View Torrent Info: The.Devils.Dolls.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 23.20.9.71.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Is there any space available for KAT Uploaders on ET?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 45 posts ]
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 17:53
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
I see an opportunity to enlist some of KAT's uploader talent but ET can be stubborn and unwilling to keep an open mind! A while back I asked for more March Basketball games uploaded. Response? Lackluster at best! I made suggestions to the top echelon here about providing a section just for sports! Response? Ho Hum! For the last two years I have had to resort to getting my NFL and NCAA games off Kat's website. NFL Preseason starts in August and if KAT is still down, I'm screwed to find my NFL games. I would like to see SAM or OZI recruit uploaders that specialize in those two areas of sports and let's get some games posted here! My home team is the Panthers but I am a die hard Patriots fan as well. I love LSU Tigers NCAA football for the college level. I did my searches, changed things and never could get anything to download. If you check now, check out the dates what we have here got posted. Who wants to watch games posted 3 months after the event?

Does Bitcoin accept my two cents worth?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 20:21
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
humility wrote:
I see an opportunity to enlist some of KAT's uploader talent but ET can be stubborn and unwilling to keep an open mind!

Lackluster at best, nah probs grumpy from lack of sleep after being up all night downloading countless software torrents, then deleting 99.9% of them for being infected software then banning members, cleaning infections off of computers, using our bandwidth to knowingly infect our computer so you can download clean safe torrents. Would you willingly download 40-50 infected software torrents everyday?

Personally I think the new upload rules are the best advancement the site has made during my time away, would you rather download infected torrents or none at all? If we cant verify uploaders credentials just now and it takes a wee bit for them to become verified here, and then they will be willing to wait a wee bit to be able to upload their software.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 22:44
Author: BannedWarned
You have to forgive the resident little bitch Humility (he has none) Bala. He contributes nothing here but criticism and negativity. A whole back he was inches from being blocked but some staff with a conscience cut him the biggest breal of his life and let him stay. He's been goon but recently he's started the same old crap that cause so much drama before and i am losing patience with him.
humility avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 03:48
Go ahead CAT, keep stealing my rep points. It is true I have been gone. I took the time to reflect and solidify in my own mind why I was here and what i wanted to accomplish. Before I forget, I wanted to ask. Do you Photoshop your eyes? haha I swear you act and sound like a "Tabby". Have you stolen your avatar from another cat somewhere? While I know why I'm here, it's clear I'm here for you to attack and ridicule.

You have taken a total of 13 rep points! Let's get it over with and take the rest. I had to remind myself you are the infamous OU812!! Nine years you've been here! And for those who have issues about size (A.K.A. Big and Little), reread my post. I was simply asking for staff to get someone willing to upload sports broadcasting. This can be done by Ozi or Sam approaching someone from Kats who posted those programs and invite them to submit to our site. You got all hysterical and brought up nightmares of something entirely different. Oh well, when you have to explain yourself to people, it's a bigger waste of my time than it is yours.
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 04:48
Hey Moron
I was simply asking for staff to get someone willing to upload sports broadcasting. This can be done by Ozi or Sam approaching someone from Kats who posted those programs and invite them to submit to our site. You got all hysterical and brought up nightmares of something entirely different.

I am sure ozi and SaM are far to busy to deal with your recruitment suggestions and can do just fine without your trying to make ET into what you think it should be. WTF is wrong with you arrogant egomaniacal fuckmonkeys and your desire to get others to do something so you can be comfortable. I have a suggestion fuck you and your comfort - Why don't you be the uploader your trying to find or get SaM or ozi to find...do it yourself or shut the fuck up.

As far as me getting hysterical - thats a gross misrepresentation. I simply responded to your ridiculous post. Like all your previous posts. You took time to reflect and still you returned and obviously made no changes to your attitude.

I'll tell you to, stop trying to be mulva1989's pawn by trying to manipulate a way to link me to other ID's and accounts like OU812 (a completely different member). That's her agenda and i know when someone is acting on her behalf.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 07:09
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
humility wrote:
Go ahead CAT, keep stealing my rep points. It is true I have been gone. I took the time to reflect and solidify in my own mind why I was here and what i wanted to accomplish. Before I forget, I wanted to ask. Do you Photoshop your eyes? haha I swear you act and sound like a "Tabby". Have you stolen your avatar from another cat somewhere? While I know why I'm here, it's clear I'm here for you to attack and ridicule.

