Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.56.110.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

redirects, pop-ups and malware are back

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 3 of 5   [ 73 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:41
Author:
Thanks will try settings on my adblock plus.

P.S really like the site and having a forum attached to it is cool too.
OnyxShadow avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 19:02
Author:
There's a new thing in the last couple days.

Instead of the malware/phishing popping up in a new tab, now it just hijacks the current tab.

Please, please fix this. The site has been massively improved in the last month or so, but there is a limit to how long people will risk their computer to use it. I haven't got a trojan or virus in a long time, but the scumbags that make those things are always innovating. Eventually they'll figure out a way to bypass the safe methods I have in place. The more we are exposed to these things the better the chances that we'll be victims of them before new safety measures become known.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 20:46
Author:
Having the same issue, some days it's fine and will auto log in and other days i get ghost pages as in i cannot select anything at all and when i try to click anywhere on the page it will try to redirect me to some dodgy spam site.( It opens a new tab, these are the worst as it's very often very malicious. I've also told a fair few people to stay away from ET as it's too high of a risk if you don't know what to look for and act fast, like closing new tabs before they have a chance to open )

Yes I know the site needs to make money but holy hell stop these redirects / pop-up as they are really malicious most of the time and it's the sole source of Malware.

Edit: I just want to make it clear that i only have these pop up / redirect issues with this site only, so it's 100% on ET end.
OnyxShadow avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 05:26
Author:
Just to mention one further thing...

This last few days instead of the site just having general consistent redirects/malware it's different. When I come back to the site, I'm always logged out again. While I'm logged out I get the nasty redirects/malware. After I log back in for that session everything is fine. That seems very intentional.
MeanMrGene avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:07
Author:
Same thing has been happening to me for the last few days. It only stops when I re-log in. Then the next time I come back to the site -- I have to Login all over again, eventhough I checked the "Keep me logged in" box.
Novastarone avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 13:48
Author:
Constant redirects, I use Adblock and with that up it even disables the forums from being seen. But doesnt stop redirects.
I use Google Chrome with Windows 10 if this helps.
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 14:54
Author:
SaM
every time we keep saying..show us some screenshots and what rediect url
and also if u can make a video caption of the same will be helpfull to find the source of the problem
but saying it all the time and not providing the details wont help
No avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 15:24
Author: Verified Uploader
Everything works again for me!
no more forgotten login/redirect issues for me (using etproxy.com at least)!

The 'remember login' function seems to work again as of this writing!
Thank you!
OnyxShadow avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 00:05
Author:

SaM wrote:
every time we keep saying..show us some screenshots and what rediect url
and also if u can make a video caption of the same will be helpfull to find the source of the problem
but saying it all the time and not providing the details wont help

The last redirect I didn't click off in time took me to: fast-loader.com/?land=trn&r=http%3A%2F%2Fextratorrent.cc%2Fsearch%2F%3Fsearch%3Dwestworld%26new%3D1%26x%3D40%26y%3D1&utm=fl_extra_search&ctoken=us5axfdet7bf1d66hyt4&zoneid=14801
OnyxShadow avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 13:47
Author:
The redirects have stopped again as of yesterday.

Please be vigilant about these kinds of issues. ET can definitely become the king right now. But can anyone imagine eBay or Google rising to the top if for days at a time any time someone went to those sites it tried to trick them into downloading trojans?
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 14:31
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
OnyxShadow wrote:
The redirects have stopped again as of yesterday.

Please be vigilant about these kinds of issues. ET can definitely become the king right now. But can anyone imagine eBay or Google rising to the top if for days at a time any time someone went to those sites it tried to trick them into downloading trojans?

What do you mean by 'Can'? ET is the king!, Let's be realistic here Kat was the main threat for ET or better yet the one and only rival and by it's downfall may Kat's soul rest in pieces ops I mean peace hehe, ET has surely become the king of Public Torrent Site it will be soon when we'll see an updated version of this article https://torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-popular-torrent-sites-of-2016-160102/ in 2017 where ET will be on top.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 18:44
Author:
Site was working great for a while, but there's a redirect rearing its ugly head again - seems to happen either the first time I try and access the site/log in, or if I've been sitting at a page idle for a while. Norton's warning page gives the following URL for the redirect:

I'll post any others that come up if they're different.

edit: OK, I've tried a couple of times to include the redirect URL but it won't let me. I'll try leaving it in nonstandard format since it may be useful in stopping the redirect:

130 211 198 219 / MjA5MDM1NjE0MTc4LzIwOTAzNzAzNDk0My8wZGF1YXBwaGM3
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 02:10
Author:
Any time I click inside the Username field to login, since the option to stay logged in doesn't actually work, I get redirected to spam and other shit.
Bigdad47 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 04:21
Author: Site Friend
Ok, spam redirects are bad, but for pete's sake, stop the damn MALICIOUS REDIRECTS. E.T. must not want people to create an account and log in. Because when I try to log in I get attacked by malicious SHIT. And this is the ONLY WEBSITE that allows me to be disrespected this way. Unbelievable. E.T. owners and admins...stop spitting on your users and loyal members.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 05:14
Author:
Jesus Fucking Christ. You are clearly not implementing any protective measures or any fucking investigation into this. Do something about this, already! Allowing this shit to happen for so long tells us you are complicit and ignoring/pretending like it's not a real problem.

It makes you look incompetent for having a hacked site or a douche for fucking trying to infect everyone.

Fucking fix it, assholes.

Edit: Not sure if coincidence, but after installing uMatrix and ScriptSafe in Chrome, I've had the redirects stop.

Still need to fix it. Having users install script blockers is not a solution.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 3 of 5   [ 73 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5