View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.104.247.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Eid Mubarik To Every ET Member

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
EtLesnar avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 04:07
Author: Trusted UploaderSite Friend
Eid Mubarik To Every ET Member

Wish You A Happy Eid
Shooter96 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 08:34
Author: ET junkiemenTurtle
Happy Eid to you too bro :)
EtLesnar avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 13:27
Thanks
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 13:51
Author: Blocked
Will you SpEAK ENGLISH and refrain from using your mothers tongue - its a site rule FFS or have everyone become so brown that they ignore such rules now! And who the fuck is eddy mubarik any way....
EtLesnar avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 17:23
it's our Eid Like A Happy New Year
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 17:32
Author:
SaM
LostDreams wrote:
Will you SpEAK ENGLISH and refrain from using your mothers tongue - its a site rule FFS or have everyone become so brown that they ignore such rules now! And who the fuck is eddy mubarik any way....

i thought u said u r leaving the site for good and not coming back
yet u r here making some nasty post trying to act as if you dont know what they r talking about..

i thought u were better than this

SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 17:33
Author:
SaM
and Happy Eid EtHAmadEt
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 17:59
Author: Moderator
Happy Eid Mubark to all the Muslim Brothers & Sisters. May you all have a very happy and blessed Eid, May Allah blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always :)
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 06:31
and what about all the Christian or other religions that members represent here - would they be equally tolerated if they dared to make such a bold statement,,,

I doubt it - but seeing as how the majority owns and operates this site that practices religious intolerance to other beliefs it makes sense that this is allowed and encouraged.

I believe the same should be true for all those who have different religious beliefs here or religion should be kept out of the forum all together...

Christians dont believe in allah - they believe The Muslim Religion is a false religion inspired by the devil to mislead God's people - many religions wipe thier asses with the Quran!

How bout that.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 00:42
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
LostDreams wrote:
and what about all the Christian or other religions that members represent here - would they be equally tolerated if they dared to make such a bold statement,,, Nope

I doubt it - but seeing as how the majority owns and operates this site that practices religious intolerance to other beliefs it makes sense that this is allowed and encouraged.

I believe the same should be true for all those who have different religious beliefs here or religion should be kept out of the forum all together... Yep, or in some sub forum hidden deep in the spam section, that you need to know the secret walk and handshake for access

Christians dont believe in allah - they believe The Muslim Religion is a false religion inspired by the devil to mislead God's people - many religions wipe thier asses with the Quran! or with their brown hand?

How bout that. sounds guid tae me!
PS, Happy Asalha Puja Day and it will not be too long til November so we can start the joyous festivities for the "memorial day for the martyrs of the movement" holiday! yipeeeeee!!
Ezee avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 04:17
Actually the person posting his disenting opinion makes valid points. I have noticed from time spent here a subtle favoritism and preference of members who make it obvious they are of indian descent or of the muslim faith ( a false belief system in my view as well).

It seems that as long as you fit into those two categories, you can get away with just about anything. Yes there is reverse racism here, though all who benefit from it will deny it exists. I have witnessed people, christian people make such comments and get mocked and shot down instantly by the majority of brown heathens. I have watched them be banned and blocked for expressing their christian view.

But i have seen more tolerance, leniency, forgiveness and preference shown to those who obviously share the same beliefs as the owners/operators of this site. All this talk of well wishes, peace and brotherhood seems one sided and only available to people of dark skin color and false belief system.

time to end the religious bigotry and racial preference at extratorrent

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2