Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.198.216.180.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Is there any space available for KAT Uploaders on ET?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 45 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 20:26
Author: Moderator
EtHAmadEt wrote:
KAt uploader can go back at KAT

coz KAt is Back KickASS

LOL KAT uploaders can go back to KAT? way is that ahmed? way don't like seeing KAT users here?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 21:29
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
EtHAmadEt wrote:
KAt uploader can go back at KAT

coz KAt is Back KickASS
Why would you tell uploaders to go to a site that does not let you upload anything?
katcr.co is merely a community forum site and as it's stated in the forum.. there are no plans to add a torrent section to that now or in the near future.
So please don't talk BS like that.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 21:46
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
LOL KAT uploaders can go back to KAT? way is that ahmed? way don't like seeing KAT users here?[/quote]who doesnt like seeing kat users here? who is we? we do not dismiss members from any other site off hand like that please keep your opinions to yourself.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 00:21
Author: Warned
yeah but just wait for the mass exodus and the thanks but fuck you very much should it come back, it'll be like a stampede the opening day of the new Aldi store and what about those uploaders new members with site friend status and all those +5 reviews from LRS....

In retrospect i think we might have done well to have not been so anxious with the life jackets and so generous with our bounty at least until it is clear by presented evidence or just a temporary glitch.
EtLesnar avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 00:22
Author: Trusted UploaderSite Friend
19tommy59 wrote:
LOL KAT uploaders can go back to KAT? way is that ahmed? way don't like seeing KAT users here?
who doesnt like seeing kat users here? who is we? we do not dismiss members from any other site off hand like that please keep your opinions to yourself.[/quote]

you got me wrong i don't mean it like that
am just giving a news to Kat user
i was thinking they are going to happy to see kat is back
am a also from kat
i never mean like that
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 01:21
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
humility wrote:
Go ahead CAT, keep stealing my rep points. It is true I have been gone. I took the time to reflect and solidify in my own mind why I was here and what i wanted to accomplish. Before I forget, I wanted to ask. Do you Photoshop your eyes? haha I swear you act and sound like a "Tabby". Have you stolen your avatar from another cat somewhere? While I know why I'm here, it's clear I'm here for you to attack and ridicule.

You have taken a total of 13 rep points! Let's get it over with and take the rest. I had to remind myself you are the infamous OU812!! Nine years you've been here! And for those who have issues about size (A.K.A. Big and Little), reread my post. I was simply asking for staff to get someone willing to upload sports broadcasting. This can be done by Ozi or Sam approaching someone from Kats who posted those programs and invite them to submit to our site. You got all hysterical and brought up nightmares of something entirely different. Oh well, when you have to explain yourself to people, it's a bigger waste of my time than it is yours.

Oh wow call the web sheriff and lets arrest cat for "stealing" 13 points that have no meaning and are completely worthless!!
As far as I can see from your reviews the 13 points are from 3 different users which include me, so why blame it all on cat?

And no need to reread your words
humility wrote:
I see an opportunity to enlist some of KAT's uploader talent but ET can be stubborn and unwilling to keep an open mind!
you simply were NOT asking for staff to get someone to upload sports, but you were calling the staff Stubborn and unwilling to bend/change the rules to suit what you require!

Why should it be up to staff to approach an uploaded to upload a particular genre of sports, do we even know the uploaders ID? are they actually here at ET? do they use the same ID here at ET? Do staff have time to find out all this information? are there more important things(like site glitches) to sort on ET first?
And what issues do I have with size? You are the only one getting hysterical, about losing points god knows what would happen if anyone took another 1 off of you?? And this aint a waste of time its extremely entertaining and amusing reading your crap!! It never gets any better!!

ozzykaos avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 01:39
Author: Blocked
ummm well yep! For giggles i read the reviews, they are left by different folks, i also read as suggested through some of your previous posts. IMNSHO you earned every review you got they all seemed spot on mate so why the drama...unless of course your one of those feminine men...

good to be back after a long absence
twocows avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 04:11
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle

Cat wrote:
I am really getting tired of hearing and seeing posts like this..

THERE IS A PROCESS HERE AT ET TO BECOME AN UPLOADER - FOLLOW THE PROCESS OR FUCK OFF

LOL. Put this on the home page .You come to a new site they have new rules.From a former KAT user
b2ux avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 23:18
wow a rep point monster damn didnt think id be seeing that again.... who cares it dosent mean anything as long as your helping someone points shouldn't mean squat .... try loosing 10,000 or so when your site gets locked up.. and you know what i didnt care lmfao there imaginary points you build rep by who you are and what you do not by some stupid point system its others that yap about what you did for them or to help them....thats what gets ya friends and brownie points not a number on a board.... keep that in mind please
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 07:33
Author: Warned
b2ux wonder how long it takes before you begin to care - you talk tough can you walk the talk?
b2ux avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 19:42
contrary to popular belief im not going to leave my negative post up forever hence the edit ........ see i can play even if you werent ....
Philidor avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 23:23
Author: Verified Uploader
For what it's worth: KAT's going back in the business of torrents, the admins have announced. Right now, KATians are limited to linking out to their releases on other sites.

Does it bother me as an old KATian that EX does things differently than KAT? No. Does it bother me that I have to learn how things differ a bit? No. Is there anything wrong with uploading to several really good file sharers, so more people everywhere have access to great entertainment and information they otherwise never have access to? Let me get back to you on that one.

Okay, I've thought about it for two seconds. No.

I plan on uploading all my old KAT releases here and on TPB. And then I plan to upload new releases in tandem on EX, TPB, and KAT. We're all interested in the same thing, as I see it. We all have the exact same goal. Just my opinion, for what little it matters, but I think we should focus on the signal, and not the static.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 01:09
Author: ModeratorET lover
Philidor wrote:
For what it's worth: KAT's going back in the business of torrents, the admins have announced. Right now, KATians are limited to linking out to their releases on other sites.

Does it bother me as an old KATian that EX does things differently than KAT? No. Does it bother me that I have to learn how things differ a bit? No. Is there anything wrong with uploading to several really good file sharers, so more people everywhere have access to great entertainment and information they otherwise never have access to? Let me get back to you on that one.

Okay, I've thought about for two seconds. No.

I plan on uploading all my old KAT releases here and on TPB. And then I plan to upload new releases in tandem on EX, TPB, and KAT. We're all interested in the same thing, as I see it. We all have the exact same goal. Just my opinion, for what little it matters, but I think we should focus on the signal, and not the static.

philidor thank you for your nice post and welcome aboard :) and thank you for your shares :)
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 07:42
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Philidor wrote:

Okay, I've thought about it for two seconds. No.

Well enough..
Selsley avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 15:07
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
xc0der wrote:
exactly your are right but i mean to say is how ET or any other site will verify them while KAT is offline?

actually it should be quite easy to varify what you uploaded or at least some of them.
some of my old torrents can still be found in google search.
searches you can check

joe 90 sels rip
thunderbirds sels rip torrent
asterix sels torrent
stingray sels torrent
fireball sels torrent

these 5 are going back 10 years+ but are still there,
the original upload sites are long gone
im not looking for uploader status but it is possible to screenshot some of your own search results and make a gif file and send to whoever you need, (think its soup isnt it?) as possible verification. but you have to ask in the proper thread.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 45 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5