Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.198.216.180.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Same old same old protection of her pets

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:46
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
surprise surprise here we go again. I call out two idiots who are constantly trolling and baiting me into a reply every chance they get, who continuously insulting and and try to humiliate me and I'm the only one to get warned!
The only thing I warned you for was using your dupes to attack others.

You want to rumble and the other party engages.. fine.. you know how I feel about that.
But when you publicly announce, orchestrate and start executing -5 attacks with your dupes thats when it gets out of line..

So unless you can sensibly explain to me how I'm the one doing something unfair here, I suggest you put this to rest.

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 19:42
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
DJ840 wrote:
yeah i respect both Soup and Ozi and i call them Sir

LMFAO!! Sir "fucking grumpy baws" Soup
DJ840 wrote:
calls others idiot who in reality is an idiot himself
And what exactly are you doing? So everything you call others in reality is what you are?
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 19:52
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
DJ840 wrote:

DJ840 wrote:
And what exactly are you doing? So everything you call others in reality is what you are?

hello bala , i'm humiliating Cat as the original post says :P and for the other part , you'll understand it better if u don't break the sentence and read a lot on other forums :P
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 20:15
DJ840 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
DJ840 wrote:

DJ840 wrote:

hello bala , i'm humiliating Cat as the original post says :P and for the other part , you'll understand it better if u don't break the sentence and read a lot on other forums :P
I have read them, and I do understand it, and your humiliating yourself as well or do you not see that?
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 20:19
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
no worries bala , this Cat thinks he's a tough guy , calling him a has-been on his face , priceless , he attacks people with dupes who even questions him , u can imagine what he must be feeling :P today i realized why he attacks other users with the word 'ass kisser' PMSL
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 05:37
Author: Warned
christ i just realized this guy is from the same god forsaken place as his girlfriend SRIGGA they are both just as illiterate, retarded and inbred as the other one is....and suffer from the same affliction that causes them to fuck up the most simple language rules on the planet.

Can someone please translate inbred to modern english please....i might feel more insulted if you were more in command of your language skills.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 21:37
DJ840 wrote:
no worries bala , this Cat thinks he's a tough guy , calling him a has-been on his face , priceless , he attacks people with dupes who even questions him , u can imagine what he must be feeling :P today i realized why he attacks other users with the word 'ass kisser' PMSL
Don't know what he is feeling, but you must be feeling good with yourself boosting your tiny little self esteem by thinking you are better than someone you have never met, but then again if getting humiliated and doing it to yourself makes you feel better, then you should join this site, http://www.selfesteem.com/
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 00:08
honestly i have never seen two people DJSuckMeHard & SRIGGA so invested in having such a negative impact on a person because he has a negative impact on people....what is it about some morons, who can barely take care of themselves, who feel compelled to stick up for people who never asked.

what kind of ego is it that insists on asserting the right to abuse people simply because they feel abused. I wonder then with all the negative hateful spiteful things that have been directed at me, with all the piss poor treatment i have received for so long from so many, why dont i feel this humiliation and abuse DJHineyLicker and his pet SRIGGA swear they are hurling at me...

I wonder is there something lacking in my self esteem that prevents me from taking on the projections of malformed maltards...or is it exactly what I have asserted all along. I am better than them, not just better but superior to them.

I am cat meeeooooowwwww you bitches
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 01:12
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Cat wrote:
honestly i have never seen two people DJSuckMeHard & SRIGGA so invested in having such a negative impact on a person because he has a negative impact on people....what is it about some morons, who can barely take care of themselves, who feel compelled to stick up for people who never asked.

what kind of ego is it that insists on asserting the right to abuse people simply because they feel abused. I wonder then with all the negative hateful spiteful things that have been directed at me, with all the piss poor treatment i have received for so long from so many, why dont i feel this humiliation and abuse DJHineyLicker and his pet SRIGGA swear they are hurling at me...

I wonder is there something lacking in my self esteem that prevents me from taking on the projections of malformed maltards...or is it exactly what I have asserted all along. I am better than them, not just better but superior to them.

I am cat meeeooooowwwww you bitches
You need yer hole is whit ye need, pmpl
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 01:31
oh soup if you only knew the depth and breath of the weight of the burden i must carry, it is not easy being me, it has its demands and consequences my grumpy brother but in the very end be it told i would prefer to be me as opposed to....well so many others (SRIGGA and DJSwollenNuts) to mention just two.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 16:36
Author: Moderator
Awwww only been gone for the weekend and SRIGGA this SRIGGA that HAHAHA you missed me already CAT? you really really do love me don't you? :P run away? way the fuck would i run away? because of your so call big talks? look at you, telling other ppl i will wear the warning but 58 min.. after went to OZI and got the warning removed,ha? LMFAO great job with Wearing the warning Like a Man HAHAHA

for the rest all i see in this thread is few of the review club members having a Little Tea party LOL
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 00:49
warning was removed because the warning was bullshit...you think you and your homotard bendover buddy DJSuckMeHard can take screen shots and manipulate the staff you have in your pocket into doing your dirty work - your wrong dick breath...

I have no problem wearing a warning ban or block as long as its fairly given and I've actually earned it. In the cae you refer to, that wasnt the case so your damn right I made a fuss. You and your bend over buddy DJSwollenNuts might enjoy mulva1989's protection and friendship, SaM might intervene when a staff bans you to reduce your ban time...but eventually that wont continue.

