Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.158.80.117.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

RSS feeds not working in uTorrent

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 20:14
Author:
I use the RSS downloader built into uTorrent with ExtraTorrent RSS feeds, but for the past few days it's not queuing anything automatically, and when I double click or right click and select open on items in the feeds I get an HTTP Error 403. It still works with feeds from other sites like EZTV, so it must be something that changed in ExtraTorrents feeds. Strangely, right clicking and selecting open url in browser loads up the torrent, but that defeats the purpose of setting it up for automation.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 00:26
Author: Moderator
well it must be something to do with U!torrent. extratorrent RSS feeds works perfect. i my self use Tixati. and being getting Quantico S01 720p HDTV X264 AAC.[VR56] all day long, after while it got very annoying, actually had to Disable the Quantico RSS feed LOL

Just check your U!torrent Rss settings degenerate
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 00:30
Author:
I take it Tixati doesn't have a smart episode filter like uTorrent has then? I would consider just switching to it, but that would be annoying..
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 00:43
of course Tixati Has a Smart Filter. it just just how i have my Rss feeds to get any new episodes/seasons that being newly uploaded any uploader, i have not filtered everything.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 01:21
Author:
Alright. I'll check it out.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 01:31
degenerate wrote:
Alright. I'll check it out.

it may look kinda confusing at first when you first start using Tixati, i suggest you check out the Tixati homepage first how to setup RSS feeds and all that 3.gif after playing with Tixati for a While, you will soon learn how everything works, Good Luck degenerate
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 01:35
Author:
Thanks.

No idea why only ExtraTorrents feeds would quit working, but they're the only one with a decent search based feed that can ALSO be filtered by category, at least from what I've come across. torrentproject drops the category on the feed, and piratebay doesn't offer search based, and they get way too much spam anyhow..
SaM avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 18:12
Author:
SaM
ok we looked into it and did some fixing..
could u check and confirm if it is working for u now
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 02:57
Author:
it doesn't work for me still. I've even totally removed the RSS and re-added it.

The one specifically not working for me is:

extratorrent.cc/rss.xml?type=hot&cat=XVID+DIVX
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 06:38
Author:
Is this still being looked at, or should I switch out of utorrent client?
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 16:43
Author:
I'm also having issues and receiving the error in uTorrent when i manually select download.. if i click Open url in Browser Chrome asks me to download the .tor file and i can load it up fine.

Using URL extratorrent.cc/rss.xml?type=search&search=Preacher+ettv

I changed the url to search the kickasstorrents site instead for ettv shows and it works fine
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 04:03
Author:
I'm using Tixati now, and am much happier. The filters are more powerful than uTorrent, and there's no problem with ExtraTorrent feeds.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 08:02
degenerate wrote:
I'm using Tixati now, and am much happier. The filters are more powerful than uTorrent, and there's no problem with ExtraTorrent feeds.

See i told you Tixati is Better 10.gifHappy to hear everything worked out for ya degenerate :)
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:55
Author:
Hi guys,

I'm having the same problem. If I input the url in the rss feed utorrent can see all the torrents listed. If I right click and press download I het the HTTP Error 403. After opening the same torrent (after pressing open in browser) utorrent downloads them just fine. According to utorrent mods, extratorrent is blocking utorrent rss for some reason. Anyone have any ideas? I'd hate to use another client since I've been using utorrent for almost 10 years and I would have to manually transfer all rss filters.

Thanks!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 18:56
Author:
Ok, so I just checked. BitTorrent has the same problem.

Anyone?
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1