View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: My Father Die (2016) 720p BRRiP - 800MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-HDC[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fargo.S03E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.100.S04E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.224.78.106.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

This Is EXTRATORRENT

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 08:47
Author: BannedWarned
Thank you again to ozi and the rest of the staff for the hard work you been doing meeting all the demands that go along with the influx of refugees from that other recently shut down torrent site. I realize your patience and commitment is what has been getting us past the rough spots.

We seem to go through the same stuff with refugees every time the so called most famous or worlds best site goes down for the big dirt nap. Many times the sites re-emerge, find some angle to pursue and make a comeback - or as more often than not i have seen their last gasp before giving in and giving up.

The refugees show up at The Place To Be and instantly realize we are not the same as the place that left them homeless and bewildered and rather than adjust and adapt to how we do things they set about to try and fix us or change us by informing us on whats wrong and what will make it better or more accurately more like where they come from.

I've watched us kiss asses of uploaders and scene members from other sites, shower them with kudos praise and status only to watch them jump ship and bail out the minute, they hear the faintest whisper that their beloved homeland has found new life and while i appreciate and welcome all the new immigrants and refugees, I am guarded and cautious because i know the demand this places on out staff, who are quick to realize how vulnerable we make ourselves to compromise, if we let up just for an instant on the policies and procedures that have kept us safe all this time, outliving our rivals and surviving to tell the tale. But this is EXTRATORRENT and while we have things to work on we like it here, this is our home, be careful when you criticize it, be gentle when you assume something is broken just because its different - our staff are a generous lot but they do not suffer fools, well okay some suffer them longer than others but eventually - the hammer comes down and when it drops on you dont come here crying bitching and complaining.

greetings and welcome from cat - mmmmeeeeeeooow
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 09:16
Author: AdminSun
Thanks Cat for the Post and your correct we do things different here, i see lots complaining over uploader statuses then spit the dummy when it's not handed on a plate. I don't think some realise how much time and effort our staff put into keeping this place clean and fake free it's a take it or leave situation and we are what we are show the same courtesy we show you.
D64 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 09:29
Author:
Yes Cat i hear you and thnx LRS .I love the layout and am greatfull for the patience you guys are showing.Well done
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 09:35
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thank you Cat and your very right :) ET is different and unique. That is what makes it THE PLACE TO BE :)
MentalZero avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 09:39
Author:
I like the way ExtraTorrent does things over here, no complaints from me.
Trial Uploader Status thread is great to be able to read and have it available
for users to read, I have seen nothing wrong with the way requests have been handled.
Rather this method than just letting anybody upload.
TheInfamousElGuapo avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:40
Author:
all I have seen for last 3 days is crying about KAT site.
many wanting to make ExtraTorrent just like KAT was.
some wanting to take over a long time ExtraTorrent members ID/name because it was a name this refugee had on that KAT site.
instant site friend status and uploader status bestowed upon these refugees because of what they did on another site.
rep points that are very hard to earn, even for those who are active on ExtraTorrent a lot, are given out freely and often to these refugees and sometimes for no real reason, some lame reason like saying bananas or for something that person did somewhere else.
if they cared about ExtraTorrent they would have uploaded those files here as well as on their lost site.
this was just like when that demonoid site went down a couple years back.
the only thing those cry babies forgot to demand here on ExtraTorrent were the virus filled fake torrents that Demonoid was famous for.

SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:20
Author: Moderator
Congratulations with your New site friend smiley CAT1.gif Not really site friendly but.. oke, seeing you the last few days keeping your shit together, i guess you deserve the site friend Smiley LOL
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:26
Author: SuperAdmin
members/uploaders from all sites are welcome here

but if you've come here to be a uploader and all you have is proof of a site thats shut down with nothing else to back it up then dont bother
et is a close knit community we don't all see eye to eye but we do our best to look out for each other
so if you want to be an uploader here saying im from kat wont help you when we cant verify it
if you were from kat and also have long term uploaders accounts at other sites contact us with your user id's
another thing that will help you is if you know someone here that was from kat to help us verify you

to our beloved x1000 blocked in x1000 id indian/pakistan members your tricks are old dont bother you wasted our time what feels to be a decade
i could care less about your see bro FIRST ON THE NET wankfest you had your x100000000 chances here thats more than fair so please stop disturbing us with your dear sir pm's
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 13:02
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
SRIGGA wrote:
Congratulations with your New site friend smiley CAT1.gif Not really site friendly but.. oke, seeing you the last few days keeping your shit together, i guess you deserve the site friend Smiley LOL
The sooner you give up trying to wind him up the sooner you will both get along..... And trust me I for 1 know 1st hand, you can even ask staff, The cats a cunt but he's a funny cunt when you're on his side..... mefunkingow
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 15:52
Author: Site FriendSun
Thanks Cat, LRS and Ozi(: Very Helpful(:
I'm going to add this statement more often to help many understand from the start where they stand in regards
to uploading here and include this link.
I posted this back to member stating he's from Kat, applying as a new member with no other site user Id.
"We have chosen to verify via another site uploaded to. Many have and will come saying they are from
kat only to upload fakes/viruses at this site. This is nothing personal against you or anyone else wanting to upload clean torrents but we have a responsibility to all in keeping this site clean and safe".