When ever an action is taken that is not fair, or demonstrates preferential treatment it is bound to be overturned.

Your luckier than you boyfriend though, you ran off being the cowardly bitch you are leaving him holding your bag of shit and to suffer the consequences. You're nothing more than a sniper - you hide, your a coward SRIGGA.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 01:19
Cat wrote:
warning was removed because the warning was bullshit...you think you and your homotard bendover buddy DJSuckMeHard can take screen shots and manipulate the staff you have in your pocket into doing your dirty work - your wrong dick breath...

I have no problem wearing a warning ban or block as long as its fairly given and I've actually earned it. In the cae you refer to, that wasnt the case so your damn right I made a fuss. You and your bend over buddy DJSwollenNuts might enjoy mulva1989's protection and friendship, SaM might intervene when a staff bans you to reduce your ban time...but eventually that wont continue.

When ever an action is taken that is not fair, or demonstrates preferential treatment it is bound to be overturned.

Your luckier than you boyfriend though, you ran off being the cowardly bitch you are leaving him holding your bag of shit and to suffer the consequences. You're nothing more than a sniper - you hide, your a coward SRIGGA.

well little pussy CAT just because you have no friends and no life other then ET to socialize with ppl doesn't mean every one live their life as you do.after all even the people in your life left yo years a go, i guess that's because they couldn't stand how much of a positive person you are. what screen shots are you talking about? and you keep talking about mulva's protection, what protection? she does her job as all other staff here i think, i beryl talk to her. even after the -5 thing you have not learn i see, still giving ppl bullshit -5. after all you been ban for 2 fucking years and came backonly to do the same shit you been doing all thees years

don't think your above the rest of us bitch, you aint shit other then a shit talker, you may have taken DJ out with editing your post and deleting them,that only show how much of bitch you are that you have to do all that and can't stand up straight and fight like a man. just like i thought you would it didn't took you long to go cry to get remove the warning, your just a straight up cry baby, if i ran away i wouldn't be here now would i? you may feel proud o your self taking out a little GUY like DJ and running around using he's name saying ooow DJSuckMeHard this all that, while back you told me with your Vinyl account not to talk about a person when they are not here to defend them self remember? and what the fuck is you doing now then? take your own fucking advice you little bitch. now you see what happened? like you said staff see what we do and they clearly saw what you been doing with Vinyl account, so RIP to Vinyl biyach. fuck off with your dumb shit
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 02:38
awwwww poor little SRIGGA and his butt plug DJImAGonnaCummmm - shows how little you think of him and how much above him you see yourself - I am better and more superior to both of you in every way shape and form - its apparent that you struggle to form even simple 1 syllable words, more more upset you get the worse your spelling gets it must be an inbred anxiety thing.

You can deny it all you want but i see it and so do others, DJBlowMyLoad already admitted to being a screen snitch bitch, you got her in your pocket and you dial her 911 the minute you think you got me on some bullshit, you grab your screen shot and run straight to the PM to send it off crying for her to warn me or ban me..trying to link me to ID's that cant be proven to and dont belong to me.

Your obsessed with me and my actions and your threatened by me, my relationships and you try to chip away at a rock solid reputation that comes from work not handing out blow jobs and kissing your favorite staffs asses in exchange for some positive comments...and of course when the head honcho super SaM intervenes on your behalf and over rides a staff in your favor ....man you must think your hot shit..

You're not though far from it i seen morons like you many times since i joined up here, seen what happens when you fall - instant bitch!
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:55
Cat wrote:
awwwww poor little SRIGGA and his butt plug DJImAGonnaCummmm - shows how little you think of him and how much above him you see yourself - I am better and more superior to both of you in every way shape and form - its apparent that you struggle to form even simple 1 syllable words, more more upset you get the worse your spelling gets it must be an inbred anxiety thing.

You can deny it all you want but i see it and so do others, DJBlowMyLoad already admitted to being a screen snitch bitch, you got her in your pocket and you dial her 911 the minute you think you got me on some bullshit, you grab your screen shot and run straight to the PM to send it off crying for her to warn me or ban me..trying to link me to ID's that cant be proven to and dont belong to me.

Your obsessed with me and my actions and your threatened by me, my relationships and you try to chip away at a rock solid reputation that comes from work not handing out blow jobs and kissing your favorite staffs asses in exchange for some positive comments...and of course when the head honcho super SaM intervenes on your behalf and over rides a staff in your favor ....man you must think your hot shit..

You're not though far from it i seen morons like you many times since i joined up here, seen what happens when you fall - instant bitch!

LOL the thing is FAT BOI i don't think i am better then the Next man. you think your superior ha? i am surprise you don't think of your self as GOD him self ni99a HAHAHA, you can keep talking your BS all you want fat boi, all you do is talk shit and retag some files and give -5 with your dup account to the ppl you don't like nothing more. i can sense the sadness in your words LMFAO, no matter how hard you scream you pussy boi in your heart you know you lost more then you gain from this thread LOL that's good enough for me 24.gif

you keep saying the same shit over and over and over again you been here 9 years, and for the 9 years you've been here kissed almost all staff asses to get where you are today. and ppl should respect me blah blah blah... we all know the same shit that comes out your stupid mouth threatened by you? HAHAHA that's real funny. just because you and some of your review club butt buddy's are use to kiss ass don't think everyone else do the same, anyways... time to go now, got places to go people to see, will check the forum when i come back home tonight. have a Great day Pussy cat

[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 39 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4