View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

redirects, pop-ups and malware are back

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 2 of 5   [ 73 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Persona_Non_Grata avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 14:55
Author: Blocked
using chrome with ublock origin and no problems here..maybe try that also b4 wasting money on dodgy 'tech guys'
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 00:41
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
eyemanozzy wrote:
i use malware bytes , avira and super anti spyware plus both epic browser and firefox.firefox is the only way i can log on now and it can take upto 30 attempts to log on and if i click a link while logged on it logs off and displays a blank page most of the time ! hence taking so long to reply.
i'm back to the tech again over the next few days and if he can't fix it i'll re format ......thanx for reply. oh , i also use adblock plus and that is also built into epic...
[/quote
Never used either avira or SAS, so not too sure how good they are, but on malwarebytes do you have malware protection and malicious website blocking on?

Try using these 2 tech tools from, https://www.malwarebytes.com/products/ Junk ware and rootkit, there are on the odd occasion Mbar does not catch everything during a scan. or try a free trail of kaspersky total security to give your PC a scan, http://www.kaspersky.com/trials#tab=tab-1
and they also have a few helpful free tools http://free.kaspersky.com/
Titori avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 13:58
Author:
Yup, i also get those pretty often these days. Didn't noticed there was a topic made for it

Here is mine popup....

Attachment:

File Comment: gamez4tops.com is popping up
gamez4tops.jpg  [ 486.23 KB | Downloads: 11 ]
StonerWithABoner avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 03:52
Author:
i reckon i get em to... i hate pop ups that my popup blocker misses
Titori avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 09:59
Author:
Here i got another one, but i get loads of them lately. So, now i am trying ublock origin. Sees, if that is helping

Attachment:

File Comment: This one is from: eu.iqoption.com
eu.iqoption.jpg  [ 350.03 KB | Downloads: 2 ]
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 13:26
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
keyboard_zpsrnkxu2dq.jpg

LOL.
sacrificialham avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 05:34
Author:
I downloaded (block site) for chrome.
when the redirects hit i disable the sound. go into history of chrome, select the infected redirects - right click "block site" left click

then reopen chrome, recently closed tabs and now the infected site is blocked

It would be better if the admins would prevent these malicious ads.

Here are some links to block:
data:text/html;base64,PGh0bWw+PGJvZHk+PHNjcmlwdD53aW5kb3cubG9jYXRpb249Imh0dHA6Ly9leHRyYXRvcnJlbnQuY2MvdG9ycmVudC81MTAzNDEyL1N0YXIuVHJlay5CZXlvbmQuMjAxNi5IRFRTLkhDLngyNjQuQUFDLWlpZHZkLmh0bWwiOzwvc2NyaXB0PjwvYm9keT48L2h0bWw+

** https /www.onclicktop.c-m/a/display.php?r=1051571 (do not bring up this site, it will promptly tell you - you have a virus at full volume)**

It's linked to malware - when i hit the download button on stbeyond this came up

here are some other sites that i blocked:
cleanlifearoundu.c-m
helpisaround.n-t
www.onclicktop.c-m
data.namesakeoscilloscopemarquis.c-m

(i'm not always logged in, please fix for those who are not logged into website)

BaBaDapper avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 21:38
Author:
I've had this out with Sam who I showed a video of my screen redirecting me to other domains but he still insisted there were no redirects from extratorrent.cc to other ET domains.

But today I also got this text message on screen when trying to access ET (The Black Text Is The New Warning Message).
See also the other domains listed below the text message.
Now I didn't ever put these domains in to my address bar and I'm sure Firefox isn't so damn fine it knew to try other ET domains when I couldn't get on extratorrent.cc.

Thumbnail below (yes it is a very small file!)

d8f1a4500001420.jpg

And for the record when I do allow scripts globally and the redirects to go ahead I never get any page to load.

Anyway what is with this "untrusted service provider" thing?
No avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 07:50
Author:
i have installed pop up addon and still get these red-directs to other sites -
even when i try to log in before surfing the etmirror site i cant without the site redirecting to popup greenwood gaming or some other crap site before i can then log in and even if i save my login details it will not next time i visit.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 13:54
Author: Blocked
bit old fashioned maybe but you can always block sites in your hosts file, try adding these lines below.

0.0.0.0 creative.wwwpromoter.com
0.0.0.0 hilltopads.net

i just turned off my adblocker to test it and it worked for me, although i did have to turn off my VPN
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 03:28
Author:
i get the redirects every day

games shopping etc

the ET page freezes well nothing becomes clickable and if/when i click the mouse button the redirects happen, sometimes 2 or 3 redirects per click, i just close the window and come back and its fine, But would like it not to happen at all
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 03:37
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
theSeedoflife wrote:
i get the redirects every day

games shopping etc

the ET page freezes well nothing becomes clickable and if/when i click the mouse button the redirects happen, sometimes 2 or 3 redirects per click, i just close the window and come back and its fine, But would like it not to happen at all

Goto accounts settings and check if show adds is on or off.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 06:55
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
simple fix clear cache, close browser, change proxy, log in again - prest O change O problem solved
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:15
Author:
If i left the settings as they was i was unable to see the forum. If i logged out i could, but log in then forum would not appear.

In the ET chat i was told to check mark all boxes and the forum would appear again which it did.If i untick show ads the forum wont show for me.

The problem with the redirects was happening before i joined up. Its a clean install of windows 7 chrome/firefox same issue ,actually just happened now as i logged in again. i dont use a proxy.

here is the one it just took me on

DONT CLICK LINK it redirects to random stuff
data.namesakeoscilloscopemarquis.com/nk7SmeyJyb3V0ZSI6ImdldF9wb3AiLCJzdGlkIjoiMTA4MjAiLCJzYmlkIjoiMSIsInZlcnNpb24iOiI5IiwicGFnZV91cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vZXh0cmF0b3JyZW50LmNjL2ZvcnVtLyIsInAxIjoiMTQ4MDEtMTQ5MjYifQ==XayA3?hstr=1475147619453

the beginning of that link is http://
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
theSeedoflife wrote:
If i left the settings as they was i was unable to see the forum. If i logged out i could, but log in then forum would not appear.

In the ET chat i was told to check mark all boxes and the forum would appear again which it did.If i untick show ads the forum wont show for me.

The problem with the redirects was happening before i joined up. Its a clean install of windows 7 chrome/firefox same issue ,actually just happened now as i logged in again. i dont use a proxy.

here is the one it just took me on

DONT CLICK LINK it redirects to random stuff
data.namesakeoscilloscopemarquis.com/nk7SmeyJyb3V0ZSI6ImdldF9wb3AiLCJzdGlkIjoiMTA4MjAiLCJzYmlkIjoiMSIsInZlcnNpb24iOiI5IiwicGFnZV91cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vZXh0cmF0b3JyZW50LmNjL2ZvcnVtLyIsInAxIjoiMTQ4MDEtMTQ5MjYifQ==XayA3?hstr=1475147619453

the beginning of that link is http://
If the forum disappears then thats a problem with your adblocker.
You don't have to turn it off.. You can just go to settings and disable the 'EasyList' filter, this will make the forum show again.

In uBlock you can also switch to 'EasyList without element hiding rules' so that you don't have to disable EasyList completely.

That should fix the problem.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 2 of 5   [ 73 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5