Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Welcome Kat Users - Intro's - And Chat

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15  [Next]
Page 7 of 15   [ 214 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 05:08
Author:
A big hello to everyone on ET! I've been frequenting this site for a couple of years now and just recently registered. It's a great site and I'm happy to have officially joined the community.

I, like a lot of others, have just migrated from KAT. Hi former KAT people. I was with you for almost 3 years and what happened is very unfortunate. However, like you, I have moved on and things aren't so bad.

Take care to all ET and KAT people.
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 09:53
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
This one is just for LRS :P

LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 09:57
Author: AdminSun
Pmsl Keka some how i knew that was coming, congrats on green also m8
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:01
LRS wrote:
Thanks, Still not 100% sure i'll be uploading here, but it is a better site than my other backup, so...
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:04
Keka_Umans wrote:
LRS wrote:
Thanks, Still not 100% sure i'll be uploading here, but it is a better site than my other backup, so...

Well i wish you would m8 cos thats not an easy status to get here its only for the best of the best...getting trial uploader is like winning the lotto to some lmfao
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:09
LRS wrote:
Keka_Umans wrote:
LRS wrote:

Well i wish you would m8 cos thats not an easy status to get here its only for the best of the best...getting trial uploader is like winning the lotto to some lmfao
Most likely I will, just need time to get my bearings first
Lobuno avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:21
Author:
Hi people, this is Lobuno, verified user from KAT. Glad to see you here
Titori avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:36
Author:
Greetings people, i am Athasio from KAT and here i took another name: Titori. Heya Extratorrent, new family!! I am a frequent downloader and seed many as possible, if i able to do it.

Greets Titori

** Downloading isn't a crime, if you keep the classics alive and kicking **
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:31
Skitters wrote:

LRS wrote:

Nah, I've seen some pretty lame shit around here not so long ago like for example .iso image with:

/Data/Music.exe
Setup.exe

I'm outta here take care.

Plz provide me 1 link and i will pay you 100 $/£ what ever you like for every 1 :)

Et is choosey over what we get here we dont allow just any 1 to dump what they like and thats just how it is no point in complaining you either want to be here or not but it would be nice to kick back and just enjoy yourself like many others spitting the dummy doesn't work :)
ROBBREDD avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:58
Author: Site FriendET loverSupermanmen
I'm a new member here - I have used ET in the past tho . It's nice to see so many recognizable Names here . KAT was home for me for nearly 7 years ... ROBBREDD - Super User . Thanks to ET for the warm welcome of all of us KAT Orphans ..
Wolf_Pack avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 14:41
Author:
Hello... I'm [WolfPack] from kat. My name was taken. If the user isn't coming back, I'd like the name.

thank you so much for the warm welcome in my time of need... And for posting the link to the new kat, with the diet joke, I thought it was weight loss advertisement...

I've been lurking here to download etrg 480p torrents when they're not at kat.

But they don't have animes so kat was my home... can we make groups here? It took me forever to find how to post... Kat had *sniffles* a quick post text area at the bottom of the page... The reply button is on top... i'm confused... also I can't turn off the animated avatars to avoid getting dizzy... Thankfully I have a Firefox add-on to stop them...

I spent a week away from kat because I was too sick to handle the happiness and needed to rest... now I'll never know what my friends wrote for me...

I've seen it before... We really should make the torrent search and community two completely separated sites to avoid this devastation... With a community button leading to the other site and vice versa... Well, maybe not a link to the torrent site in the community to look separate...

Thankfully my paranoia made me share my emails with all the friends who cared enough to do it once...

Why don't we have a whole backup to put back all the posts and wall for the community... Don't we?

I am devastated... Maybe people have good families, careers and friends... but I'm sick so kat is all I had...

I think that the people fighting piracy do so because they think that they'll make even more money. No, if I can afford going to the cinema, I go. But I rarely do. People who can afford buying DVDs buy them. But no one can afford to buy as many as we can watch... The companies make as much money as there is money to be made already. The people doing piracy are the people who couldn't afford seeing the movies anyway. So at least their work is appreciated by more people. Piracy was never made so easy, and yet they still make millions. The Deadpool movie broke records because people showed their support to get more movies made... And people into that genre know how to pirate.

I bought a music CD, all proud to help the industry... but the antipiracy never allowed me to upload it to my computer to convert it for my MP3 player. I searched for hours and I couldn't find how... But I found how to pirate. So I downloaded my CD... Soon after the CD got scratched and I couldn't play it in my CD player anymore... So I just kept the mp3 version... and the next time I wanted music... I pirated it because I couldn't access the stuff that I'd buy anyway... because of antipiracy... so antipiracy measures caused me to become a pirate!

I miss my friends... I should have replied them when I had the chance... Sharing for free should be encouraged not thrown in jail... They make enough profit to eat and continue their business... they should have a heart for poor people... They'll always be rewarded by the people who can afford it, and they can't claw more money WHERE IT'S NOT THERE!

Thank you for the welcome...
invisifan avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 18:30
Author:
ınvısıſan at KAT (or close enough ☺) æ lite uploader and helper with comics requests … KAT for me was more social interaction, do I’ll likely hang hear for a while and see what happens (and what sort of rebirth — to use the DC terminology — KAT manages) nice to see at least a few refugees have found their way here anyway …
Morgan_Stanlee avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 20:14
Author:
There were some excellent Uploaders/Groups on KAT.
Hoping that they are all OK and they make home here one way or another.

To name a few:

UTR team inc Joybell, Byteshareredo, HEVCTeam, etc
Fitgirl
snowhiter
nayhut
ahashare

etc
etc

GodandUlster avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 21:35
Author: Turtle
hi my name GodandUlster and was a VUL then superuser on kat for nearly 3 years and i just came to a very inportant kat user which i found here and some names i came across this forum and hope to make some Extratorrent members and kat members...
regards GodandUlster
D64 avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 22:04
Author:
Hi all.Thnx for the welcome ET.Good to see some familiar names.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15  [Next]
Page 7 of 15   [ 214 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1