Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.39.172.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Attention DJ8BlowME

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 38 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:28
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Fir fuck sake, sticks and stones it's a torrent site man up and walk on, just ignore it all.
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:30
Author: Warned
here's a compromise take every single status icon and ban him for 5 days watch him cry..he cant live up to his words he's a fuckin pussy he dont expect to get called on his threats-

I been banned blocked had status lost it got it all again lost it dont fucking matter I'm fuckin cat!

Lets see this shit talker walk the talk...
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:35
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
i'm only here now Cat to make u realize that you're a has-been who thinks he's tough abusing people's family/friends , how many links to bogus content have u given in request section ? u no different from that guy who spams in request section many times for movies and u call him idiot , first make sure you're not one yourself and hey whats wrong here , , i'm just having my fun in exposing him =)

isn't it weird that the bitch decided to deleted his posts , yeah hope u liked my snitchshots =) its for public to show how a bully runs away with his tail tuck between his legs
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:38
your back stroking now you pussy--- hahahahaha you fuckin coward! I knew you were a chicken shit cunt and you just proved it...you had a chance in one million to earn some respect and you pussied the fuck out like I knew you would...your a fuckin cum drinin bitch ass pussy who cant back his threats up.

your just gonna revert back to mumbling the same nonsense. you couldve gained so much respect just then and you back stepped into your pussy ass self. I'm not running any where monkey! i'm not using any fake ID! You talk shit....your a cowardly bitch!
Persona_Non_Grata avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:45
Author: Blocked
should've called this thread 'the real housewives of ET'

Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:48
Ozi are you saying you are ok with creating dupe accounts at ET ?

and he has abused me well many times in the past and i didn't say anything , when i contacted Soup for help , i did what Soup told me , to keep mum and let it go , u expect me to keep taking rubbish from a member continuously ? who started this ? u think i did ? u even checked what he sent me in PM ?
and isn't this old thread rubbish enough ?
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/23816/new+status+icons+approved.html

and those "plz sir give me one more chance" , all i meant is whatever u call them , same is for Cat as he also cant follow simple ET rules that is not to abuse other members , that waste staff time as well , not meant to given them any chance :/

mate his dupe is exposed but if u want to ban me , go ahead , i have no regrets in exposing this bully who accuses me of things he fantasizes for himself , i already posted in his event tab about what he in reality do here with members , i ain't taking shit from anyone for no reason
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:52
take all his status and ban him for 3 days...that'll humble his arrogant ass, no doubt he'll suck dick back on top and get it all back within an hour of his protector coming back online.

C'mon DJDickLips show us you deserve our respect....please show us I'm wrong and i'll apologize for it all - mate i am dying to have a reason to respect you! Man you been holding onto that link all this time thinkin that was me? LOL you are more retarded than SRIGGA is inbred
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:55
Author: AdminSun
Cat wrote:
and wait maybe LRS will come along and hand them both 5's

Nope i haven't got time today and my reviews you are talking about are about getting ppl started here nothing more the rest of the time i use the system like every 1 else does.. not sure what the fuss is tbh.
I don't hate you we might disagree from time to time thats all it's just the way you react that makes the difference if i do/say something next time just say stfu LRS...sorted :P have fun all lol
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:59
yeah internet tough guy , hide behind ozi while u can but don't forget this day , when i humiliated u at your home and called u a has-been , made u delete all your posts , back track on your words , how u waited for staff to jump in , any member who u abuses , gets to see who u really are , nice events tab u got there and this nice shiny forum and keep posting in request section , don't trip with a link to bogus files again =)
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:07
your fuckin delusional douchebag...you humiliated no one....you handed nobody nothing! The sad truth is you had an opportunity to gain respect and instead you chose to be who you really are....a coward! a cock smoking ass kissing DJWannaBe bitch ass coward...

i aint hiding behind no one, dont need to! Your the only one smoking pole here, your the only one losing face here, your a tragic disappointment and yet I am not surprised! I am diappointed I really had hoped you'd be up for the challenge! I notice your cock smoking companion SRIGGA has remained signed out and silent...sad to be right about you all this time
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:13
yeah don't worry Cat , today u did nothing but hid in a corner , if it wasn't for Ozi and Soup , u would have still stayed hidden in corner :] like it how a has-been thinks he's all staff and tough and when thing go out of his hands , he deletes all his posts and waits for the real staff to jump in :] all hail the Bitch_minister :]
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:23
Author: SuperAdmin
DJ840 wrote:
Ozi are you saying you are ok with creating dupe accounts at ET ?

and he has abused me well many times in the past and i didn't say anything , when i contacted Soup for help , i did what Soup told me , to keep mum and let it go , u expect me to keep taking rubbish from a member continuously ? who started this ? u think i did ? u even checked what he sent me in PM ?
and isn't this old thread rubbish enough ?
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/23816/new+status+icons+approved.html

and those "plz sir give me one more chance" , all i meant is whatever u call them , same is for Cat as he also cant follow simple ET rules that is not to abuse other members , that waste staff time as well , not meant to given them any chance :/

mate his dupe is exposed but if u want to ban me , go ahead , i have no regrets in exposing this bully who accuses me of things he fantasizes for himself , i already posted in his event tab about what he in reality do here with members , i ain't taking shit from anyone for no reason

'like iv said many times in the past if someone attacks you and they attack back to me thats fair game dont expect me to warn/ban either of them'

what makes you think im going to ban/block either of you?
you dont need to quote me the et rules i already know them every site needs pretty rules that doesn't mean everyones going to follow them
just because the rules say no dupe accounts that doesn't mean it will stop it

fact is your here now contributing to it and enjoying it
if it helps you feel better by defending yourself go ahead im not going to take that away from you

Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:41
Ozi fair enough Ozi , i never expected any staff to do anything in the 1st place , i was only replying to ban thing which u mentioned in your previous post and as cat thinks i'm here for icons , thats why i took this bitch to the school myself and u can see what has happened in the forums , i didn't PM'ed any staff for any help , just as u say , its all fun but he chooses to play with ET's review system with dupes and yet u think its a fair game then i'm afraid this won't stop anytime soon , good thing to fuel his ego to create more dupes and i never dropped any F bombs on him yet as i will never go down to his level but this retaliation , no one should mind it since everyone does not need to follow rules according to you

defend him all u want , today he just showed how he hides behind the backs of his pals , its more than good for me to realize how he ran away from his so called calling me out in forums
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 19:46
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
DJ840 wrote:
hate every kat people now don't u mate ?
nah he hates everybody in equal amounts depending on if and when he remembers to take his meds, and has the green pill before the red ones in the morning
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 05:41
Nobody ran away from anyone except you and your bitch SRIGGA who like to hide under mulva1989 skirt.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 38 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1