View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.56.110.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Attention DJ8BlowME

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 38 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 23:43
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Hey DJ8BlowMe are you some kind of fag or what mate? You honestly need to learn how to give proper reviews, ask your boyfriend to show you how he does it before you try and give me another one you half cocked douchebag..

I thought you were a fucking ass kissing bitch before, then you tried to stick up for your boyfriend and thought you'd give me a bad review because you didnt like the way i treated him? AAaaaamwwwww to fuckin bad you little review leaving bitch.

FFS just looking through the amount of reviews you give kissing ass sucking dick and nosing the brown eye, its a wonder you got time left to help anyone find anything anywhere...

I am asking staff to review the reviews this members is leaving and if his reviews comply with the rules as they pertain to the system and if not take away his status immediately ban him and remove his reviews as appropriate....talk about a review club
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 03:18
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
i wonder what took u so long cat to make such a thread after when i reminded everyone a few days ago how u were kicked out of kat by our Admin , remember those days when you used to retag torrents lol ? hate every kat people now don't u mate ? as i said , abusing ZQ and LRS was just crossing the line for u old man

anyways , i left a new review now for u with a screenshot as well , thanks for helping me improve on them , i'll try it on u :]

go run to the Staff now , as if i have anything to lose now
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:37
Quote:
i maintained an active uploading account at KAT right up until it shut down

lol hilarious , kitty cat going to cry now and make stories , u can't lie to a kat mod u little bugger and oh hey , its up for display in your ET events tab :
Cat_The_Retag_Minister
8281C0731AE02E2C64BC10A6FFE451A16FDE253C
Retag
890231CF7539F1F7D141FD0713876B182AD7B200 2016-06-15 13:20:13
Member warned STOP retagging! You seem to be blaming everyone of this but the real retagger turns out to be you!

RETAG! She Wore A Yellow Ribbon (1949) - BurtonC
EFD754D9A4D815063014186FE1CEE1733A35F39D Cat
5EB4430A7A66F51A6125F8EFDE2AFEE157091F92 BurtonC

RETAG! El Dorado (Western 1966) - BurtonC
478106CF1D130F7777AC975DD8CB8DF8D96DE2CE Cat
9B28AE7F2FA907DA37D67DED3D2E9E4D54B72B11 BurtonC

REMUX RETAG! Miracles From Heaven 2016 HD-TS x264 Exclusive-CPG
84FC7A007DE5224B178A184B54099EFDA92E9F54 Cat
34E222859D3F92E9B2132E2E91DB8F3839544557 CPG

RETAG! Chisum (Western 1970) John Wayne 720p - BurtonC
AFB093C01808BE6DD1C20575DC84BB03224A44F2 Cat
B9E4340518218D3CAE6A088E0842FADF542BC096 BurtonC8281C0731AE02E2C64BC10A6FFE451A16FDE253C
Retag
890231CF7539F1F7D141FD0713876B182AD7B200 2016-06-15 13:20:13
Member warned STOP retagging! You seem to be blaming everyone of this but the real retagger turns out to be you!

RETAG! She Wore A Yellow Ribbon (1949) - BurtonC
EFD754D9A4D815063014186FE1CEE1733A35F39D Cat
5EB4430A7A66F51A6125F8EFDE2AFEE157091F92 BurtonC

RETAG! El Dorado (Western 1966) - BurtonC
478106CF1D130F7777AC975DD8CB8DF8D96DE2CE Cat
9B28AE7F2FA907DA37D67DED3D2E9E4D54B72B11 BurtonC

REMUX RETAG! Miracles From Heaven 2016 HD-TS x264 Exclusive-CPG
84FC7A007DE5224B178A184B54099EFDA92E9F54 Cat
34E222859D3F92E9B2132E2E91DB8F3839544557 CPG