We all know it's the truth about new members saying they're from kat with user ID and being fake.
For those of you who don't or might be thinking we are over reacting here's the latest one to try;

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:08
Author: babuchals
Blocked
gerald99 wrote:
babuchals wrote:
Hello ET

I like to upload TV show like stranger things, alone, love island etc. In small size also like to upload latest movies.

Thank you.

User Id where you upload now.

I know now kat.cr down but I only upload on it but if you like to see my torrent check it's alternative site

User I'd- stateofmind80

Www.Kickasstorrents.to/user/stateofmind80/

Thank you.
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/babuchals/events/
It's all about keeping ET "The Place To Be" safe for ALL(:

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 17:09
Author: Turtle
Cat wrote:
Thank you again to ozi and the rest of the staff for the hard work you been doing meeting all the demands that go along with the influx of refugees from that other recently shut down torrent site. I realize your patience and commitment is what has been getting us past the rough spots.

We seem to go through the same stuff with refugees every time the so called most famous or worlds best site goes down for the big dirt nap. Many times the sites re-emerge, find some angle to pursue and make a comeback - or as more often than not i have seen their last gasp before giving in and giving up.

The refugees show up at The Place To Be and instantly realize we are not the same as the place that left them homeless and bewildered and rather than adjust and adapt to how we do things they set about to try and fix us or change us by informing us on whats wrong and what will make it better or more accurately more like where they come from.

I've watched us kiss asses of uploaders and scene members from other sites, shower them with kudos praise and status only to watch them jump ship and bail out the minute, they hear the faintest whisper that their beloved homeland has found new life and while i appreciate and welcome all the new immigrants and refugees, I am guarded and cautious because i know the demand this places on out staff, who are quick to realize how vulnerable we make ourselves to compromise, if we let up just for an instant on the policies and procedures that have kept us safe all this time, outliving our rivals and surviving to tell the tale. But this is EXTRATORRENT and while we have things to work on we like it here, this is our home, be careful when you criticize it, be gentle when you assume something is broken just because its different - our staff are a generous lot but they do not suffer fools, well okay some suffer them longer than others but eventually - the hammer comes down and when it drops on you dont come here crying bitching and complaining.

greetings and welcome from cat - mmmmeeeeeeooow

I'm obviously far less experienced than you are in the pirate world, but I did notice that kind of behavior already, but it's pretty clear indeed that there is an obvious reason that ET is still alive, they should not forget about that. Just ever and they do. And it's first a torrent site and not a social media with just trendy apps... I would obviously be happy to see some of those friends from Kat here willing to stay and adapt, but we can't force them right. So Que sera sera..

SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 17:19
Author: Moderator
snotlob wrote:
SRIGGA wrote:
The sooner you give up trying to wind him up the sooner you will both get along..... And trust me I for 1 know 1st hand, you can even ask staff, The cats a cunt but he's a funny cunt when you're on his side..... mefunkingow

Really? thank you for the info, and you don't have to tell me that CAT is is funny MOFO, i already knowh that.every time he go post somewhere he cracks me up,that doesn't mean i'm gonna go Kiss hes Ass WTF... HAHAHA Giving up? i doubt it will happen any time soon if ever. ask staff? you mean staff like TEZ who likes to abuse their MOD power for their own entertainment? NO thank you.

Humm... funny cunt when you're on his side ha? well let me tell you something brother.. the only side I'm gonna be in it's my Own #Realtalk who the hell you think CAT is? Barack O Fucking Drama? i ain't gonna go BowDown and Kiss CAT's Or anyone else's Ass Or Join the Ultimate Review club just to Have few Laughs, y'all can Have that. not really my Style,but.. thank you for sharing with the world and letting us all know how much of a Buttkisser you are 21.gif10.gif, I'm sure it must have been Really hard for you to say it out loud LOL. Have a Great Day :)
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 18:58
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
SRIGGA wrote:
snotlob wrote:
SRIGGA wrote:

Really? thank you for the info, and you don't have to tell me that CAT is is funny MOFO, i already knowh that.every time he go post somewhere he cracks me up,that doesn't mean i'm gonna go Kiss hes Ass WTF... HAHAHA Giving up? i doubt it will happen any time soon if ever. ask staff? you mean staff like TEZ who likes to abuse their MOD power for their own entertainment? NO thank you.

Humm... funny cunt when you're on his side ha? well let me tell you something brother.. the only side I'm gonna be in it's my Own #Realtalk who the hell you think CAT is? Barack O Fucking Drama? i ain't gonna go BowDown and Kiss CAT's Or anyone else's Ass Or Join the Ultimate Review club just to Have few Laughs, y'all can Have that. not really my Style,but.. thank you for sharing with the world and letting us all know how much of a Buttkisser you are 21.gif10.gif, I'm sure it must have been Really hard for you to say it out loud LOL. Have a Great Day :)
full-potato_o_596592.jpg
STFU avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 20:04
Author: Turtle
well said cat geuss its like anything else times the dealer and healer lets hope the kat folks just need to realise extratorrent is built with freinds and fantastic people x
jj avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 21:34
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
well at least every 4th word they type isn't "bro"
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 26 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3