View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: SWORD MASTER 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Savage.Dog.2017.BLURAY.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Age.of.Shadows.2016.Multi.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: WALL-E (2008) 1080p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.198.54.140.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

I would like to report this member!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
AuthorMessage
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 17:37
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
olderthangod wrote:
Completely on board with the sense of humor here..but is your PC ready for this ??..

ACHTUNG!

Alles Lookenspeepers..

Das Computenmaschine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Is easy schnappen der springewerk, blowenfusen, und poppencorcken mit spitzensparken. Ist night fuer gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets--relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Das maschine control is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Oderwise is easy schnappen der schpriggenwerk, blownfuse, und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Der Maschine is diggen by experten only. Is nicht fur geverken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken und sightseeren keepen das cottonpicken hands in das pockets.

Vos running in de crappenstrasse mit muchen farten und outgepouf, der cabbage unt sausage vos acting up in belly gefault, mit muchen auspuff, muchen shitten vas verboten int der public strasse...toiletten vas 2 kilometre distancen...de splatten in de unterpanten vos imminanten mit lederhosen vos chafingen der ringpiecen mit muchen itchen.

woop woop

otg

LoL mate, Yeah OTG is Here...
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 00:20
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
XpoZ wrote:
olderthangod wrote:
Completely on board with the sense of humor here..but is your PC ready for this ??..

ACHTUNG!

Alles Lookenspeepers..

Das Computenmaschine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Is easy schnappen der springewerk, blowenfusen, und poppencorcken mit spitzensparken. Ist night fuer gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets--relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Das maschine control is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Oderwise is easy schnappen der schpriggenwerk, blownfuse, und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Der Maschine is diggen by experten only. Is nicht fur geverken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken und sightseeren keepen das cottonpicken hands in das pockets.

Vos running in de crappenstrasse mit muchen farten und outgepouf, der cabbage unt sausage vos acting up in belly gefault, mit muchen auspuff, muchen shitten vas verboten int der public strasse...toiletten vas 2 kilometre distancen...de splatten in de unterpanten vos imminanten mit lederhosen vos chafingen der ringpiecen mit muchen itchen.

woop woop

otg

translation ???>>> ATTENTION!

Everything Lookenspeepers ..

The Compute machine is not for gefingerpoken and middle grab. Is easy grab of springewerk, blowenfusen and poppencorcken top sparken with. Is night for trades by stupid minds that. The rubber corners sightseeren keepen hands into the pockets - relax and watch the lights flash.

The machine control is not for gefingerpoken and middle grab. Oderwise is easy grab of schpriggenwerk, blownfuse and poppencorken top sparken with. The machine is digg by experts only. Is not for geverken by stupid minds that. The rubber corners and sightseeren keepen the cotton pecking hands into the pockets.

Vos running in de crappenstrasse shitten with muchen farten and outgepouf, the cabbage sausage unt vos acting up in belly rotted, exhaust with muchen, muchen vas forbidden int the public street ... toilet vas 2 kilometer distances, but ... de-bases in de unterpanten vos imminanten with lederhosen vos chafingen the ring piecen with muchen itchen.

woop woop

ot holy shyte thats funny
Badness avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 04:01
Author: Blocked
sorry i dont get it. What is so amusing about bad language and poor grammar. We deal with it every day.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 06:39
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
olderthangod wrote:

ACHTUNG!

Alles Lookenspeepers..

woop woop

otg

The Compute machine is not for gefingerpoken and middle grab. Is easy grab of springewerk, blowenfusen and poppencorcken top sparken with. Is night for trades by stupid minds that. The rubber corners sightseeren keepen hands into the pockets - relax and watch the lights flash.

The machine control is not for gefingerpoken and middle grab. Oderwise is easy grab of schpriggenwerk, blownfuse and poppencorken top sparken with. The machine is digg by experts only. Is not for geverken by stupid minds that. The rubber corners and sightseeren keepen the cotton pecking hands into the pockets.

Vos running in de crappenstrasse shitten with muchen farten and outgepouf, the cabbage sausage unt vos acting up in belly rotted, exhaust with muchen, muchen vas forbidden int the public street ... toilet vas 2 kilometer distances, but ... de-bases in de unterpanten vos imminanten with lederhosen vos chafingen the ring piecen with muchen itchen.

woop woop

Still can't understand it tommy is there something special I need to be able to understand it? I just ignored it first because I thought olderthangod was just trying to give taker and off meds Bala a competition in posting non understandable gibberish.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:43
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
SleazyMale wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
olderthangod wrote:

ACHTUNG!

Alles Lookenspeepers..

woop woop

otg

woop woop

Still can't understand it tommy is there something special I need to be able to understand it? I just ignored it first because I thought olderthangod was just trying to give taker and off meds Bala a competition in posting non understandable gibberish.
c"mon I mean gerfingerpoken and poppencorken? the euphemisms here are hilarious!! blowenfusen and poppencorken lol how could that NOT be funny? has der minden gone blanken? where ish der sensahumerin?
Badness avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:54
right and you probably still live at home in your parents basement, read comic books and watch anime while jerking off to the TV guide. Taker never spoke this bad deliberately or otherwise. This just seems like someone who is desperate to fit in found the lowest common denominator of simple minds.
badtoy91 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:06
Look at that Sleazymale got slick and erased his comments.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:07
19tommy59 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
olderthangod wrote:

ACHTUNG!

