H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.211.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Can I change my username?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 21:50
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Gale1910 wrote:
Hi all, I wanted to ask if there is a way to change my username. I'm a migrant from KAT and it would make it easier if I could have my older name - SwingingRain-.

If there is a way to do such thing I'd appreciate very much any help.

Thanks in advanced
PM SaM
DancingMouse avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 08:37
Author:
I just moved from KAT too and want to change my user name back to my Kat name...so how do I find SaM
SaM avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:19
Author:
SaM
DancingMouse wrote:
I just moved from KAT too and want to change my user name back to my Kat name...so how do I find SaM

what is your kat name
jj avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 23:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
well.. evidently SaM's like Chuck Norris... You don't find him. He finds you.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 18:47
Author: ModeratorET lover
jj wrote:
well.. evidently SaM's like Chuck Norris... You don't find him. He finds you.

OMG loool

hereschucky.gif

Here'ssssss Chucky :)
CaptainCanuck avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 15:16
Author:
Another Kat displacement here ... would like to change user name to CaptainCancuk.
I have tried to send PMs but get the message [you have no rights ] to PM.
humility avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:57
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverKitty
Listen friend, you only have to get a divorce and ask the judge to change your name back at that time. Besides, SAM only handles criminal cases and his minimum fee is $10,000 (sent by Bitcoin, of course). SOUP is his ambulance chaser. That's why SAM came onto the scene so quickly.

Sorry guys, I know you are working here! Now where is that book, ET for Dummies! I heard that book was already out and circulating. Geez, you can't believe anything anymore!
humility avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 13:04
Sorry, forgot to add this! SAM, are you still there????? I'm looking around over my head and still can't see you. Well anyway, are you the guy to tell about attackers to this site? I hit login and I get advertisement or something else at times. I'm not distressed about it or anything because I'm well heeled and capable of defending my computer against the attacks but members with less savvy might get turned away for lack of a better response.

Add my comments at the bottom of your long list. If you haven't gotten to it within a week, just delete it. It's no longer relevant I guess.
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 13:15
humility wrote:
Listen friend, you only have to get a divorce and ask the judge to change your name back at that time. Besides, SAM only handles criminal cases and his minimum fee is $10,000 (sent by Bitcoin, of course). SOUP is his ambulance chaser. That's why SAM came onto the scene so quickly.

Sorry guys, I know you are working here! Now where is that book, ET for Dummies! I heard that book was already out and circulating. Geez, you can't believe anything anymore!
First and last time i'll tell you to keep me out of your bullshit rhetoric!!..........
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 14:10
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:

you are reading it now!!!
humility avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 16:10
Frankly, I just don't understand some moderators. Everything is so funny when it comes from their mouths. From Silver with her one liners to SOUP with his "Don't talk to me" attitude. Have the rules changed for Chit Chat? So I can't really talk about anything on here is the rule for ME! Just ME! Tommy, Big A, CAT, SILVER can talk nasty on here (Another day, same ole shit!!) and what moderator said, No, it's diarrhea today! Are you telling me this is okay or is it okay just for them and not me?

What am I supposed to do? Forget that SOUP closed down all my topics once upon a time. He removed all my status symbols and then wouldn't let me air my grievances on the Forum. Well, let's add insult to injury and tell everyone he got a promotion during this time. Wow, double wow, what school teaches that logic?

The reason so much bitterness and vile conversation thrives here is because of these double standards. Inequality exists and continues without intervention by those who could stop it but doesn't. What's the moderator's corner for? To gang up on the membership and show uniformity. Okay, start showing it then. Be uniform and execute discipline across the board the same way for one and all. If you allow a member like CAT to run amuck and justify it by saying that's just CAT. That's his personality and he's not really a bad guy. That's BS and you know it. My time here is short lived and I'm aware of that. While I am here and my words are getting out there, I'll stand up for truth and justice until the forces against it overcome me. It's like changes from reading the newspaper to getting your news from the web. You learn to adapt and adjust. If I get banned, then it happens. I can't feel sorry for myself because when you stand on the side of right, wrong doesn't matter much. Why bring up stuff that happened a month ago or longer? Tell that to all the blacks in the world. Why are you still complaining about inequality and racism? You can't stop people from demanding justice; not even here on ET.