RETAG! Chisum (Western 1970) John Wayne 720p - BurtonC
AFB093C01808BE6DD1C20575DC84BB03224A44F2 Cat
B9E4340518218D3CAE6A088E0842FADF542BC096 BurtonC

but that doesn't bothers u as u like spreading lies , what did u said about LRS getting sacked as a staff ? the very next day he became one , cried about it sitting in a corner for 2 days , didn't u mate ? that explains why u took time on attacking me and what were u thinking by threatening me via PM about using your dupes ? its up for display on your Events tab so that everyone can see how much of a man bitch you are :)

i see u got into work on my review tab with your dupe Vinyl , keep giving me -5 and exposing your dupes , no staff can take your side now you ET has-been , just what i was expecting from u , u don't respect the rules , rogue warrior eh ? u better go running to the staff here and ask them to ban me , cuz if i didn't get banned , i'm gonna wipe your face in ET forums and expose how much of a jealous , loser and a has been you are

and listen u idiot , stop giving links to bogus files to people who post in request section

Untitled00dc5.png
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:03
awww really kitty Cat ? ok but just remember how your Cat_preacher account was kicked out from kat , don't forget it or i'll keep reminding you 'the king of retaggers' :)

and i hope u don't share more bogus files with people posting in request section and what happened kitty Cat with your dupes ? only a -5 from vinyl and your main account ? u don't wanna expose more of your dupes ? i think u consider making dupe accounts here a no offense , especially now that you only are a has-been who thinks he is a staff for unknown reasons , keeps on making unwanted accounts to make an idiot look like a sane person only to end up being looking as a goof

or creating a new dupe account is taking a lot of time for you ? PMSL

hey take my advise , atleast use different et proxies for your different dupes lol

edit:

awwww kitty Cat was so desperate to fill in my shoes that ended up sharing bogus links , i understand how u want to prove a point to everyone here that you're much more than just a crying bitch who makes dupe account to abuse others and abuse ET's review system :) ok i forgive u but hey if u do it again , you will end up getting a new minus review for not being careful , don't cry about it then that i didn't told ya , guess you'll be extra cautious now PMSL
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:47
awwww atleast i can get kitty Cat busy here instead of making dupe accounts and abusing other members
Quote:
if anything it just pisses SaM off to no end for abusing his system

you are exposed as a member who creates dupes and abuse ET members , u deserve those -5 and its nothing to do about abusing review system which you're doing with your dupe like Vinyl , no wait , it should be -500 if your past accounts are taken into consideration , hell u should be blocked right here right now but thats ok , it ain't happening so have it this way :)

do u know whats funny here , i don't even need to humiliate u , you're doing it yourself by exposing yourself , thanks for threatening me with your dupes :)

hypocritical dumb ET has-been and what happen with your dupes now ? your balls drop off tough guy ?

Son bring it on and stop shivering sitting in a corner

RTeuW.gif
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:34
Author: Moderator
Cat wrote:
Now your just ranting and rambling like a little girl....there is nothing you can do to me BlowJob King, you have nothing you are nothing....your an ass kissing bitch who smokes pole at ET nobody, nobody gives two shit about you or anything you say or do, it has zero impact....

I been here 9 years you stupid cunt - what exactly do you think you can do? inconvenience me? All you got is your review leaving pal SRIGGA to smoke your cock while you reach and round and grab his nut sack as it explodes on your back...

what do you think is gonna happen to me if you climb the tallest building and scream RETAGGER? Doesnt seem to have affected my downloads, no complaints so far from staff about the quality of them? Don't see any warnings...

Your irrelevant and insignificant, the only significance you get is through me, the only way you get noticed is by spewing your venom at me but it only lasts that long and then your back to sucking dick and kissing ass..,.because that what you do best-

your threats mean nothing - you think getting your anal highway humping homo inbred bordering on retarded illiterate ass clown SRIGGA to leave me reviews hurts me...if anything it just pisses SaM off to no end for abusing his system....You can not fuck with me and not get fucked with, whatever happens to me now happens to you and your bitch SRIGGA

first off let me begin by saying DJ or any other member did not tell me to give you-5 CAT. i decided to give you -5 after seeing you abuse the review system with you duplicate accounts. CAT you know damn well after all this time i have never given you -5 even when we went back and forth dissing each other, but seeing you act like the stupid MOFO that you are, it made me wanna give you a -5 this time. and you say Sam is gonna get pissed seeing we abusing the review system?