You have taken a total of 13 rep points! Let's get it over with and take the rest. I had to remind myself you are the infamous OU812!! Nine years you've been here! And for those who have issues about size (A.K.A. Big and Little), reread my post. I was simply asking for staff to get someone willing to upload sports broadcasting. This can be done by Ozi or Sam approaching someone from Kats who posted those programs and invite them to submit to our site. You got all hysterical and brought up nightmares of something entirely different. Oh well, when you have to explain yourself to people, it's a bigger waste of my time than it is yours.

If you get a bogus reviews like that you can always PM Ozi or SaM to get them removed.
You haven't really been active in the forum for months now so "constantly whining crying criticising in forums" is total BS and getting -5 reviews for not contributing anything on a public tracker is even bigger BS ofcourse.. So no need to poke the stray Cat, just report that to get it removed.
About OU812... Ssshh.. The men in black made him forget hee_hee.gif

Anyway.. Regarding the sports thing..
I do agree with earlier posts above that you are making the wrong assumptions here and as Cat mentioned.. are dramatizing it.
We always accept uploaders we deem good. We do indeed have a tougher selection process than other torrent sites, but comparing the amount of fake/bogus uploads on ET with the amount anywhere else, proves that this method pays off. Unfortunately because of this sometimes good uploaders without the proper experience/credentials do get denied. That has nothing to do with close-mindedness, that's simply an unfortunate side-effect of the system that is proven to work and we believe in. We always encourage uploaders without verifiable experience to built those elsewhere and re-apply later so we can re-evaluate the situation. So.. in the end we do give everyone a chance if they're willing to put the proper work in. That seems harsh to some uploaders, but don't forget that uploaders do benefit greatly from being able to upload in a clean torrent environment which is amongst the biggest torrent sites around. If they cannot appreciate that, then I hope you agree that they shouldn't be uploading here.

This all applies to every uploader, including sports uploaders. We don't deny sports uploaders because they do sports. In fact we do have a couple of uploaders active that exclusively do sports. So instead of talking about unwilling, close-mindedness and lackluster, you could also wonder why you never asked those uploaders to come to the place you like them to be. It's not Ozi and/or SaM's job to find uploaders for the torrents you personally want to download. And if you are right that indeed a lot of people would want to see this, then the uploader would benefit greatly from it as well. Seeing that you already knew a couple of good uploaders for this, It would have made all the sense in the world if you had asked them.
MentalZero avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 07:30
Author:
@ humility "stubborn and unwilling to keep an open mind" yes that describes what you are saying but about yourself not the team here.

I have not seen them making it hard for people who only decided to upload to one site only (which is their problem as any serious uploader should upload to multiple sites for the extra traffic and seeds) I have seen them go out of their way to help them, the uploader could show a screengrab for their account from july from the wayback machine and also post hash tags to some of their torrents, these hash tags can easily be searched and found from sites that indexed VUL/EUL uploaders to see if they match the current user name and user name in the screen grab (this does still not prove that it was them as they could be trying to impersonate a previous uploader and is up to the teams finding and decision to decide). There are options available to them (like uploading their torrents to another site first) but they seem to think they can just say I uploaded at a former torrent site that was taken down. It's these uploaders who are lacking in the details that they give, the team here works endlessly to try to help them and keep it's members safe.
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 07:37
of course mulva1989 can talk all kinds of shit about BS reviews and poking cats cause she has plenty of experience with them both but shhhhhh on that maybe the men in black erased her own memory...

As for the review I gave you - yep if you think its bullshit ozi and SaM are free to overturn it, because reviews are subjective. But i stand by it. Just because you went silent on this Humility ID doesnt mean you werent active on another. Not just that but one has only to review your past posts to see that my review "constantly whining crying criticising in forums - contributes nothing at all. just wants like baby" is very accurate...

But again, and here comes mulva1989 to your rescue - this isnt about you as much as it is about her obsession with me and proving me wrong or trying to get me banned and blocked, as evidenced by her passive aggressive and manipulative effort to suggest a link between me and the ID OU812 now blocked thanks to her, but proved to have belonged to another member not me. She likes to see admissions of guilt where there are none so I want that to be clear. Not that she can prove her accusations, she doesnt have to - she only has to get some naive male to agree with her.

