View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Lion.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.27.195.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

I'm back Greetings & Salutations

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozzykaos avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 04:36
Author: Blocked
Greetings & Salutations one and all from the land down under, i'm back after being away from some time and looking forward to bein back where I belong...good to see some old friends and mates, seems a lot has changed but also stayed the same...
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 06:21
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Welcome back m8.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 19:47
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Welcome back, been a while
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 19:49
Author: AdminSun
¡ǝq oʇ ǝɔɐןd ǝɥʇ ʇǝ oʇ ʞɔɐq ǝɯoɔןǝʍ
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 23:49
Author: Moderator
No avatar ET Bot
Received: 2016-08-02 23:21:47
Subject:
New post #5 added in topic 'I'm back Greetings & Salutations'

Post message:
oh thats right i read you only leave reviews and plus 5's for new KAT members LRS - seems some bigots never change - thanks for the welcome everyone else!

Go to post >

Do you mean ozzykaos is yet a another one of your duplicate accounts CAT?29.gif Good to Know brother you keep showing how smart you are LMFAO, not to worry i did took a snitch Pic, now go ahead and call me a screen shot snitch bitch after deleting your original post, that's right, i knew you are gonna delete your original post when you saw my post so yeah just to make sure i did took a snitch pic, only too exposes for the little bitch that you real are LOL

dup.png
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 23:52
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
you are fucking retarded - though your making big progress with those screen shots! I think you've gone over the edge....I can see you've done a lot of work there, though i am not sure what it is your saying in that inbred mildly retarded way you have. Suggesting yet again, that I have yet another ID just goes to show how obsessed you are. No one cares but you.

Why dont you just come right out and say you love me and you want to blow me
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 23:57
wow how quick your with deleting your posts HAHAHAHAHA you can think what ever the fuk you want i don't give a shit, nothing more to talk here i think, everyone can see sooo, i'm off to other threads, Take care CAT and don't forget to show us how smart you think you are, what were your words exact words? your more superior? yeah Okey,38.gif HAHAHA 24.gif
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 00:12
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
You went through an awful lot, spent alot of time, and thought that screen shot presentation through very carefully apparently for someone who doesnt care what I think, to me it looks like you care an awful lot to go through such trouble for me....

But while I can appreciate your affection and your obsession I'm afraid I have to say NO! You Can't Blow Me SRIGGA! It looks like your learning a lot in 3rd grade, with any luck you wont get left back again.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 00:20
yeah i love you too ozzykaos 8.gif mannn now that i check all this shit you even been ADMIN huh? not good enough to keep the position i see how sad you keep saying other ppl former former this and that but you are multiple time award winning former ADMIN/MOD all that ha? i find it funny how you keep telling others and making jokes about ooow your a former this and that while you know damn well you been kicked out like a little dog HAHAHAHA
rickity avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 00:25
Author:
This is better than watching TV!
Ezee avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 01:06
Author: Blocked
probably best you mind your own business rickity - inrefering might get you attention at KAT it only gets you trouble here. or is that what your looking for "attention"
rickity avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 01:13
Author:
I just happened to see the post.
I don't need or want trouble.
I'll go back in my hole...
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 01:25
rickity wrote:

ricky you say what you want or how you feel brother here @ ET we are free to say what we feel or what we think, it's just the same guy whom i just humiliated with the snitch pics that's talking with dup account, he got he's feelings hurt, LMAO now trying to act like a different person LOL got the feel that our good friend CAT is gonna come post again soon will see...
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 03:40
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
SRIGGA wrote:
rickity wrote:

ricky you say what you want or how you feel brother here @ ET we are free to say what we feel or what we think, it's just the same guy whom i just humiliated with the snitch pics that's talking with dup account, he got he's feelings hurt, LMAO now trying to act like a different person LOL got the feel that our good friend CAT is gonna come post again soon will see...
No you cant say anything you want here you have just been getting away with a lot dont press your luck too much there are still rules here for members to follow dont mislead new members we do not need anymore idiot posts and responses back and forth with the childish crap I get the feeling I need to check I.D;s around here there are so many acting like little children you need to grow up this is not a site for you to open posts and constantly go at it and it never seems to end I for one am sick to death of seeing this crap.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 09:15
well Tommy i didn't mean like you can go krazy around the forum saying whatever anyone wants,everyone has to follow the simple site rules of course. even i have to follow the rules but... we do have freedom to speak here @ et do we not?or are we gonna Mute all the ppl whenever they say something like they use to do in KAT site? do you know what i am sick to dead? is that some ppl pretending like they don't see whose cussing all this with duplicate accounts and all that going back and froth with ppl. but seem to me like you only see me going back and forth with my self right? don't make laugh, if you wanna take shots at me your free to do that, but don't pretend like you don't know whats really going on
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5