the only person who abuse the review system is you CAT. and the higher staff know it too. stop with your Crap bro. not everyone has time like you to creating dup accounts and giving ppl -5 and giving your self +5 with your own dup accounts.some people actually do help other members. your just a Sad case bro. you better leave me the fuck alone CAT your not the only one who can create dup accounts and start giving -5 to ppl for no good reason, if you keep doing this shit i will create 1000 accounts and take all your 2000 Rep points you little bitch

i think what Sam really get pissed about is you acting like a fucking clown running around giving ppl -5 for no good reason. and every time SaM had to delete your stupid reviews. even when i leave you the fuck alone you can't help but taking shots at me Can you CAT?

listen bro i see since last night you seem to wanting some attention even sending me nasty PM's saying bad things about my mother and my father this and that. even then i didn't react to it. CAT listen nobody is scared of you or your stupid dup account game. if anything it only shows how Much of a Bitch you really are to hide behide a dup account when ever you wanna say something bad about someone.

no time for your Drama bullshit bro, it's weekend and we got stuff to do. you have a Great Day CAT, no time for your stupid shit
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 13:35
LMFAO , ET's biggest bully Cat deleted all his posts , u abused me many times in ET forums but never deleted any post then , well no worries , i have it all :] here is how u disrespected Kat's admin and threatened me by doing a -20 review with his dupe account , made himself look like a goof , talk about being an ET site friend , everyone needs to see the reality of this guy , how fake , hollow and a bully Cat he is :/

You will cry for disrespecting and call me out in public forums

here it is sequence wise :
How to troll a bully (Cat's deleted posts)
1)
Untitled7f120.png

2)
Untitledb50a2.png

3)
Untitledd7948.png

4)
Untitled36e3c.png

5)
Untitled6d38d.png

6)
Untitled7aa6a.png
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 14:17
Author: SuperAdmin
DJ840 wrote:
LMFAO , ET's biggest bully Cat deleted his posts , u abused me many times in ET forums but never deleted any post then , well no worries , i have it all :] here is how u disrespected Kat's admin and threatened me by doing a -20 review with his dupe account , made himself look like a goof , talk about being an ET site friend , everyone needs to see the reality of this guy , how fake , hollow and a bully Cat he is :/

You will cry for disrespecting and call me out in public forums

here it is :
How to troll a bully
1)
Untitled7f120.png

2)
Untitledb50a2.png

3)
Untitledd7948.png

4)
Untitled36e3c.png

5)
Untitled6d38d.png

6)
Untitled7aa6a.png

how to make snitchshots read post above or ask DJ for assistance

just messin with you DJ and letting you know thats what we call those type of screenshots at et
so don't take it personally occasionally i like joining in on all the drama as well

so is this show still airing?

i take full responsibility if Cat erupts after reading my post if he does warn me not him

Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 15:09
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
And people think i'm a fookin drama queen.......Lmfao
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 15:20
Here we go again i call someone (two morons) out that keep insulting and humiliating me every chance they get trolling and baiting me and i get warned while her two pets go without anything at all....and wait maybe LRS will come along and hand them both 5's
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 15:46
Ozi u can call me anything u want man , Cat abused me in the past as well i didn't said anything , if anyone goes on abusing my friends , including woman , makes racist remarks , drops me -5 for no reason , threatens me to give spite reviews with his dupes , i will hand him his ass , this guy is no different than those "plz sir give me one more chance" guyz who u call idiots , he calls ET him , i'll hand him his ass in his home then , how many times u shielded his dupe Vinyl
don't expect anyone to follow rules here big dawg when you are the one who is shielding the culprits