I just got slapped, gagged and banned by Tommy. This is not his first time to ban me. Tommy has removed more points from me than most people get in a year who don't have buddies boosting up their numbers. Who was your buddy a few months ago Tommy? I don't think it was Big A. No matter and it's unimportant. The point is that Tommy uses the buddy system. I wouldn't exactly say it is for the better though. He uses it like a tag team wrestling team. It got so bad, Ozi did get involved and then they stubbornly challenged Ozi's support of me. Just recently, I made a statement addressed to SAM and Tommy came into the topic. Once he did, Big A joined him. From then on, it was a full out attack on me and what a despicable person I was for attacking CAT for something that has happened a while back. I got banned for 24 hours. Tommy restored me and gave me back my reputation points. I tell you folks, Tommy is still burning incandescent lights upstairs while the rest of us are switched over to fluorescent long lasting bulbs. What made him think all would be better if he gave me back my reputation points. My old man used to beat my ass, send me to the smokehouse and after supper, he'd bring me back into the house so I could eat left over supper. I was supposed to be forgiving and grateful to be able to eat. That mentality was of the same kind of mentality as Tommy displayed. I told him I don't want his charity or the points back. Since they are becoming such a point of contention, I don't care if all of them are removed. It's a corrupt system and needs to be removed from the site.

What do I want? Banning and blocking should be left to Ozi and SAM only. A member gets referred for banning and depending upon how they want to handle it, the member is contacted or simply banned. Take that ability from the moderators and reward moderators who handle the forum with skill and professionalism. I could go on and on about this topic. I have yet to draw CAT out into the open. He's bad but I'm bad to the bone. I want to show him what a real ass kicking feels like. I have yet to unleash my full potential on him. If moderators won't stop him, get out of my way and let me do it. I'll have him mumbling like an old man suffering from senility.
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 16:44
Well seeing as your so full of your own self importance and everyone else would appear to be inferior to you. Who am i to argue eh....... Carry on
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 16:56
humility wrote:
Frankly, I just don't understand some moderators. Everything is so funny when it comes from their mouths. From Silver with her one liners to SOUP with his "Don't talk to me" attitude. Have the rules changed for Chit Chat? So I can't really talk about anything on here is the rule for ME! Just ME! Tommy, Big A, CAT, SILVER can talk nasty on here (Another day, same ole shit!!) and what moderator said, No, it's diarrhea today! Are you telling me this is okay or is it okay just for them and not me?

What am I supposed to do? Forget that SOUP closed down all my topics once upon a time. He removed all my status symbols and then wouldn't let me air my grievances on the Forum. Well, let's add insult to injury and tell everyone he got a promotion during this time. Wow, double wow, what school teaches that logic?

The reason so much bitterness and vile conversation thrives here is because of these double standards. Inequality exists and continues without intervention by those who could stop it but doesn't. What's the moderator's corner for? To gang up on the membership and show uniformity. Okay, start showing it then. Be uniform and execute discipline across the board the same way for one and all. If you allow a member like CAT to run amuck and justify it by saying that's just CAT. That's his personality and he's not really a bad guy. That's BS and you know it. My time here is short lived and I'm aware of that. While I am here and my words are getting out there, I'll stand up for truth and justice until the forces against it overcome me. It's like changes from reading the newspaper to getting your news from the web. You learn to adapt and adjust. If I get banned, then it happens. I can't feel sorry for myself because when you stand on the side of right, wrong doesn't matter much. Why bring up stuff that happened a month ago or longer? Tell that to all the blacks in the world. Why are you still complaining about inequality and racism? You can't stop people from demanding justice; not even here on ET.

