View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Shin.Godzilla.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.Japanese.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: [18 ] Death Warrior (2009) x264 720p BluRay UNRATED Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Problems with sign in

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
AuthorMessage
justme_again avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 20:27
Author:
Hello. I am a new registered member having problems with being kicked out all of the time when signed in. I have to sign in each time I come to the site even though I have checked off the box saying sign me in automatically each visit. It also logs me out when I visit certain pages. This is causing issues and very frustrating. I am being bombarded with ads and unwanted errors/issues because of this. Please help. I appreciate you taking me in from KAT. Don't want to seem ungrateful. show me the way!!!
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 20:41
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
will be helpful if you add proper extensions for your particular browser like AdBlock, PopUp Blocker or similar extensions depending on what browser you use. Once you are logged in you should have little to no problem.
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 08:21
Author: AdminSun
I only get booted when switching ip because we don't log them so maybe your proxy/vpn ?
justme_again avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 08:39
Author:
thanks for the suggestions re: ad block etc extensions, I'll give that a try. Yes, I am using a VPN but even when I turn it off it stills kicks me out almost every time I click on anything: torrents, popular section, messages...everything. so every time it log's me out, I get a new page of ads, and I have to sign in constantly. I guess if this isn't a reoccurring issue with others as well, than it's something on my end and I;ll have to investigate further and try some new techniques. I really appreciate your feedback. thanks.
justme_again avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 19:22
Author:

Cat wrote:
will be helpful if you add proper extensions for your particular browser like AdBlock, PopUp Blocker or similar extensions depending on what browser you use. Once you are logged in you should have little to no problem.

Thank you Cat. I added an ad-blocker extension and that seriously helped a lot! I guess every time an ad popped up I would get kicked out of login. Now that the ads are gone I seem to be remaining logged in, for the most part. I still get kicked off about 1/6, but this is a huge improvement. Never mind the fact that this extension is super helpful and makes torrenting any where almost hassle free. So, I am really happy for the suggestion. i thank you again.
eyemanozzy avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 16:26
Author:
i log in and get booted instantly when trying to access torrents and forums.....when i try to look at articles i get a blank page !and ad blockers made no difference! i also have 2 vpn accounts ! the main site and 3 proxies i have been trying don't work either!
lucky i made it this far to at least say something after 18 hours of trying !!!
so where am i going wrong ?
et has never been so flawed for so long,it's kinda sad !

so can anyone help e out ?
SaM avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 16:44
Author:
SaM
for blank pages check this
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/24117/et+community+site+forum+not+show+on+extratorrent+cc+mirror.html?page=2
demoakka wrote:
we found problem :) yes its adblocker who give problem, so i check more deep in and found EasyList which block some script of our site thats why its give problem

Adblock Plus Options > filter list > untick EasyList

and forum work fine, no need to disable adblock totally, just untick easylist from filter list

screenshot_352.png
eyemanozzy avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 17:06
Author:
thanks for your super fast reply sam , i'll uncheck that list right now and see how i go !
thanx once again for your help
eyemanozzy avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 02:40
Author:
well i tried that and epic browser crapped itself with multiple pop ups so i re checked the box and epic failed again !...so i'm trialing pale moon browser and after a lot of stuffing around i can log in and read forums not blank pages!! just gotta work out how to save passwords so i can log on without typing user name and password , so , maybe that's a different story for me to stuff around with lol if someone else knows about configuring pale moon advice would be appreciated !!
meanwhile i'll play around ...
thanx again sam
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 17:59
Author: ModeratorET lover
eyemanozzy wrote:
well i tried that and epic browser crapped itself with multiple pop ups so i re checked the box and epic failed again !...so i'm trialing pale moon browser and after a lot of stuffing around i can log in and read forums not blank pages!! just gotta work out how to save passwords so i can log on without typing user name and password , so , maybe that's a different story for me to stuff around with lol if someone else knows about configuring pale moon advice would be appreciated !!
meanwhile i'll play around ...
thanx again sam

Hello eyemanozzy maybe try setting Pale Moon as your default browser so it will hopefully store passwords.

Also These :) Click on PALE MOON drop down menu - Top Left

History - Clear Recent History ( in the box) make sure Active Logins is Ticked

Now again drop down menu and select Options

in the box click on Privacy - make sure Remember History is set

Now Click on Security - make sure Remember Passwords for sites is ticked

Hope this is helpful and good luck :)
eyemanozzy avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 08:34
Author:
thanx ange1
i have given up on pale moon and epic !
i used epic for months now , once i log on i cannot access articles or forums , i get a blank page !
i uninstalled tried again and get the the same pop ups ......with pale moon i was able to post my last msg but after that , i got pop ups and blank pages again !...i am on firefox now and so far i am on!!....i do not have this problem on any site except et and that being my favourite site is not accessable leaves me frustrated .i made no changes to epic before it broke down , pale moon worked twice before it broke....hoping firefox will work , i might need a different browser everyday lol....i'll see how this goes first then i'll try your pale moon tips.
i have no adware or spyware on my pc so i am keen to fix this.
i hate firefox so it was a last resort installing it lets hope this works more than twice or i might take an axe this pc (joke) i'll re post if this problem is on going but i might run out browsers !!
rickity avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 21:30
Author:
Yes it doesn't keep me logged in after trying to post here. Took me back to login page after a somewhat lengthy reply.
I can login in at etmirror.com and etproxy.com, with a popup/redirect on initial sign in. but not at ExtraTorrentcc at all.
I've done what SaM said untick easy list but did not work after several attempts.
VPN or not, no difference.

ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 09:08
Author: ModeratorET lover
eyemanozzy wrote:
thanx ange1
i have given up on pale moon and epic !
i used epic for months now , once i log on i cannot access articles or forums , i get a blank page !
i uninstalled tried again and get the the same pop ups ......with pale moon i was able to post my last msg but after that , i got pop ups and blank pages again !...i am on firefox now and so far i am on!!....i do not have this problem on any site except et and that being my favourite site is not accessable leaves me frustrated .i made no changes to epic before it broke down , pale moon worked twice before it broke....hoping firefox will work , i might need a different browser everyday lol....i'll see how this goes first then i'll try your pale moon tips.
i have no adware or spyware on my pc so i am keen to fix this.
i hate firefox so it was a last resort installing it lets hope this works more than twice or i might take an axe this pc (joke) i'll re post if this problem is on going but i might run out browsers !!

Your very welcome :) Lol i hope you don't need another browser. Maybe try the official Mirrors at the bottom of the page to see if that helps :)
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 13:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
For me, Firefox works for Forum, & Epic works for the main Site
I dont have Addblock.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 02:37
Author:
I'm having issues with sign in on the .cc domain, all other domains of ET i can sign into.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1