Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.108.181.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

THE PROCESS TO BECOME AN UPLOADER AT ET

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:26
Author: BannedWarned
THERE IS A PROCESS HERE AT ET TO BECOME AN UPLOADER - FOLLOW THE PROCESS OR FUCK OFF
STOP YOUR FUCKING CRYING AND COMPLAINING - NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU WERE OR WHO YOU WERE SOMEWHERE ELSE1 YOU ARE NOT AS SPECIAL AS YOU THINK YOU ARE
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:17
Author: Moderator
24.gif
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 15:12
Author:
SaM
i care
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 17:49
you always were a softy -- we know you care!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 18:09
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Cat wrote:
THERE IS A PROCESS HERE AT ET TO BECOME AN UPLOADER - FOLLOW THE PROCESS OR FUCK OFF
STOP YOUR FUCKING CRYING AND COMPLAINING - NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU WERE OR WHO YOU WERE SOMEWHERE ELSE1 YOU ARE NOT AS SPECIAL AS YOU THINK YOU ARE
I'm Special!
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 18:12
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Hmmm...yes KAT members need to know that there is an process but as we/they just lost our site and are trying to make a home here maybe being a bit nicer in open forums?
If ANYONE disregards ET's uploading processes then yes, stick yer foot up there ass but calling out openly to ex-KATTERS is kinda rude.
Just my opinion.
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 18:37
Author: AdminSun
ZombieQueen wrote:
Hmmm...yes KAT members need to know that there is an process but as we/they just lost our site and are trying to make a home here maybe being a bit nicer in open forums?
If ANYONE disregards ET's uploading processes then yes, stick yer foot up there ass but calling out openly to ex-KATTERS is kinda rude.
Just my opinion.

I see you have met Cat he's 50/50 either nice or a total twat lol the last thread he made was spot on but this 1 you caught him on his period you know how it gets that time of the month lol i think he must of ran out of fanny pads :P
Marmite love it or hate it :D
fiveofseven avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 18:53
Author: Trusted UploaderSite Friend
Control The Flow

Control The Flow
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 20:52
obviously spoken by two ex katters, given instant status for no other reason than being former KAT big shots. Don't mean shit or carry any weight with me. Just says ass kisser in my book. And then we have the KAT sympathizer, LRS didnt you abandon ET in favor of KAT at one point? Now here you are giving any and all of them review points....for what? You've given more reviews to more ex KAT members than all staff combined.....talk about suckin some dick!

There's your period. time of the month....As far as nice goes ...aint my job! As for your opinion humble or otherwise about me being rude I dont give a fuck about it and you can take those fanny pads and stick em in your mouth.

Maybe that will prevent you from opening your cum guzzler and sharing your unsolicited opinion in the future... GUESS WHAT - you might have been staff at KAT but you aint shit here so dont suppose or make the mistake of thinkin you have any right tellin me how or how not to behave.
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 21:11
Cat wrote:
LRS didnt you abandon ET in favor of KAT at one point? Now here you are giving any and all of them review points....for what?

As far as nice goes ...aint my job! As for your opinion humble or otherwise I don't give a fuck about it and you can take those fanny pads and stick em in your mouth.

Maybe that will prevent you from opening your cum guzzler in the future...

No I was on both sites (and others) then stepped down at kat to stay here and yes i gave a few reviews to the peeps i know from there in hope they participate here more to bypass the filter common sense it's only there for 1 purpose you of all people should know that.
No need to take it to heart princess your the only woman for me you know that right? The only thing i will be putting in my mouth are your lovely tits but i know how you like to play hard to get blow-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 21:21
my understanding is there are rules and a pretty specific criteria for leaving members reviews - i didnt realize we had lowered our standards and compromised our policies already, but you being a former KAT staff, we couldnt really expect you to be fair or objective could we...i mean you are fucking compromised yourself....you aint staff at KAT no more though sweetheart...

and you sure as fuck aint staff here no more either.. I remember the happy day you got sacked ( i know you call it stepping down) suck on that princess
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 21:26
Cat wrote:
my understanding is there are rules and a pretty specific criteria for leaving members reviews - i didnt realize we had lowered our standards and compromised our policies already, but you being a former KAT staff, we couldnt really expect you to be fair or objective could we...i mean you are fucking compromised yourself....you aint staff at KAT no more though sweetheart...

and you sure as fuck aint staff here no more either.. I remember the happy day you got sacked ( i know you call it stepping down) suck on that princess

I have never asked for any status at any site and used many sites where i was always asked to help, i did when i could and moved on when i was finished or bored but ET was always my home cos i like it here better than any other place especially the banter like this now... watch this space :D Lots of love from your number 1 Fan.. LRS lmfao :P
Irascible avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 21:34
Author: Blocked
LRS we know your nothing more than an eternal fence sitting no side taking ass kissing bitch, its getting pathetic watching you fall all over yourself tripping to gives these refugees reviews...

christ id any other member gave out as many 5's as you have they'd be banned for spamming but you got sucking dick and kissing ass down to a science my brother
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 21:37
Irascible wrote:
LRS we know your nothing more than an eternal fence sitting no side taking ass kissing bitch, its getting pathetic watching you fall all over yourself tripping to gives these refugees reviews...

christ id any other member gave out as many 5's as you have they'd be banned for spamming but you got sucking dick and kissing ass down to a science my brother

Cat was my mentor maybe you know him ? lol
dev1l avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 22:01
Author: Blocked
your a pathetic twat LRS you sucked your way into becoming staff here and when you got sacked here you got butt hurt and went to KAT and sucked dick there and became staff there and began your homosexual affair with that ZombieCunt....

Now here you are cant be staff here no more but because you suck enough dick you get a bit of tolerance and an ocassional blind eye....as far as cat being your mentor, well sarcastic jab or not you would never have been any where even close to being friends - your tolerated because your careful not to push your luck like the namby pamby bitch you've always been..

run along and give out some more plus 5's i am sure there are plenty of KAT refugees you've missed.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 25 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2