ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.129.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


redirects, pop-ups and malware are back


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 73 posts ]
AuthorMessage
nilst2011 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 22:08
Author:
Time to stop these idiotic redirections. I am sick and tired being redirected to CNN, Google and malware sites. Why not add the ads nice in on the left or the right side as many NORMAL sites do ? Why continue to make Your visitors pissed ?

As a not logged in You can't even reach the info site for some torrents (that incl the possibility to dl the torrentfile - blocked by redirections) without being redirected. How long will You try to kill Your site ?

I signed up to get rid off this STUPIDITY.

I use several blockers + HOSTS, but every damn time i am here there are new stupid redirections, and according to the source code for this site they are INTENTIONAL...

Stop them or i am out of here for good ! There are other better torrentsites !
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 22:13
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
for the one redirect on login, use a popupblocker
Or all redirects when not logged in

And not the crap one built into browsers, look into strict popup blocker add on for Firefox
or Poper Blocker for chrome.
IE's built in one works fine, if you set it to block all
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 21:57
Author:
Registered just to report a malicious redirect. 130.211.212.60/NTAyNjU3NTc0ODQyLzUwMjY1OTA0MzU2OS8wcThxODVoOXZ0

ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 23:49
Author: ModeratorET lover
MalPopsYo wrote:
Registered just to report a malicious redirect. 130.211.212.60/NTAyNjU3NTc0ODQyLzUwMjY1OTA0MzU2OS8wcThxODVoOXZ0

Hi Mal :) thank you for that :) maybe try using pop up blockers if you have not any enabled or the mirror sites as i am not getting any malicious redirects at all.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 04:36
Author: Warned
This is really starting to be a pain in my ass. I know you are trying to generate money from this but this isnt how you are going to attract new members.

Also I got a malware intrusion that was trying to get in but failed.

v4.kinktdjmmd.online/32030/1140/dnsst

Seriously try to find other measures to prevent these popups from being bypassed or find a better host provider.

Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 04:51
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
Galv wrote:
Seriously try to find other measures to prevent these popups from being bypassed or find a better host provider.
The best way to stop popups, is to use a popup blocker

But now that you are registered, there are none when you stay logged in
Selsley avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 00:46
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
if you are suffering the issue with getting logged out while opening the latest tv or movie sections, heres how i worked around it.

when entering the site i am showing as logged in, but when i press show all in the movie or tv sections, i get logged out, at this point trying to download torrents gets me a new tab with either some webcam or game site, some get blocked by peer blocker and dont connect but still, the tab opens,,,,,,

how to log back in while on these pages.
goto the top of the lists on the right hand side, either press "date added" or "S" (seeds) the page will reload and hopefully show you as logged in, sometimes if you click on page 2 then return to page 1 this will work also, but not as reliable and pressing the list headers, trying to reload the page seems to not work with getting you connected as it puts you through the same access point.

goodluck

ps also set your browser to stop going to new tabs as they open, this relieves some of the hurt from any tabs that may open
Selsley avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 00:53
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
nilst2011 wrote:
Time to stop these idiotic redirections. I am sick and tired being redirected to CNN, Google and malware sites. Why not add the ads nice in on the left or the right side as many NORMAL sites do ? Why continue to make Your visitors pissed ?

As a not logged in You can't even reach the info site for some torrents (that incl the possibility to dl the torrentfile - blocked by redirections) without being redirected. How long will You try to kill Your site ?

I signed up to get rid off this STUPIDITY.

I use several blockers + HOSTS, but every damn time i am here there are new stupid redirections, and according to the source code for this site they are INTENTIONAL...

Stop them or i am out of here for good ! There are other better torrentsites !

if you cant handle the worst of it, then you dont deserve the best of it.......
jog on

im not getting any viruses or trojans from these redirects or popups, unlike the constant crap i get from those better torrent sites you speak of, and if those sites are better, WTF you doing here anyway?

and if you use firefox with adblock plus you may see the bogus this is you ip and youre in a country youre not in flashy at the top, but you wont get any popups or tabs opening, try setting your browser to not goto new tabs automatically.
DaBlakMask avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 01:49
Author:
my head is going insane with the amount of popups that freeze my PC,ive tried all kinds of things and they seem to vanish for a short period but then just return even worse then before.
Ive started using extra.to instead of the .cc link and it seems i am not being bashed so hard with login and popup issues.
Not saying this is a solution but it has given me temporary relief for now.
Lets hope it stays nice and peaceful LOL
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 21:48
Author:
I just right-click instead of left clicking, apparently the ads only popup with the "you have virus lah blah labh" it's something in the extratorrent/main.js so you can't just block it without blocking the entire site as well. I think the admins are trying to jew everyone for shekels it's undeniable that this is intentional as this didn't exist a few months ago
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 18:58
Author: Warned

Keka_Umans wrote:


Galv wrote:
Seriously try to find other measures to prevent these popups from being bypassed or find a better host provider.

The best way to stop popups, is to use a popup blocker

But now that you are registered, there are none when you stay logged in

Yea Im not stupid on using a pop up blocker. but please, seriously find a different method of getting funds.
mikeyursomny avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 15:37
Author: ET lover
The pop ups im receiving arent even ads, they are system warnings.."your computer has been blocked", etc, but they are all just garbage, and not real. I have no malware or infections, trojans, etc. on my system. Only occur when trying to open torrents, and ONLY on ET. And yes, i use Adblocker, am registered, and have advertisements unchecked. Can't anything be done about this????
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 15:59
Author:
SaM
mikeyursomny wrote:
The pop ups im receiving arent even ads, they are system warnings.."your computer has been blocked", etc, but they are all just garbage, and not real. I have no malware or infections, trojans, etc. on my system. Only occur when trying to open torrents, and ONLY on ET. And yes, i use Adblocker, am registered, and have advertisements unchecked. Can't anything be done about this????
every time we keep asking the same..we cant identify the cause if we dont see it
we need a screen shot and url link plz
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 13:22
Author:
Most of these popups can be blocked by adding a custom rule to your ad blocker.

You need to block this IP address: 130.211.212.60

If this wasn't DrSoc primary site I'd never visit.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 16:18
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
buddha443556 wrote:
Most of these popups can be blocked by adding a custom rule to your ad blocker.

You need to block this IP address: 130.211.212.60

If this wasn't DrSoc primary site I'd never visit.
then dont visit
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 73 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1