ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: N.O.L.A.Circus.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.80.230.32.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Any KODI users out there


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Waz avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 14:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenTurtle
Any KODI users out there? Just curious what builds you use and on what device? Got Firestick at mo but looking to upgrade to decent box
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 14:51
Author: AdminSun
Yes i currently use Pulse CCM since black box changed to paradox but wasn't a fan of The Beast also tried a few others but i like it fully loaded :D
Waz avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 14:55
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenTurtle
Im on pulse too, Had merlin before but its all gone new there a new arez wizard out and you need pins for most things now bit lost as never used too. What you using KODI on??
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 15:01
Author: AdminSun
Wazz1984 wrote:
Im on pulse too, Had merlin before but its all gone new there a new arez wizard out and you need pins for most things now bit lost as never used too. What you using KODI on??

Pins ? i haven't updated for about a month so i have not come accross any i know on paradox you had to use the forum sign up details to get downloads/updates but on most builds releases come fast. I have a cheap android box for the kids but use a firestick for myself and it works very well thanks to Soup for helping me out :P
Waz avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 15:08
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenTurtle
Yeah its changed need pin codes for the builds ive found them there free on here https://ares-project.uk/threads/pin-code-for-pulse-builds.3980/ Fuck knows why they done this just gone to update today and found out myslef
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 15:18
Author: AdminSun
Wazz1984 wrote:
Yeah its changed need pin codes for the builds ive found them there free on here https://ares-project.uk/threads/pin-code-for-pulse-builds.3980/ Fuck knows why they done this just gone to update today and found out myslef

So glad you said m8 looks like its to stop the peeps re-selling devices on ebay etc but don't quote me on that lol should be simple though but i will still put off the updates my internets shit only getting about 3-4 mbs so i dont bother the HD streams much but then again free internet over the past 6 or so years is probably to blame for me being a tight fisted wanker lol
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 16:16
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
Wazz1984 wrote:
Yeah its changed need pin codes for the builds ive found them there free on here https://ares-project.uk/threads/pin-code-for-pulse-builds.3980/ Fuck knows why they done this just gone to update today and found out myslef

So glad you said m8 looks like its to stop the peeps re-selling devices on ebay etc but don't quote me on that lol should be simple though but i will still put off the updates my internets shit only getting about 3-4 mbs so i dont bother the HD streams much but then again free internet over the past 6 or so years is probably to blame for me being a tight fisted wanker lol
That's exactly what it is, you have 5 DL's a day or week, canny mind rightly. Everyone was abusing it and it was crashing the servers
Waz avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 20:35
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenTurtle
Soup wrote:
LRS wrote:
Wazz1984 wrote:
Yeah its changed need pin codes for the builds ive found them there free on here https://ares-project.uk/threads/pin-code-for-pulse-builds.3980/ Fuck knows why they done this just gone to update today and found out myslef

So glad you said m8 looks like its to stop the peeps re-selling devices on ebay etc but don't quote me on that lol should be simple though but i will still put off the updates my internets shit only getting about 3-4 mbs so i dont bother the HD streams much but then again free internet over the past 6 or so years is probably to blame for me being a tight fisted wanker lol
That's exactly what it is, you have 5 DL's a day or week, canny mind rightly. Everyone was abusing it and it was crashing the servers

Nah way! You saying you get the equivalent of 5 dl a week now soup??? What happens if you go over how can they stop you???
Waz avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 20:45
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenTurtle
Not saying I abuse Kodi but I know I must smash that data allowance in. My bird uses it loads for herself and kid cos not to tech savvy but can navigate kodi pulse build. How would it stop you?
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 21:09
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Sorry, i'm talking about the paradox build, old blackbox... But The Beast build's are the same, you have to make an account at there forums to be able to download the latest up to date builds, it's a good thing to be honest. A bit annoying but it's for the best
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 22:37
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 08:17
Author: AdminSun
Wazz1984 wrote:
Not saying I abuse Kodi but I know I must smash that data allowance in. My bird uses it loads for herself and kid cos not to tech savvy but can navigate kodi pulse build. How would it stop you?

That was 5 copies of the build per week not content from the build so if you had more than 1 divice you could update them all but i always think it's better to wait a little before doing so. Some times when every 1 is trying to update at the same time after a new release you get fails and when you retry thats 1 go over now i have 3 devices so don't want to mess up to many times but always do a clean/fresh start from the paradox wizard that way it leaves a copy of it's self

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2