H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.147.212.173.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ET............

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
AuthorMessage
joho9999 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 14:05
Author:
Well...I am certainly no noob....been here for a long time and for information, these damn pop ups are still happening. Just checked in today to download someth8ing and...this is the redirected page I was sent to...

IT WILL NOT LET ME ADD the page being redirected to - but it relates to profitmaker DOT com

This is not an isolated incident - I have been in touch with ET in the past and they blamed new 'people' - well, it looks like the new 'people' are still allowing redirects...GET THEM TO STOP IT.....enough is enough. Allow it to continue and you will soon lose the faith of the people coming here.

While we are all here - PLEASE turn on your Facebook messaging so that people can contact you on there and make it easier - or, is it a case of you simply block the people who bring it to your attention because, it appears that some can contact you whilst others cannot
sarisin1 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 15:27
Author:
It's funny I have been a longtime user of Google Chrome as my browser of choice. I have installed many extensions that were supposed to thwart all the popups, redirects, etc. Lately, though, I have been going nuts occasionally (not everyday) with the problems ONLY on Extratorrent.

Then, I started fooling around with the Opera browser which has a popup blocker built into it.

Knock on wood, the last 3-4 days I have not had a single popup, redirect, etc. while on Extratorrent.

It is tough moving away from a browser you have used for years, but Opera has been much faster and no popups for me so I am making the switch.

Give it a try if you can - I realize many are locked into using a certain browser for various reasons.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 17:18
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
sarisin1 wrote:
It's funny I have been a longtime user of Google Chrome as my browser of choice. I have installed many extensions that were supposed to thwart all the popups, redirects, etc. Lately, though, I have been going nuts occasionally (not everyday) with the problems ONLY on Extratorrent.

Then, I started fooling around with the Opera browser which has a popup blocker built into it.

Knock on wood, the last 3-4 days I have not had a single popup, redirect, etc. while on Extratorrent.

It is tough moving away from a browser you have used for years, but Opera has been much faster and no popups for me so I am making the switch.

Give it a try if you can - I realize many are locked into using a certain browser for various reasons.

Did you know that, like their search engine, Google likes to control
what you can see and do on the the Web. Google maintains a blacklist
for the Chrome Browser, it can prevent you from even entering sites
that THEY don't want you to see! In 2015 ExtraTorrents was blacklisted
twice that I know of, no one using Chrome could even login the site.
Why anyone would want a 3rd party censoring all their browsing habits
and continue to use Chrome is beyond me. They also don't want you
blocking ADs because that's their bread & butter. Now, there will
be some here that will argue about this and say how GREAT Chrome is,
I guess Ignorance "IS" bliss!
candymankz avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 19:05
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
Chrome sucks there working with the government and they say there now spying on users with a listening module, it was once the best windows browser but its dropped right off

The safest browser is safari install then install adblockplus
and u will be add free on any site

Google Chrome Listening In To Your room
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 03:03
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
SRIGGA wrote:
how come i don't get any ADS or popups?nothing at all

Well what browser are you using???
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 03:09
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
sarisin1 wrote:

I feel the same way you do but Opera is very similar to a current version of µTorrent, as it has and always will freeze and that's why I switched to Chrome..
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 03:20
Author: SuperAdmin
Chrome users will need a couple of things
Popup Blocker Pro
Addblock

Opera users need a few things once installed you will get nothing
Download Chrome Extension this will allow you to install any chrome extension on Opera once thats installed
Popup Blocker Pro
Addblock

i even have operas own pop up blocker on as a 3dr option

firefox well i stopped using that a while a go in general its a slow browser
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:14
Author: Moderator
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
SRIGGA wrote:

have always been using Firefox, don't really like to use any other browsers :)
joho9999 avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 15:56
Author:
I have tried several browsers ranging from IE11 to Chrome to Opera and ALL of them still allow these damn pop ups - it is getting beyond a joke now.
Absolutely no reason for it - all it is doing is spoiling the site and making me go elsewhere. What used to be a good and reliable, trusted site has become a joke of a site with all the redirect to scam sites and money making sites.
Get a grip ET or you will soon not have a site to manage....there are many others out there..Oh! and by the way - TURN ON YOUR MESSAGING ON FACEBOOK AGAIN so that people can contact you on there and let you know when these damn ads and scam pages pop up
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 16:24
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Hi Guys

I'm using Epic browser no rubbish or adds.
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 16:28
Author: AdminSun
Nothing my side any more either all good for a while
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 17:01
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
SRIGGA wrote:
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
SRIGGA wrote:

have always been using Firefox, don't really like to use any other browsers :)
Way too lazy to quote on of you previous posts, but I use KIS 2016, Mbar and Firefox(plus adblock addon) and no pop ups or redirects or such here.
jj avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 20:04
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
this is for the IE users.

http://data.namesakeoscilloscopemarquis.com
http://www.onclicktop.com
*.updating4you.tech

These really help if you're using IE.

Go to TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, SECURITY tab, RESTRICTED SITES, then click Sites
then add those 3 in there.

The redirect will forward you to a blank screen but at least you won't get bombarded with virus attacks and the other bs. Then you just go back to ET, it seems that those only happen once per visit.

I don't know about their Edge browser but perhaps it has those same options, where you can add those sites too.

Chrome and Firefox will most likely help you more.
They have some pretty good ad and popup blocker add ons.

XpoZ avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 20:54
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Mate better a ad-blocker.. At my End, no pop-up or Redirected.
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 21:32
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSunTurtle
Ok....aside from chat having a "bootfest" in recent months I really am pleased with
E.T. ....my thing is actually a request more than a problem . There are seventeen new
movies in cam version and although I do try to maintain a appreciative attitude and
being thankful for all uploads here as I understand that someone took time out of
their day/night to make that upload for who ever might want to see it . As I will
watch a cam version sometimes it is a relief to my eyes not to see a blurry/grainy
version or for my ears to not hear muffled /static sound in the audio of something
I have looked forward to watching ....so Please I hope someone gets into those
cam versions and upgrades them to an H264 version very soon . There are seventeen
movies in E.T. cam storage alone I am trying to wait patiently on . Thank You E.T.
for all the movies you bring and many more :) Motherofdragons
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 33 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1