View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.161.161.92.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Extratorrent Hi-Jack?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
leahg avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 23:24
Author: Kitty
For the past few days every time I click on a torrent, or picture link this website pops up :
h__p://data.namesakeoscilloscopemarquis.com/4VzkVeyJyb3V0ZSI6ImdldF9wb3AiLCJzdGlkIjoiMTkyMCIsInNiaWQiOiIxIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6IjkiLCJwYWdlX3VybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly9leHRyYXRvcnJlbnQuY2MvdG9ycmVudC81MDA4MTQ4LyUyNTVCTW9tc0luQ29udHJvbCUyNTVESm8rSm8rS2lzcyslMjUyOFNoYXJpbmcrVGhlK1Nob3dlcistTkVXJTI1MkElMjUyQSsyOC4wNi4xNi5odG1sIiwicDEiOiI3NDQ2MDEtNzQ0NzQ1In0=3GBcb

What is going on is this a hi-jack ? Has extratorrent been taken over?

the tt is replaced by me so that the link will post
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 23:46
Author: Moderator
hi-jack? hell no. it just some ppl don't know how to use their own browsers the correct way that's all, we never get hi-jacked nor do we get any popup or advisement, NEVER
menin avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 00:55
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
No advertisement? log out and turn your adblocker off and you will see some ad's, popups and redirects :D
menin avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 00:58
Most are easily blocked by ad-blockers.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:42
menin wrote:
No advertisement? log out and turn your adblocker off and you will see some ad's, popups and redirects :D

true Menin i know their are ADS when you disable the ad Blockers. but way do that? when can easily browse the site with adblockes on without getting any ads or popups, i think maybe we should make a tutorial for everyone, who complains about the ADS and be done with the issue for once and for all
leahg avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 23:50
Author: Kitty
Can always count on some dimwit posting an unhelpful snarky reply. If you have nothing intelligent to say, just say nothing. Been using the same browser, same settings with extratorrent for several years and never had this problem, but you know it all ,right? Something is different with the site and not a good different. Thanks
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 00:11
SRIGGA wrote:
leahg wrote:
Can always count on some dimwit posting an unhelpful snarky reply. If you have nothing intelligent to say, just say nothing. Been using the same browser, same settings with extratorrent for several years and never had this problem, but you know it all ,right? Something is different with the site and not a good different. Thanks

well i don't know everything, but i do know how to surf the site W/O seeing any ADS or Popups At all times, if you been using the same browser and the same settings for years and your still getting all the ADS and popups maybe it's time to change the settings, how bout that? maybe try using A Anti Banner and ublock origin Ad block thing and let your Internet security like kaspersky protect your browser as well. try that. strange you've using the sites for years and yet you still don't know how to protect your self from a simple thing like this. that just goes to show how intelligent you are:)
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 03:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
They're correct, as this site is famous for the constant redirects especially when you aren't logged in, worse than mkvcages site and as of lately yts. As it's rather f1cking annoying.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:12
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
They're correct, as this site is famous for the constant redirects especially when you aren't logged in, worse than mkvcages site and as of lately yts. As it's rather f1cking annoying.

but i saw SaM already said in HERE that it's already Fixed. and you guys still having issues? 29.gif
menin avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 08:20
Srigga what about this?

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 19:08Author: SaM
it happens if u r not logged in...so log in and all should be fine..now that u r logged in try again and see
menin avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 08:21
To just confirm i am not having this problem. But i have seen it happen once or twice.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 08:38
menin wrote:
To just confirm i am not having this problem. But i have seen it happen once or twice.

That's Great Menin
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 14:16
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
I love to say hi to jack now and again.its been a while.:}
joho9999 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 14:13
Author:
LeahG....

ET have been having issues for ages and no matter how many times the idiots post stupid comments about it, it does not help and ET seem to want to do nothing about it. This redirecting has been going on for ages and the last time I came here, one of the redirects was to a malicious site - luckily, my anti virus stopped it.

COME ON ET - pull you finger out and sort out these damn redirect links that you have working on the site.
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 15:00
Author: AdminSun
Same old... fucking ad partners i presume although it's not an issue i have had on this occasion (probably will now i have said it) :P

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4