View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Lion.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.157.200.1.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Kickass Torrents has been taken down

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 3 of 9   [ 122 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:00
Author: Site FriendET loverGirlSun
Hey Btux, not sure if I know you or not but totally agree with your post.
I was crackin' up at some of bs in the court documents, let's hope they don't use KAT as an experimental case to then attack other pirate sites, if they can get away with this then nowhere is gonna be safe.
Gonna go type some good cuss words somewhere else lol, before I get me mouth washed out with soap here (insert big guffaw)
mike2507 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:09
Author:
never thought i would use this old ET account again. but here i am, now that my online home has been taken down
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:14
Author: ModeratorET lover
Aww sad news indeed :( but just like to say and big hello and welcome aboard everyone :)
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:21
Author: AdminSun
ZombieQueen wrote:
I was crackin' up at some of bs in the court documents, let's hope they don't use KAT as an experimental case to then attack other pirate sites, if they can get away with this then nowhere is gonna be safe.
Gonna go type some good cuss words somewhere else lol, before I get me mouth washed out with soap here (insert big guffaw)

Well hello ZQ welcome aboard No mutes here for saying bad words :P wheres stevo ? tell him hes still a dick lol :)))
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:24
Thanks for the warm welcome all and big thanks to the ET Team for opening up a new home for us here.
Hopefully this is temporary and we have another domain soon but I won't forget ET when and if that happens.
Feel free to pm me all KATTERS and anyone else too, and if I hear anything I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Powers-that-be have passed on to me to beware of fake KAT sites, that everyone is safe and they doing what they can atm.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:33
Author: ModeratorET lover
ZombieQueen wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome all and big thanks to the ET Team for opening up a new home for us here.
Hopefully this is temporary and we have another domain soon but I won't forget ET when & if that happens.
Feel free to pm me all KATTERS and anyone else too, and if I hear anything I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Powers-that-be have passed on to me to beware of fake KAT sites, that everyone is safe and they doing what they can atm.

Your very welcome and lovely to have you all :)
Deztructor avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:37
Author: Site FriendET lovermen
LRS wrote:
ZombieQueen wrote:

Well hello ZQ welcome aboard No mutes here for saying bad words :P wheres stevo ? tell him hes still a dick lol :)))

pmsl not forgetting the nude avatars as well , time for me to change my avatar into some butt fuck ? if thats what you call it or ass fuck lol
Sc4r3cr0w avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 17:53
Author:
Man that are really sad news all the peeps (old gang) i know are in feds hands (including me) lol,i hope here are still few members who know me lol as im not active @et forums :)
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 17:54
Regarding a message I received about a site suppposdly put up by KAT staffers as a backup site:

<<< Just as TPB has fake sites pop up claiming to be the real deal,
so too we expect fakes will turn up pertending to be KAT.
The KAT crew has contacts and will make official announcement if and when we do return.
For your own safety, do NOT log onto any fake sites.
Pirate safely all, don't go or log in to any site claiming to be KAT or a part of KAT.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 18:01
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
ZombieQueen wrote:
Regarding a message I received about a site suppposdly put up by KAT staffers as a backup site:

<<< Just as TPB has fake sites pop up claiming to be the real deal,
so too we expect fakes will turn up pertending to be KAT.
The KAT crew has contacts and will make official announcement if and when we do return.
For your own safety, do NOT log onto any fake sites.
Pirate safely all, don't go or log in to any site claiming to be KAT or a part of KAT.

Yes i know that.. Thanks for head-up.. Good to see you'll.. WelCome to ET..
LordVako avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 18:15
Author: men

ZombieQueen wrote:
So I see I found the KAT corner lol!! Hey guys!!

Oh Lord... Shes here. Hide everybody.
UltraRound avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 18:36
Author: Site FriendET lovermen
Gutted but I knew it was a tempory home as all torrent sites are. Just wish it had stayed smaller being
the top torrent site is nothing to brag about and just makes a huge target to delicious for the authorities to resist! Met loads of great people on kat,I know plenty are here on ET which is a cool site in a different way but wherever on the interwebz my kat mates are I salute you all for the cool ride and good memories :)
gratefuldawg avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 18:54
Author: Blocked
Well, if ZQ's here I guess this is the site for us KAT refugees. lol. Every time I try to post on the chat board it boots me back to my profile. All I wanted to say was thanks et for having us homeless torrenters. Prepare to be #1 now; don't know if its a blessing or a curse.
Panerai avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 19:13
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
For those of you who may be trying to use chat, it's been broken for a few months now. There's no telling when or if it'll be fixed. I noticed that few had tried, so I thought I'd let you know.
Glimfeather avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 19:30
Author:
Sad daze indeed

If you have four pencils and I have seven apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof?
Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 3 of 9   [ 122 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2