Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.198.216.180.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

SUGGESTION: RSS by user

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
AuthorMessage
etphonecc avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 15:14
Author:
Hello,

Now that KAT is down, it seems like ET is going to be my new home.
One of the features I most used in KAT was user specific RSS feeds.
There doesn't seem to be this option here.

Can I suggest that you add it?
Anyone who agrees, please show support in this thread.

Thank You.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 15:22
Author: Moderator
hello and welcome ET great Place to be. we do have RSS feeds here you can use RSS feeds all you have to do is Search for the TV show your looking for And change the Category To TV

if you look to the right you will see a light Orange icon saying RSS click on it
that's it

Check the Image >> http://extraimago.com/images/2016/07/21/rss.png
etphonecc avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:01
Author:
Thank you very much for the reply, BUT it's not what I was looking for.

I'm looking for an RSS feed for a specific UPLOADER.

While it's true that if I make an RSS feed for the search term 'SRIGGA', I will probably only get torrents uploaded by you, but if I want an RSS feed for user 'Silmarillion', that won't work.

I added an image of where I would like to see an RSS button.
extraimago . com/images/2016/07/21/rssuser.png

Thanks again
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:50
etphonecc wrote:
Thank you very much for the reply, BUT it's not what I was looking for.

I'm looking for an RSS feed for a specific UPLOADER.

While it's true that if I make an RSS feed for the search term 'SRIGGA', I will probably only get torrents uploaded by you, but if I want an RSS feed for user 'Silmarillion', that won't work.

I added an image of where I would like to see an RSS button.
extraimago . com/images/2016/07/21/rssuser.png

Thanks again

Hummm39.gif Yes i see what you mean...rss feeds does not work for Silmarillion true. i have no idea way that is. maybe someone from higher staff can give you bit more information about way Silmarillion's feeds not showing up

wait..i see what the problem is here. when you search for Silmarillion rss feeds change the Category to Movies. because she mostly uploads Movies and adult stuff. if the name tag Silmarillion is end of the Files then it will show up for rss

http://extraimago.com/image/aA2K
http://extratorrent.cc/rss.xml?type=search&cid=4&search=Silmarillion

BTW way would you want a RSS button next to the uploaders name? if it's next to uploader name or bottom of the site it's doesn't really matter. it does the same thing :)
No avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 18:13
Author:
Agreed. I miss the ability to add user specific uploads to a RSS feed. It was a great feature on KAT. I know that you can add users to the quick links but it isn't the same. It was nice being able to mark read the uploads you had reviewed.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 22:41
Author:
One other feature i would like is the ability to have an advanced search able to be saved as a RSS feed. eg an RSS button on the search results

top 10 TV is ok, but i prefer for eg, 720p, min 20 seeds, last 3 days, sort of thing

this works ok, but more depth would be fantastic

extratorrent.cc/rss.xml?type=search&cid=8&search=720p

No avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 07:17
Author:
This are the things preventing me from using this site over others.

-Add Advanced search criteria for user
-Add advanced search results RSS button (like in regular search)
-RSS by users
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 20:34
Author:
Agreed with pretty much everything said above. Being able to convert advanced searches to RSS feeds, was probably the only feature why I was a fan of KAT (R.I.P. :'( ) and what I miss at ET now.

With advanced searches I made it possible to automatically download EVERY popular, newly released movie or serie, uploaded by specific users, without having to do any research. Only had to check out IMDB whether it was worth watching or not. Life was so easy this way..

Also got to add it has been rather difficult to recreate my other 42 feeds for all my favorite series without the Advanced Search, but with some creativity I seem to be nearly there. Just really need the advanced search to get all newly released series and movies automatically again

These are the RSS urls I used (as an example):
Recently uploaded, popular movies by ETRG: kat.cr/usearch/category%3Amovies%20ETRG%20seeds%3A2000%20age%3Aweek/?rss=1
Recently uploaded, popular NEW series by ettv: kat.cr/usearch/s01e01%20OR%20pilot%20hdtv%20x264%20user%3Aettv%20age%3Aweek/?rss=1
etphonecc avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 22:30
Author:
I wonder if any developer saw this.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 19:51
Author:
Not going to use the site until this feature is up and running.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 19:56
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
mconflict wrote:

Oh boy... Please tell us it isn't so!

a3db221d-76a4-4d13-b23d-57c451696a9a_text.gif
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 20:04
Author:
Mulva1989 wrote:

mconflict wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's an easy feature to develop, it should've been up a while ago.

Edit : Even this quote thing seems broken... come on
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 20:22
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
mconflict wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:

mconflict wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's an easy feature to develop, it should've been up a while ago.

Why? because your highness demands it?
You're acting like a little kid threatening to walk away from home because he doesn't get what he wants.

And the quote thing is not broken, you simply have no BBCode rights yet until you have enough rep points.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 20:23
mconflict wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:

mconflict wrote:

Brother mconflict ET what ET always has been and we don't need to change anything, we are all good with the things as it is now. just because you want some feature Added doesn't mean it's gonna happen right after the next 5 minutes you posted, whether you like it or not like our site how it for now or try start get use to it or fuck off, maybe we will consider adding your feature in the future. have some respect you fucking bombaclut. don't come here telling what we need and don't need you stupid fuck, who the hell you think you are ha? you think we give A fuck if you use our site or not just because some stupid feature aint their that you wanna to see?
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 05:34
Author:

SRIGGA wrote:
Brother mconflict ET what ET always has been and we don't need to change anything, we are all good with the things as it is now. just because you want some feature Added doesn't mean it's gonna happen right after the next 5 minutes you posted, whether you like it or not like our site how it for now or try start get use to it or fuck off, maybe we will consider adding your feature in the future. have some respect you fucking bombaclut. don't come here telling what we need and don't need you stupid fuck, who the hell you think you are ha? you think we give A fuck if you use our site or not just because some stupid feature aint their that you wanna to see?

I don't care if you are not improving the site, people are not going to use it as much as other site. Maybe you want to stay in the dark. Stay in the dark.

I do not think you are trying to help me.
Quote from Admin :

admin wrote:
Also for our admins: please dont be as punishers. try help our members and make them interested to stay with ET.

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2