Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.196.108.20.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Kickass Torrents has been taken down

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  [Next]
Page 6 of 9   [ 122 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 23:51
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
Nootky wrote:
I'm calling hax. If only my 25k rep would transfer here. At least it might have a use. Also thanks.
Nah... or they would have to transfer my 209K here :D
And you're welcome
UltraRound avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 02:27
Author: Site FriendET lovermen
PenguinPirate wrote:
mike2507 wrote:

It was a great laugh while it lasted may be now people will see theirs no point in doing DMCA takedowns, kat did not refuse a single real takedown request.

Whether there was no point is yet to be proven,I'm sure part of the defence case will be the proactive
attempt to respond to DMCA requests. Feels like we have left our comrades in the katusers memorial threads section.R.I.P guys :(
johnno23 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 03:25
Author: Site Friend
Reading the available articles what is terrifying is the amount of manpower time money and effort that was used to takedown 1 person that never actually physically harmed anyone.
Such is the mania of CR to fight people sharing.
Imagine that amount of power, money and resources used to battle real crime and terror?? the world might be a better place
Nootky avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 03:55
Author: Trusted UploaderSite Friend
Couple of petitions if anyone cares. I don't know who Artem was on site or otherwise, nor do I really care. Faaaar to above my pay grade at the time. Still is. However I would like to see our home back and either free the man, or at least make it clear(er) that the amount of resources dedicated to finding him and similar people is far to high.

Isohunt launched a KAT mirror with links to several petitions that will ultimately do very little, but do still stand a chance of helping. I can't link it because reasons, but it should be found easily enough.
fanoffan avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 04:31
Author:
Well.......hello Keka, ZQ, Nootky, LordVako, fiveofseven, Valkyrie, johnno, penguinpirate.
Good to see you all in here.....it feels the old home inside a new home.
darkman2013 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 04:54
Author:
There are bound to be lots of scammers trying to take
advantage of this situation so beware of sites appearing
under the name Kat dot whatever until some news reaches
us from the official Kat team of whether the site will
be re-launched or is gone for good.
This makes ET now the No 1 torrent site. Just wish they
would leave you logged in for longer than 5 minutes or
do you have to make a contribution for this privilege?
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 05:25
Author:
after trying to sift through all the new bogus site (dont worry i know better than to login to em) i finally found some familiar faces! really missing the game of thrones thread and all the people who hung out in it. more than anything. i spent more time on kat than facebook by far. i would rather lose facebook but nobody asked my opinion when they decided to make an arrest and shut the site down. really not happy
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 05:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
treehuggincow wrote:
after trying to sift through all the new bogus site (dont worry i know better than to login to em) i finally found some familiar faces! really missing the game of thrones thread and all the people who hung out in it. more than anything. i spent more time on kat than facebook by far. i would rather lose facebook but nobody asked my opinion when they decided to make an arrest and shut the site down. really not happy
Do I hear you implying we should take Zuckerberg hostage and demand a prisoner exchange with Vaulin?
Hmm... that does sound like something pirates would do ..
thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-large.gif rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
Nootky avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 06:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite Friend

Mulva1989 wrote:

treehuggincow wrote:

Do I hear you implying we should take Zuckerberg hostage and demand a prisoner exchange with Vaulin?

I think I still have duct tape from ZQs last visit, you can borrow.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 06:18
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Nootky wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:

treehuggincow wrote:

I think I still have duct tape from ZQs last visit, you can borrow.
likebutton1.jpg
I'm not even gonna ask what you and ZQ were up to... tongue.gif
jneeds avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 06:21
Author:
So sad
but HAPPY to see you guys!!

...and count me in for the zuckerberg hostage/trade mission
InkQuill72 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 07:23
Author:

sumi wrote:
I am still picking up the pieces after a shattered heart like many others but stay strong and don't give up, after all pirates never quit.

maiden4meldin wrote:
I do hope they come back. They were very easy to use. and no pop up ads ever. I feel just a little to alot lost today. please come back Kat!! I been following ettv for years through Kat, now I am here, I feel like such a newbie.

Same here. Completely crushed. And lost. KAT was such a wonderful community. I don't know how I'll fit in here. But I'm going to try. Requiem Aeternam KAT. You live on in our hearts.

johnno23 wrote:
Reading the available articles what is terrifying is the amount of manpower time money and effort that was used to takedown 1 person that never actually physically harmed anyone.
Such is the mania of CR to fight people sharing.
Imagine that amount of power, money and resources used to battle real crime and terror?? the world might be a better place

Hehehe. Lol johnno. So true. That was some serious OPSEC effort they put in. Alas, where the money is, is where the hunters go.
koningdefuijk avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 07:29
Author:
Morning from Mafketel,
ExGamer avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 07:35
Author:
Hello Buddies, Happy To See You All Here.

Love You All.

Regards
Ex-Gamer (KAT Translator)
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 08:51
Author:
Hey everyone, great to see more people are congregating here! Hopefully things will be back to normal in no time
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  [Next]
Page 6 of 9   [ 122 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1