View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fargo.S03E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.224.138.120.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Large Torrents Not Working for Anyone in Australia?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 19:57
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Will all memebers who have posted off topic please ensure all posts are deleted and moved to this topic!

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/23911/welcome+to+the+return+of+the+sarcastic+one.html
where I have posted my reply to all the shite
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 20:21
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Will all memebers who have posted off topic please ensure all posts are deleted and moved to this topic!

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/23911/welcome+to+the+return+of+the+sarcastic+one.html
You mean the one that is now dedicated to gang bashing ObeyET?
Yea.. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna touch that again even with a 10 feet pole. It's none of my business what you guys do there but don't try to draw others into that. So exsqueeze me for taking it back to here.

Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Cat wrote:
you know what ass hole. Big A asked you 3 times to prove your statements, when you said these things and you remained silent...

Now I am going to ask you who are all these people, what exactly is it that they know. Name these people whose asses I have kissed. Let them speak up and confirm your accusations. If you are going to continue to use these same things to support your argument provide proof or shut the fuck up.

prove what you say SRIGGA. Give me a reason to have a bit of respect for you! You dont remain a member of this site or get warned banned and blocked as much as I have by kissing ass thats for sure. Besides its insulting to others who's asses I supposedly kiss.

Heres your chance to be a hero and put me in my place. STEP UP OR STFU
So from others you suddenly do require proof?
Thats typical of you now isn't it..?
Try and learn to read, I asked for the proof previously in another post, I'm fucking sick of all these accusations being thrown about the forum, yet no one ever shows the slightest bit of proof to show these accusations being true, so yet again it's time for SRIGGA to show us the proof he has of this,
"SaM's New Pet, If something happens you quickly goes to SaM begging to get it Removed from your Profile, like Few days A go you got A Warning for Going at ETRG members and instead of taking it like a Man, You Quickly ran to SaM like the Bitch that you are And Cry for it to get Remove"

So show us the proof you have of cat doing this to get a warning removed

PS, Just to let you know this sort of thing has happened many times in the forums before and I still have not seen any of the accusers actually have the evidence to back up their accusations, so will this be a first?

Well if you've read from the beginning, my point was actually exactly the same as yours... This whole thing started because someone found it necessary to instead of backing up/proving his points, to go attack others with irrelevant mindless made believe stuff. I would love to see him backing up the things he claims as you requested.. Then we could at least have an intelligent discussion on things.. but instead of doing that Cat is telling he doesn't need to prove any of his nonsensical claims and at the same time demanding that others prove everything to him.
So.. I was pointing out the irony there... In the hopes he'd start wising up so we can actually go back to making this a discussion about helping the op again.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 20:52
Author: Moderator
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

BIG_A don't have more impotent stuff to do like doing some actual MOD work, instead of trying bait ppl into fighting in a Thread you created? if you look back i was trying to help the Guy the winrar thing, i didn't even say a lot for Cat to get Mad, he was the one stated talking about

"jump on the first staff dick that seems hospitable and friendly"
"you might get away with polishing mulva's knob"
"my mom having to give hand jobs to the local toothless homeless men in the alley behind your shack to pay your way"

And suddenly if i talk about CAT then that is a Problem? Are you here to Speak for Cat Big_A? if your than i have no doubt CAT is a Real MITCH LMAO,As long as Cat Say things to others that is alright but if someone els say something about CAT then it's a big problem is that it? i found it funny what you said in the other thread about giving -3 for some and not seeing CAT saying anything Bad LOL i mean.. how could you the guy always use a Dup id so say shit, keeping he's CAT id save,let me guess you need Prove for that too?24.gif
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 02:15
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
48143899.jpg
KingTubby avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 00:19
Author:

Mulva1989 wrote:
Well if you did recheck the torrent and it verified 100% with the hash, then you can conclude that no corruption occurred during downloading. So you can discard torrent clients and your ISP as cause of the problem.

