View Torrent Info: The.Bye.Bye.Man.2016.UNRATED.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] Death Warrior (2009) x264 720p BluRay UNRATED Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.252.37.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

JAX57 - What Kind of Douchebag (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:25
Author: ModeratorET lover
oooh and just like to add if anyone would like a personal avatar made, please feel free to pm me as i enjoy making them and would be happy to help members

Thank you :)
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:32
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Last I checked users dont need to explain or justify a post or thread.....God knows people entertained that mutt called humility and his dumb ass posts long enough and all he got was adoration and praise from people like you mulva1989.

members dont need a reason, they certainly dont need your permission to post anything and they sure as fook dont need your approval.....who do you think you are. Being a moderator doesn't amount to shit in the real world so I wouldnt let it go to your over bloated head.

the member made a post- made some legit points. I mean i have seen you waste alot more space on nonsense, I mean christ sake your allowed to waste oxygen breathing mulva1989.

And thankfully, no one gives a shit about what kind of attitudes are encouraged and supported its a torrent site. If anyone who really mattered had a serious objection to the original post it wouldve been removed. But again thank God your not in any more authority than moderator.

But then again it would be just like ozi to read this and say fuck it lets make mulva1989 admin and really shake things up.

YOU ARE NOT ET's MORAL CONSCIENCE no matter what your girlfriend SRIGGA says.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:54
Author: Moderator
Cat wrote:
Last I checked users dont need to explain or justify a post or thread.....God knows people entertained that mutt called humility and his dumb ass posts long enough and all he got was adoration and praise from people like you mulva1989.

members dont need a reason, they certainly dont need your permission to post anything and they sure as fook dont need your approval.....who do you think you are. Being a moderator doesn't amount to shit in the real world so I wouldnt let it go to your over bloated head.

the member made a post- made some legit points. I mean i have seen you waste alot more space on nonsense, I mean christ sake your allowed to waste oxygen breathing mulva1989.

And thankfully, no one gives a shit about what kind of attitudes are encouraged and supported its a torrent site. If anyone who really mattered had a serious objection the the original post it wouldve been removed. But again thank God your not in any more authority than moderator.

But then again it would be just like ozi to read this and say fuck it lets make mulva1989 admin and really shake things up.

what i find most entertaining is how some people no need to name names, they know who they are. how some people create new dup accounts and the same person who made the dup/the owner of the dup. goes back and giving -5 to one of hes own accounts and pretending to be those ppl are different users. HAHAH now that shit is hilarious.guess some ppl can't even go a month without creating some chaos around the forum. it's just Sad to see how some users that been here for years still acting like children, all i see in this thread is jealousy more jealousy and wanting some attention this just another Great example for the people to see who real ET #1.Mascot is LMFAO. let's just show/give some love and attention for our own ET pet guys LOL
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:02
glad you could tear your retarded ass away from mulva1989 motherly nipple long enough to express or try to express what a complete dumbass you really are....

seems like your such a kiss ass and knob polisher that the only time you comment is when you feel safe enough to do so, usually after your surrogate mommy leads the way or when some other favorable staff goes first...

Nobody cares what you find interesting SRIGGA - they dont want to be bothered having to find a translator able to interpret inbred to english.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:22
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:

And thankfully, no one gives a shit about what kind of attitudes are encouraged and supported its a torrent site. If anyone who really mattered had a serious objection to the original post it wouldve been removed. But again thank God your not in any more authority than moderator.

YOU ARE NOT ET's MORAL CONSCIENCE no matter what your girlfriend SRIGGA says.
I never said the OP needed permission, or justification to post.. Believe me if I really thought this thread was wrong and shouldn't be here I would not have started discussing in it..

What I said is that the thread is ridiculous for what the OP is trying to accomplish.. The fact that if you were to all listen to the OP and go on a -5 streak out of spite will simply lead to warnings/bans/blocks depending on how far you take it.. Just proves how ridiculous it is.. Now It's his god given right to be ridiculous .. I'm just calling it...
Just as you, like always, try to put a lot of words in my mouth that I never said and try to talk for everybody else (so better ask yourself 'who do YOU think you are') thus acting like a total ass.. It's your god given right to be an ass.. I'm not gonna do anything about that .. I'm just calling it.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:35
Cat wrote:
glad you could tear your retarded ass away from mulva1989 motherly nipple long enough to express or try to express what a complete dumbass you really are....

seems like your such a kiss ass and knob polisher that the only time you comment is when you feel safe enough to do so, usually after your surrogate mommy leads the way or when some other favorable staff goes first...

Nobody cares what you find interesting SRIGGA - they dont want to be bothered having to find a translator able to interpret inbred to english.

some ppl have other things to do then Creating dup accounts, BS threads, Attention seeking, getting humiliated, kissing Staff ass like you do CAT. you go ahead and do your thing, what you usually do acting like the stupid idiot that you are, first it was Fun for while, but seeing you keep doing the same shit, now it's just Sad and pathetic too honest. go show your incredible Dup Tricks to the users that haven't seen it yet. for us...nahh nothing special or new. the only part i find funny is how you still trying too act like a big tough guy with your Dup accounts. getting humiliated the first time wasn't enough for you brother? you wanna test your luck for the 2th time?i see all that university education have not made you any smarter, your still the stupid little bytch that you have always been 2.gif now F-off and go Format your PC or go retag someone else files, that's the only thing your good at, and creating dups LOL
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 13:21
Christ you two make a perfect couple - him being dumb enough to be manipulated and lead around like a muppet, being to much of a stupid inbred moron to know it or care, and her with more dick than most men Ive ever met and plenty of borderline personality disorder to go around for 20 people. I guess your used to being the man mulva1989 and...well we all know how much experience SRIGGA has being a bitch and taking it in the ass...

What i do with my time, how I spend it or waste is none of your concern and even if it were you couldnt do shit about it and that is the point. Thats the thing that bothers you control freaks...you just cant make us color inside your lines, I said it before...i wouldnt cross an abandoned street to piss on you if you were on fire... I'm Just Calling It!!

As for SRIGGA one can only hope they dont allow retards to breed where he lives.
STFU avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 20:33
Author: Turtle
jeez guys where did the hate come from just be happy and try a smile "Fall seven times, stand up eight." lifes bad enough without the infighting p.s dont make me come outta my pram i,ll toss my toys so hard.....
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 22:34
the user name Vinyl is the one whos causing all this, Vinyl is too much of a MITCH to come post in Forum, so he sends he's butt buddy CAT to spread the Negativity around the ET forum. this all started Vinyl giving +- 5 to the user call Jax57 because of a Goddam Avatar.

CAT stop your shit bro we don't want your negativity and please stop telling people lies about other people just because you don't like some users, one would think you know better then to act hateful toward others, you being a veteran and all... your a bully CATstop bullying people m8
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 23:03
Author: ModeratorET lover
Ok guys can we maybe just leave it now and it has gone from pointing out about stealing someones avatar to more and more bickering.

Still i would just like to point out if a member would like an avatar then please go ahead and choose any from the gallery or ones from the internet. They are easy enough to add. Please think and check especially if a users name is on the avatar :)

Thank you
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 25 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6