Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.167.215.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Same old same old protection of her pets

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 15:29
Author: Warned
surprise surprise here we go again. I call out two idiots who are constantly trolling and baiting me into a reply every chance they get, who continuously insulting and and try to humiliate me and I'm the only one to get warned!
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 15:54
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
your balls dropped off here ?
https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/24188/attention+dj8blowme.html

deleted your posts from the thread ? and what about those -20 review with your dupes threat u were giving me in PM ? 2 bit retagger , know what and who you are , big bully ran away and waited for his staff friends and suddenly came back in forums , real funny , say hello to your dupe Vinyl
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:00
you mean you and your take it in the ass girl friend SRIGGA forming a review club and giving me and every account you think is me negatives because you cant stand the truth of being a cock smoker...kissing ass and leaving every member of that now defunct site 5 for what? Your a review cheat!

you got called out for it and you got SRIGGA and your personal in the pocket staff mouthpiece to do your dirty work while giving you and the inbred protection...

ozi smacked you in the other thread for being a screen snitch bitch and your too stupid to know it!
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:07
be a man once bitch , why are u dragging Ozi's name into this ? i asked u something , what happened about those threats u were giving me with your dupes ? and i'm here alone without asking anyone to join me in exposing u who has diverted off so many users from ET's community , who is the ass kisser now with u using a Super Admin's name when i'm asking u about the lame threats u were making to me ?
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:15
read your own writing fagtard - you called em out! you brought ozi and soup into it- challenged them directly.....dont cry when they respond in a way you didnt expect cock smoker - thats what bothers me about you fucking two, you and SRIGGA - your arrogance!

Thats what needs to be broken and thats what Im here for you cry baby screen shot snitchin little bitch...one way or another you'll learn.

you keep running your mouth and that hole gets deeper and deeper - brush your teeth your breath smells like SRIGGA's dick...NOT threats either
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:23
yeah i get it , so when your words fall and u delete them all u wait in for Ozi who ofcourse is a man unlike u who won't deletes his post as he can back his words and definitely not the one who abuses people for no reason including women in public forums , remember this day when i humiliated u in your home you ET has-been , remember how u were kicked out of kat , no Staff could save u that day there , talk about taking -20 points from my account from dupes :/ look how it was started and whats now with your account and dupe , mark this day when u were shown your reality
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:33
Go ahead fagtard you pole smoking bitch hand me my ass lets see it or respond in the thread where you talk so tough...we know your a fuckin pussy ass bitch....you dont think it can happen to you!

I dare you be a fuckin man, man up walk the talk or shut your fuckin mouth...mulva1989 aint online now you cant hide under her dress.... you keep saying i got kicked out of KAT and your lying - the staff at KAT blocked an ID I used to upload - I had others, I always do! Douchebag
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 16:53
lol idiot when you deleted all your posts and hid in a corner wait for Ozi and Soup to come into play , remember that moment , we all got to see whose ass was handed to whom and who is the ass kisser at ET , remember it internet tough guy
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:00
your lost brother - your back stroking....you handed nobody nothing! You think like an ass kisser so you think everyone kisses ass and sucks dick to get ahead because you do...

I aint you mate there aint a sole around that would or could ever call me an ass kisser and be right. You on the other are a fucking cry baby you look in ozi's face and call him sir, you look at that grumpy bastard soup and say please sir yes sir, can I have more cock sir. As long as you get an icon for it your fine.

your a bitch plain and simple youve pussied out like i knew you would, like you have to. because your a cowardly chicken shit bitch! Same old line again and again from you screen snitch bitch
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:09
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Cat wrote:
grumpy bastard soup
I resemble that remark, how very dare you pmpl
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:10
yeah i respect both Soup and Ozi and i call them Sir or whatever respect they deserve , they don't threaten me giving me -20 rep points with their dupes , they are staff here unlike u who is a has-been living i his past who calls others idiot who in reality is an idiot himself , abuse all u want , its the only thing u can do here =)
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:15
your a ridiculous fuckin monkey you keep calling me a has been. But WTF does that mean and why should i feel insulted by it? cause I dont! What was I, that I am no longer? When was I whatever that was? I have been many things, I am sure I will be more things....i have no trouble with that, no regrets about it am at peace with it....but you say it with the intention to harm..

I dont understand why unless...well never mind anyone who really reads what you type will understand your just a child retaliating as best he can. Its not your fault you werent taught how to be a man!

ozi and soup are just guys mate - two guys on a torrent site that volunteer their time! That doesnt earn em any more respect than anyone else, neither one of em would disagree with that - but your an ass kisser who respects people he doesnt even know and disrespects others he think he knows!

I dont respect ozi or soup or anyone because of a position or title or because of what they have or own! I respect them because over time they have given respect and earned respect.

you just keep proving my point -
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:20
yeah just read the your Review tab , i've mentioned there , it will be there for a long time =) what u keep saying "i'm here for 9 years , this is my home" , u see today how much respect u and your dupe vinyl got today in your home , why u create dupes when you're not even a staff here is a weird thing but thats ok with a psycho like u maybe u think you're one , stop living in the past u racist women abuser
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:23
LOL your really out of your element now retard - you just cant help revealing your inner douchebag. no wonder SRIGGA is attracted to you. Your just as bright a bulb as he is!
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:28
yeah and no wonder an admin and Super Admin came to your thread cuz you're an .... well i don't even need to say it as everyone knows =)
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5