Soup remember once i asked u why doesn't staff do anything when he started abusing me and other members in chat and forums and u said to forward the message he sent me and i had nothing to show u , now its on his even tab but i expect nothing from staff anymore man , this clown needs to be taught a lesson , deleting his posts now from forums , if u can't back your words , don't post them internet tough guy Chat_minister

Ozi and Soup jumped and suddenly u got the balls to post in forums again , real tough guy indeed , wonder whats the next retag you're planning , the warning looks good on u btw :)
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:09
Ill wear the warning dick breath - but your fuckin with the wrong dog..wait and see! You think your invincible because you got madame mulva1989 in your pocket and she does whatever you want her to because your a little screen snitch bitch.....

you dont think anything will happen when you run that cum drinker of a mouth you got...i think its you and SRIGGA that need a lesson in learning your fucking place.....

maybe your both to spoiled and had them status icons to long - think you will be here forever..maybe I'm your lesson bitch. Fasten your seat belts...you will soon find out you shouldve stayed on the porch. Maybe its time to bring you two down a few pegs.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:14
Cat , u think i'm here for any status/rep points ? i have no regret if SaM, Ozi , Soup or any admin blocks me now or anyday but i will hand you your ass everytime if u act like a bully and threaten me again with dupes , so when was the last u deleted all your posts and had to wait for a Super Admin and an Admin to make u feel a man again ?
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:25
i'm not sure why your here exactly other than to suck a lot of dick and kiss a lot of ass, give everyone and their brother, sister and mother reviews and rep points....i mean no one respects you, sure they like you but now that you've opened your mouth and shown your real self are they able to see what a faker and pretender you are....that spells cock smoker where i come from, ass kisser!

They'd pass you around and trade you and use you like a girl for a few cigarettes...you talk now, practically dare staff to do something because your that fucking arrogant- you really see yourself as the victim, the innocent and the abused...you think your righteous when your not!

you call all kinds of names, try to shame me, humiliate me but you cant because unlike you I dont take this as personal as you do, this is your identity...Your No Fuckin DJ at all.

BTW Go ahead and hand me my ass bitch i dare you!
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:26
Author: SuperAdmin
DJ840 wrote:
Ozi u can call me anything u want man , Cat abused me in the past as well i didn't said anything , if anyone goes on abusing my friends , including woman , makes racist remarks , drops me -5 for no reason , threatens me to give spite reviews with his dupes , i will hand him his ass , this guy is no different than those "plz sir give me one more chance" guyz who u call idiots , he calls ET him , i'll hand him his ass in his home then , how many times u shielded his dupe Vinyl
don't expect anyone to follow rules here big dawg when you are the one shielding the culprits

Soup remember once i asked u why doesn't staff do anything when he started abusing me and other members in chat and forums and u said to forward the message he sent me and i had nothing to show u , now its on his even tab but i expect nothing from staff anymore man , this clown needs to be taught a lesson , deleting his posts now from forums , if u can't back your words , don't post them internet tough guy Chat_minister

Ozi and Soup jumped and suddenly u got the balls to post in forums again , real tough guy indeed , wonder whats the next retag you're planning , the warning looks good on u btw :)

i know some people don't like being in confrontational situations and prefer to sit back and take it up the ass so it nice to see you finally found your balls

like iv said many times in the past if someone attacks you and they attack back to me thats fair game dont expect me to warn/ban either of them

Cat is a part of the ET family weather you like him or not yes his a cunt so am i and thousands of others here
his insensitive your to sensitive no one here expects you to change for us

those "plz sir give me one more chance" your revering to lets call them india/pakistan in x1000 dupe unloaders id's that cant follow simple upload instructions that waste staff time verifying there shit just to be given another x1000 chance to fuk us over again is a comparison to Cat? calling them idiots is way to kind would it make you feel better if i call them curry's from now on?

im sure in your mind giving time wasters like that x1000 more chance to waste our time might be ok but your not running this ship

btw Cat might have given you shit but when you keep giving him the same shit back doesn't make you any better
so shall i teach you a lesson warn/ban/block you to? in your mind that would be the right thing to do right?

1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 38 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3