you blow up he can use it as a trampoline
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 14:33
Author: AdminSun
ozi wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
here is a question though...why havent either of you blocked either his ObeyEt ID or his fake dipping21 ID - I mean if it were Cat? If it were cat there'd be no hesitations all this conradiction is confusing.

i left that pleasure to an admin that will be returning in august

until then can we all chip in and buy him a new girlfriend?
the ones that you blow up he can use it as a trampoline

You cruel Bastard!!!
Look what he did to the last 1, left her for dead!
blowupdoll.jpg
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 17:04
Author: Site FriendSun
I was just about to send monies your way Ozi until I seen

the update LRS gave us. Damn, that is cruel LRS!
Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 18:33
Author: Blocked


ozi wrote:


Vinyl wrote:
here is a question though...why havent either of you blocked either his ObeyEt ID or his fake dipping21 ID - I mean if it were Cat? If it were cat there'd be no hesitations all this conradiction is confusing.


i left that pleasure to an admin that will be returning in august

until then can we all chip in and buy him a new girlfriend?
the ones that you blow up he can use it as a trampoline

Nice i like that can you send it express mail me and my real 28 year old girl can have some fun ill tell you one thing she loves that im not staff anymore less time on the pc & more play time for us don't be a hater!!!
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 23:01
Author: Blocked
Yeah ok tell Mrs Legend hello for me to,
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 01:46
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Dipping21 wrote:
more play time for us don't be a hater!!!
What a two player game of Calcio Storico?
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 00:35
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Dipping21 wrote:
more play time for us don't be a hater!!!
What a two player game of Calcio Storico?

No i didnt know what it was. And Yes I had to look it up. So for anyone else who doesnt know or those who are busy pretending they know and dont or those that havent actually read the post here is the explanation.

Is this the most violent sport in the world? 27-a-side football match where players can punch, kick and wrestle their way to victory
Calcio Storico - 'historic football' - tournament takes place every June in historic square in Italian city of Florence
Teams of 27 are allowed to use 'any means necessary' to get ball to opponents' end of the field in order to score
Players punch, kick and wrestle one another, wearing no gloves or padding, with matches lasting 50 minutes
Show the sport in 1573, King Henry III of France said it was 'too small to be a war and too cruel to be a game'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3138108/Is-violent-sport-world-27-historic-football-match-players-punch-kick-wrestle-way-victory.html#ixzz4BPnnDjKV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on FacebookCalcio Storico
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 18:59
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Cat wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Dipping21 wrote:
more play time for us don't be a hater!!!
What a two player game of Calcio Storico?

No i didnt know what it was. And Yes I had to look it up. So for anyone else who doesnt know or those who are busy pretending they know and dont or those that havent actually read the post here is the explanation.

Is this the most violent sport in the world? 27-a-side football match where players can punch, kick and wrestle their way to victory
Calcio Storico - 'historic football' - tournament takes place every June in historic square in Italian city of Florence
Teams of 27 are allowed to use 'any means necessary' to get ball to opponents' end of the field in order to score
Players punch, kick and wrestle one another, wearing no gloves or padding, with matches lasting 50 minutes
Show the sport in 1573, King Henry III of France said it was 'too small to be a war and too cruel to be a game'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3138108/Is-violent-sport-world-27-historic-football-match-players-punch-kick-wrestle-way-victory.html#ixzz4BPnnDjKV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on FacebookCalcio Storico

ET the most educational torrent site!





Heard of this sport/war/battle ages ago, but still tame compared to my old Saturday afternoons in Edinburgh, Just one of the many memories and joys of knowing the ASC(Aberdeen Soccer Casuals) and the CCS(Hibs) knowing me,

"After the match the CCS and ASC clashed on London Road and there were skirmishes between the gangs until they reached the Playhouse theatre on Greenside Place. There both sets of hooligans utilised the presence of building material and engaged in a street battle that took the police an estimated five minutes to restore order. As the by now disjointed groups of casuals from each side were reconvening on Princes Street in the vicinity of Waverley station a member of the Hibs BBC threw a petrol bomb towards a large group of ASC."

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 19:48
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
MafiaSSS wrote:
welcome back mate..

Sorry mate missed your post in all the mayhem I have caused with this topic!

Thanks, and nice to be back I think?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 6 of 7   [ 94 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5