View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 107.22.60.105.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Trust Zone

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
teseals avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:24
Author:
What is the real deal with this "Trust Zone" ad that keeps popping up??? Is this legit or fraudulent??? Thanx ET in advance.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:38
Author: Moderator
teseals wrote:
What is the real deal with this "Trust Zone" ad that keeps popping up??? Is this legit or fraudulent??? Thanx ET in advance.

What ADS? as far As i know their is no ADS with trust Zone VPN
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:56
Author: BannedWarned
teseals TrustZone ads are for the VPN service Extrattorrent offers its members for sale. The ads are legit as far as I know. Those for those waiting to pounce on my slightest error I will add this,

Disclaimer For Haters: I Am Not Perfect and Have Been Known To Be Wrong & Make Mistakes
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 23:07
Author: Moderator
ooo i see what you mean is the trust zone AD you see in ET site, that's nothing, if you know your using proxy the correct way you don't have to worry some ppl may come here and offer you PIA or some shit like that. don't worry about the ADS everyone see that AD, my bad for thinking about that your were actually about the trust zone VPN it self
teseals avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 23:10
Author:
Cat wrote:
teseals TrustZone ads are for the VPN service Extrattorrent offers its members for sale. The ads are legit as far as I know. Those for those waiting to pounce on my slightest error I will add this,

Disclaimer For Haters: I Am Not Perfect and Have Been Known To Be Wrong & Make Mistakes

Thank u Cat...U always come thru.
teseals avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 23:13
Author:
SRIGGA wrote:
ooo i see what you mean is the trust zone AD you see in ET site, that's nothing, if you know your using proxy the correct way you don't have to worry some ppl may come here and offer you PIA or some shit like that. don't worry about the ADS everyone see that AD, my bad for thinking about that your were actually about the trust zone VPN it self

Thank you Srigga for the insight. Much appreciated.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 21:06
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
if you love the ad soooo much try going here, www,fannybaws-suck-off-challange.in
teseals avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 13:22
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
if you love the ad soooo much try going here, www,fannybaws-suck-off-challange.in

Only from you Big_A!!! LOL
No avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 15:43
Author:
Just wondering about VPN performance.

I've tested four VPN's so far;
Nord VPN, Pure VPN, IPVanish and Trust Zone

I've looked at these relative to security and perhaps equally importantly speed. Cost for all of these VPN's are pretty similar as well...

The best so far is Trust Zone - it is fantastic relative to speed; frankly no other VPN remotely compares on this dimension. I mean we're happy that we are supporting ET with the purchase of Trust Zone but you gotta give credit where credit is due and Trust Zone is a knock out on the speed side for sure. All the other features are ok relative to server lists and type of use but its super easy to use and fast.

Pure VPN is pretty good. Lots of servers to select from and has a wide range of protocols to use along with rich kill switch features. Speed is good but naturally that changes with the selected protocol and which server so speed varies a fair bit but generally speed is pretty good but potentially gets slowed down by your set up.

IPV - pretty much like Pure but slower - at least that's our experience.

Nord VPN was a surprise. PC Mag said it was fantastic and said it was the choice of the year. It is true that it has great features but pretty much on par with PureVPN, and like Pure it has a wide range of protocols to select from and modes of usage but what Nord suffers from is that it is SLOW. No matter what server we used, no matter what usage type or mode selected, the speed of the connection was glacier SLOW. I mean turtle glacier SLOW. So while it had great features (on par with Pure VPN) its almost like you cant use it cuz your connection is so damn slow...

What we found was on the key stuff that matters Trust Zone is by var the best VPN to use.
So if you need a VPN - get Trust Zone and support ET!

Not sure what experience others have had - maybe add to this thread...

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3