I just got slapped, gagged and banned by Tommy. This is not his first time to ban me. Tommy has removed more points from me than most people get in a year who don't have buddies boosting up their numbers. Who was your buddy a few months ago Tommy? I don't think it was Big A. No matter and it's unimportant. The point is that Tommy uses the buddy system. I wouldn't exactly say it is for the better though. He uses it like a tag team wrestling team. It got so bad, Ozi did get involved and then they stubbornly challenged Ozi's support of me. Just recently, I made a statement addressed to SAM and Tommy came into the topic. Once he did, Big A joined him. From then on, it was a full out attack on me and what a despicable person I was for attacking CAT for something that has happened a while back. I got banned for 24 hours. Tommy restored me and gave me back my reputation points. I tell you folks, Tommy is still burning incandescent lights upstairs while the rest of us are switched over to fluorescent long lasting bulbs. What made him think all would be better if he gave me back my reputation points. My old man used to beat my ass, send me to the smokehouse and after supper, he'd bring me back into the house so I could eat left over supper. I was supposed to be forgiving and grateful to be able to eat. That mentality was of the same kind of mentality as Tommy displayed. I told him I don't want his charity or the points back. Since they are becoming such a point of contention, I don't care if all of them are removed. It's a corrupt system and needs to be removed from the site.

What do I want? Banning and blocking should be left to Ozi and SAM only. A member gets referred for banning and depending upon how they want to handle it, the member is contacted or simply banned. Take that ability from the moderators and reward moderators who handle the forum with skill and professionalism. I could go on and on about this topic. I have yet to draw CAT out into the open. He's bad but I'm bad to the bone. I want to show him what a real ass kicking feels like. I have yet to unleash my full potential on him. If moderators won't stop him, get out of my way and let me do it. I'll have him mumbling like an old man suffering from senility.

Tommy has removed more points from me than most people get in a year who don't have buddies boosting up their numbers. Really? since you have been a member here I have removed a total of 1 point for lack of a better word to make a point and I returned it the following day!!!! you mention your 24hr ban and you attach it to your drawn out bs statement that I attacked you and brought Big_A into it when the truth is you were baned for these comments you made via PM to me:
Negative 1 is insulting. Draw some blood here Tommy. Open that big mouth of yours and take a big bite. If negative 5 is your limit, make several visits and take them all. You make them worthless anyway so take them and shove them up your ass. This is what you do best, you take the path of least resistance so what's stopping you.
that is why you were banned and stop telling people that I have banned you more than once it was only once and that was also after giving you warnings verbally/via pm and the redtied you still you persisted. what is wrong with you? I could have permanently banned you for half of what you have done but I did not. and now here you are in a forum post titled, "how can I change my ET username" ranting and raving comparing your situation or so called situation to the racism and slavery and trouble that African Americans have went through for 200 years(and they are not referred to as blacks or have you not received the memo?) that is pathetic you will use any topic created to try to poison other members against staff and others that you cant get along with, I told you long ago how to deal with your thing with cat but you wont be told anything by anyone you refer to offered help as an attack,you keep bringing Sam and Ozi's names into your shit and believe me they have better things to do. you have received more leniency from staff here than anyone I can remember so you should feel greatful and stop with the bs but you wont you will carry your poor me story to the end which may be sooner than you think why not just stop and relax already I think once you shut your mouth you will see the same from everyone else.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 16:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
humility wrote:

Your cause maybe right but your method was definitely wrong maybe Private messaging moderators and sorting your issues out would have been the best way to go about it, and everybody here at ET is tired of this nonsense endless fighting maybe that's why tommy stopped you in the first place because he knew the consequences did you ever thought about that? I get it you want your voice to be heard but mate the one's who can really make some changes are chilling on there sofas eating cookies flicking boogers on the wall and scrolling down your lengthy replies like it was nothing because they have better things to take care of, That's why there is a channel to go to. First you talk to a moderator about your problems which doesn't have a thread on it explaining the rules here if that doesn't help talk to an admin if that also doesn't help talk to the super admin and so on it's like a "judicial system" here at ET and still if your voice wasn't heard than maybe you were wrong in the first place just like what happens in the real world in the judicial system, All I am saying is to stop posting your replies publicly and address your matters in a proper way by discussing your issues privately and the admins you accuse of being corrupt who knows you might find a surprise there that they can be nice too.

P.S: This will be my last reply to you after this whatever happens to you it will be your own fault.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 17:04
absolute words of wisdom those!!!!
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3