H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.86.243.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

THE PROCESS TO BECOME AN UPLOADER AT ET

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 22:05
Author: Site FriendET loverGirlSun
Calling me a cunt? Thats the best you can do?
*yawn*
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 22:08
Author: AdminSun
dev1l wrote:
your a pathetic twat LRS you sucked your way into becoming staff here and when you got sacked here you got butt hurt and went to KAT and sucked dick there and became staff there and began your homosexual affair with that ZombieCunt....

Now here you are cant be staff here no more but because you suck enough dick you get a bit of tolerance and an ocassional blind eye....as far as cat being your mentor, well sarcastic jab or not you would never have been any where even close to being friends - your tolerated because your careful not to push your luck like the namby pamby bitch you've always been..

run along and give out some more plus 5's i am sure there are plenty of KAT refugees you've missed.

You know i wouldn't care but you haven't even got 1 fact right...can't wait to catch up in the morning m8... :P
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 01:41
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
and here we are...so many days later and not a word! You keep handing out them KISSASS reviews and reputation points though. I wonder if your gonna take em back when all these vagrants bail and return to thier home. I mean really, they'll take the points and all the status tossed at em but you know they hate us right?
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 09:43
Author: AdminSun
Cat wrote:
and here we are...so many days later and not a word! You keep handing out them KISSASS reviews and reputation points though. I wonder if your gonna take em back when all these vagrants bail and return to thier home. I mean really, they'll take the points and all the status tossed at em but you know they hate us right?

TBH Cat i have only gave a handful if that to those i know well/friends in HOPE they stay around and join in more so thats +5 as a welcome (still not enough to bypass filters) and only a couple of Trial uploaders so lets not blow this out of proportion you could be right i wont deny it :D As for they hate us...wrong some might feel unwelcome but i wonder why? and yes kissasstorrents as I called them was a little to tame for my liking but i enjoy the forums here doesn't mean it's for ever 1 though.
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:46
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
well this aint for everyone like chat wasnt for everyone, i just like to know when things changed and et became the kind of place that catered to pussy's and the thin skinned, overly sensitive, and humorless. TBH - LRS its been more than a handful and I will not take the blame for being the reason other torrent sites hate us, especially after we bend over backwards practically kissing thier asses thanks to you and your review club, which shouts we are desperate to be liked and accepted.

Yeah I am glad we can help, grateful to still be here thriving, but I watched what happened when things got compromised here to make way for the indians, now I am watching as we are further compromised, again thanks to you kissing ass, to make way for the low uploading standards of a now closed down second rate at best torrent site. We allow ET to turn into KAT, by implementing the changes suggested in just about every thread, it wont be long until we are following in KAT's footsteps.

So excuse me if i am cautious and guarded about preserving the EXTRATORRENT way of life, forgive me if i appear to be less than generous, or seem to not enjoy kissing ass as much as you do. Granted its not in my nature. But I love ET, I joined ET, didnt leave like you did to become staff elsewhere.

This is my home, I dont want to lose it and will keep fighting to prevent outsiders, you included, from changing it.
ChairmanMeow avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 02:16
Author:

ZombieQueen wrote:
Calling me a cunt? Thats the best you can do?
*yawn*

Never call anyone a cunt as an insult. A cunt is useful.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 00:26
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ChairmanMeow wrote:
Never call anyone a cunt as an insult. A cunt is useful.
Not when it smells like fish
ozzykaos avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 03:15
Author: Blocked
whats the saying go like. if it smells like cologne leave it alone. And the oldie but a goody from the REO Speedwagon album titled You Can Tune a Piano but you cant tune a fish.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 21:08
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ozzykaos wrote:
whats the saying go like. if it smells like cologne leave it alone.
Spose fishy fanny smells better than German gash!
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 21:16
Author: Moderator
Mannnnnnnnnnnn watching you Act like a Bollywood actor 30.gif it's f*ing pathetic LOL
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 25 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6