If mulva1989 has her way, she'll have everyone believing her bullshit, that I am behind every fake ID, and that she is the self appointed guardian and moral conscience of EXTRATORRENT hell bent on ridding it of yours truly, even if she has to distort, misinterpret and misuse the rules to suit her purposes.

she thinks she's amusing, she is really just hated, hated by members that used to call her friend and hated by colleagues who are now stuck with a rogue moderator they cant kill and cant get rid of.

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 07:46
Cat wrote:
of course mulva1989 can talk all kinds of shit about BS reviews and poking cats cause she has plenty of experience with them both but shhhhhh on that maybe the men in black erased her own memory...

As for the review I gave you - yep if you think its bullshit ozi and SaM are free to overturn it, because reviews as subjective. But i stand by it. Just because you went silent on this Humility ID doesnt mean you werent active on another. Not just that but one has only to review your past posts to see that my review "constantly whining crying criticising in forums - contributes nothing at all. just wants like baby" is very accurate...

But again, and here comes mulva1989 to your rescue - this isnt about you as much as it is about her obsession with me and proving me wrong or trying to get me banned and blocked, as evidenced by her passive aggressive and manipulative effort effort to suggest a link between me and the ID OU812 now blocked thanks to her, but proved to have belonged to another member.

If mulva1989 has her way, she'll have everyone believing her bullshit, that I am behind every fake ID, and that she is the self appointed guardian and moral conscience of EXTRATORRENT hell bent on ridding it of yours truly, even if she has to distort, misinterpret and misuse the rules to suit her purposes.

she thinks she's amusing, she is really just hated, hated by members that used to call her friend and hated by colleagues who are now stuck with a rogue moderator they cant kill and cant get rid of.
Yes.. that is exactly what's going on here, what an astute observation Cat!
If only someone would have informed me of your fantasy world earlier...............
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 08:00
really mulva1989 thats your response, you spew all kinds of venomous lies inuendo and half truths expecting your loyal followers to believe you on face value and the fall in line screen shots and snitch reports in hand waiting for for your praise and +5's.....and all you got is something about a fantasy world and if only you'd been told.....hahahaha OMFG more bullshit from you. You've constantly been found to overstep your authority and the extent of your power...

Your a mouthy one alright, never short for words and often found to use far to many when few would be sufficient...like i said you only have to make an accusation, you dont have to prove it and get some ignorant tail wagging male to fall in line behind you... if only someone wouldve told me ahead of time what a *&^% you'd be as staff.....of wait they didnt have to it was blatantly obvious.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 08:20
Cat wrote:
really mulva1989 thats your response, you spew all kinds of venomous lies inuendo and half truths expecting your loyal followers to believe you on face value and the fall in line screen shots and snitch reports in hand waiting for for your praise and +5's.....and all you got is something about a fantasy world and if only you'd been told.....hahahaha OMFG more bullshit from you. You've constantly been found to overstep your authority and the extent of your power...

Your a mouthy one alright, never short for words and often found to use far to many when few would be sufficient...like i said you only have to make an accusation, you dont have to prove it and get some ignorant tail wagging male to fall in line behind you... if only someone wouldve told me ahead of time what a *&^% you'd be as staff.....of wait they didnt have to it was blatantly obvious.

Well if that's all true then you'd better watch it now, dontcha ? winking.gif

smellycat.jpg

humility avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:55
congratulations Mulva......I didn't notice your star. HIP HIP HOORAY
EtLesnar avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 20:09
Author: Trusted UploaderSite Friend
KAt uploader can go back at KAT

coz KAt is Back KickASS
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 20:22
Author: Moderator
Mulva is doing a Great job as MOD so far. i think she should be MOD of the year, the only MOD spends most hours in ET i think... no disrespect for the other MODS but i don't think anyone other then mulva spend more time in ET doing the MOD job other then MULVA, i do see other MODS comes and go do their job, but mulva now she spend hours helping members and everything, doing a Fucking great job, just my opinion
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 20:23
Author: Moderator
ooooow and Silmarillion she is always online too, helping others, mulva and Silmarillion them both are really Great
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 45 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4