Alles Lookenspeepers..

woop woop

otg

woop woop

c"mon I mean gerfingerpoken and poppencorken? the euphemisms here are hilarious!! blowenfusen and poppencorken lol how could that NOT be funny? has der minden gone blanken? where ish der sensahumerin?

Lol, got it now after hurting my brain a little I was finally able to find humor in it. :P ;)
Badness avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:11
nice edit job...you cleaned that up nicely - lucky for you I am unable to quote. But to address your accusation made before you wiped it I been coming to et for years for downloads but only recently decided to join. So I knew who taker was and know exactly what you are..Sleazy
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:24
I removed my comments only because I prefer to talk to the real man behind the scene and to avoid further off the topic posts in the forum, the man who can't do anything besides making bunch of different Id's to work people up and wait for people to make a mistake well that ain't gonna happen with me I can clear that up right now I am cool as a cucumber and mature enough to not get worked up on small things, because in future he will continue this little kid's operation of his because he can't really do anything to me, He can take hundred of shots at me with his dupes and I won't budge He can create as many dupes as he can and send a little 'hi' pm with his dupes calling me 'pedo' but that's all he can do you can't blame the man desperate enough to go that far for a man he doesn't even have seen in real life makes me an important one in his life lol, Sunshine I ain't got no love for you to give so please stop trying.

P.S: This will be my last reply to the man's dupes, Maybe one day when he will grow some balls and use his real ID then I might reply him but again you gotta think is he even worth replying??
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 15:45
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
Sleazy I can only assume by your guarded and carefully selected words the person you are referring to so cryptically is me...I dont think anyone would argue you that you are directing your comments at me either, so you might as well be clear and direct. I mean with all the talk your doing, how careful your being, it just makes what your not saying more obvious.

I mean seriously trying to position yourself as the superior man, who has chosen a higher road, who is nothing more than an innocent victim is laughable at best and with all your talk of not budging, you are not doing a good job at concealing that you've been ruffled. I suspect that under that stoic and unmoveable presence is an insecure, easily manipulated little man who doesnt know himself at all and projects a shadow much bigger than the actual being, your obsessed to the point where your accusing strangers of either being me or doing my work by proxy.

Brother your not responding out of inspired desire to be superior or better. Your not responding or trying not to because you cut a deal. You are scared. You can't fool anyone especially me and your not better than me. You might have changed your ID, though i admit this one is more suitable and more closely attests to your true self so stop writing checks with your mouth, you havent got the cash or currency to cover. The only reason you have gotten any attention or anyone even knows you is because of me and your thanks is severely over due.

And just as an aside since you cut the deal with Bala to get your icons and status back, he likes a finger in his ass to massage his prostate while he is being sucked off..
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 14:26
Author: Moderator
Why is this Member Badness being disrespectful to staff? when All she did was fulfill the request nine lives (2016)? I think this account Badness and his post need some staff attention

https://extraimago.com/image/wYqL
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 04:39
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
SRIGGA how or why is it your business any way mr ass kissing dick licker - i mean aside from the obvious. I mean your not staff and near as i can tell your only purpose in involving yourself is to cause further drama. Once again here you are trying to get members banned or in some sort of trouble. Didn't you already get a warning and ban for this same action>

when will you learn to mind your own business you inbred fuck puppet snitch with your screen caps. I suggest if any action is given, it should be as ozi said given to both members. As far as attention goes, you should get some as well.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:17
Author: Moderator
Cat wrote:
SRIGGA how or why is it your business any way mr ass kissing dick licker - i mean aside from the obvious. I mean your not staff and near as i can tell your only purpose in involving yourself is to cause further drama. Once again here you are trying to get members banned or in some sort of trouble. Didn't you already get a warning and ban for this same action>

when will you learn to mind your own business you inbred fuck puppet snitch with your screen caps. I suggest if any action is given, it should be as ozi said given to both members. As far as attention goes, you should get some as well.

First off enough with the name calling Cat. I don't believe I said anything about you here did I? what is it any of your business to jump in here and reply to my post? Unless the account badness is yet another one of your dupe account?

ET rules clearly state "DO not disrespect staff." just because badness posted it and decided to delete the post the next minute doesn't make it right. You saying I'm trying to cause drama? Brother, how is it me trying to cause drama when I Hardly post anything in the forum these days? And you right I'm not a staff that's why I said that post needs some staff attention.

To be honest, Cat I don't really care if badness account gets ban or block that's not up to me. That's staff job to take action if they see the need for it. Now after reading this don't try to make this all about you as always, trying to post back and forth with me.

According to Higher staff your not even site friend anymore cat. You're not worth my time. And don't expect a reply from me after this. And Please don't keep following me everywhere I post something. Leave me alone. You're a Bully m8. have a Great day :)
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3