That got me thinking so i decided to check something this morning and you were right. Also i was right about one thing... a problem so bloody simple that i would kick myself when i found it! Turned out to be the version of WinRAR v5.10 that i was using. Upgraded it to 5.30, problem solved. (F*********K i couldn't believe it)

Thanks for your input guys, you've been a great help and it's much appreciated Top blokes! - with the exception of:

Cat wrote:
I wouldve suggested contacting the uploader but i know from experience they are notorious for not giving a fuck enough to answer a Pm since they automatically assume its a complaint. But i also figured you were smart enough to have already tried contacting the uploader before you even brought your problem here....

I probably should have mentioned that i thought about doing that but after checking the torrent's comments, the downloads worked for others. So i decided to use something called "common sense" and not annoy the uploader by asking what in my opinion seems to be a stupid question since others don't have the same problem and have said so People who do such things are n00bs. I've been around the warez scene a very long time mate and it just goes to show that even those of us with a lot of experience can screw up. I did, and didn't even realise it. Nobody's perfect. MEOW. Lastly, just for you, your rather rude comments about tampons to a guy who's just trying to help me out? go get f..... I'm not looking to come into a community like this to sift through comments from sh!t kickers like yourself. I agree when it was said you're not a gamer and avoid compressed files so why are you even putting your 2 cents in? Sometimes the cat needs to be kicked out of the house because it won't stop knocking the furniture over...

Finally mr pussy, here's some free advice which i am 100% certain that everyone else on here will agree with: One of the biggest parts of helping people out is being able to admit your mistakes so that others may benefit from them.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 00:32
Author: Blocked
OMFG - can it be any more obvious than this being a dupe account! Way to take a shot guys.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 01:21
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
KingTubby wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Well if you did recheck the torrent and it verified 100% with the hash, then you can conclude that no corruption occurred during downloading. So you can discard torrent clients and your ISP as cause of the problem.

That got me thinking so i decided to check something this morning and you were right. Also i was right about one thing... a problem so bloody simple that i would kick myself when i found it! Turned out to be the version of WinRAR v5.10 that i was using. Upgraded it to 5.30, problem solved. (F*********K i couldn't believe it)

Thanks for your input guys, you've been a great help and it's much appreciated Top blokes! - with the exception of:

Cat wrote:
I wouldve suggested contacting the uploader but i know from experience they are notorious for not giving a fuck enough to answer a Pm since they automatically assume its a complaint. But i also figured you were smart enough to have already tried contacting the uploader before you even brought your problem here....

I probably should have mentioned that i thought about doing that but after checking the torrent's comments, the downloads worked for others. So i decided to use something called "common sense" and not annoy the uploader by asking what in my opinion seems to be a stupid question since others don't have the same problem and have said so People who do such things are n00bs. I've been around the warez scene a very long time mate and it just goes to show that even those of us with a lot of experience can screw up. I did, and didn't even realise it. Nobody's perfect. MEOW. Lastly, just for you, your rather rude comments about tampons to a guy who's just trying to help me out? go get f..... I'm not looking to come into a community like this to sift through comments from sh!t kickers like yourself. I agree when it was said you're not a gamer and avoid compressed files so why are you even putting your 2 cents in? Sometimes the cat needs to be kicked out of the house because it won't stop knocking the furniture over...

Finally mr pussy, here's some free advice which i am 100% certain that everyone else on here will agree with: One of the biggest parts of helping people out is being able to admit your mistakes so that others may benefit from them.
Ah good to hear you finally got it to work.. Winrar, lol it's always the stupidest solutions that take the longest to come up with.
Don't try to mind Cat too much, he is just catty by nature. Like a real cat, you just have to spray some water at him every once in a while to make a point. hee_hee.gif
HitmanofHeaven wrote:
OMFG - can it be any more obvious than this being a dupe account! Way to take a shot guys.
HitmanofHeaven (Account Created: 2016-06-10 14:00:11)
Hmm.. a 4 day old ET account that suddenly weirdly mixes in on this thread... talking about dupes..
Yes I agree.. this has dupe account written all over it.

KingTubby avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 08:20
Author:
Cheers mate TO everyone who helped out: cheers guys, really appreciate it.

Since i actually have a cat allergy, i will always have a spray bottle full of water ready....
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:56
Author: Moderator
KingTubby wrote:
Since i actually have a cat allergy, i will always have a spray bottle full of water ready....24.gif

Good To Hear All is fixed now 3.gifHave a Great Day
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1