ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 184.73.47.110.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


POP UPS


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 23:05
Author:
Why so many?
I get you need revenue or adds and such, but could it be done in such a way that isn't so damn annoying.
Everything I click on has a pop up...not once either, but 3 time for each button.
A bit excessive, no?

That is all.
JD60 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 23:24
Author:
Hello there, I havent came across that problem but theres a solution, if you are in the browser just install NOscript, believe me it will solve 99% of those trouble some ads etc have a nice day
Attachment:

Screenshot from 2016-08-02 19-23-22.png  [ 15.7 KB | Downloads: 7 ]
Persona_Non_Grata avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 00:11
Author: Blocked
use an adblocker like 'adblock plus' or 'ublock origin'
smith avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 05:25
Author: Vip MemberTrusted UploaderBitcoin MasterET lovermen
1 go to https://extratorrent.cc/user/settings/
Site Options > Show advertisement off

2 install adblock plus https://adblockplus.org/
JD60 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 21:58
Author:
That too should work
No avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 06:16
Author:
I use an adblocker (uBlock or whatever - it USED to work)

Now, these are the scenarios I encounter:

1) I have the plug in active on this page, it (now) STILL shows me ads and junk links at the bottom of the page, but it will also create a shadow page in which no links are active and no matter where i click on the page, it will reload the page and create another pop-up tab advertisement. Once the page has reloaded, I can then click onto the link i was trying to open.

2) I disable the plug in for ET page, I get even more ads displaying on the page, all the links are active and clickable, but by clicking them, i get addtional windows open up with ads everywhere.

Neither of these scenarios is particularly great and this ad blocker used to work fine. WTH happened?

Why do mods never respond to these threads?? These issues come up periodically and eventually there's some work around, or it gets cleared up, but I never see a response from anyone....
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 06:26
Author: SuperAdmin
roxinahood wrote:
I use an adblocker (uBlock or whatever - it USED to work)

Now, these are the scenarios I encounter:

1) I have the plug in active on this page, it (now) STILL shows me ads and junk links at the bottom of the page, but it will also create a shadow page in which no links are active and no matter where i click on the page, it will reload the page and create another pop-up tab advertisement. Once the page has reloaded, I can then click onto the link i was trying to open.

2) I disable the plug in for ET page, I get even more ads displaying on the page, all the links are active and clickable, but by clicking them, i get addtional windows open up with ads everywhere.

Neither of these scenarios is particularly great and this ad blocker used to work fine. WTH happened?

Why do mods never respond to these threads?? These issues come up periodically and eventually there's some work around, or it gets cleared up, but I never see a response from anyone....

would it help you fell better if we said we are going to remove all the adds from the site and wait for money to grow on trees to pay for the sites bills

No avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 06:34
Author:
Well that seems pretty impractical. Making the site useable would be nice though. The only reason I installed the adblocker in the first place was so I didnt have to see the lingerie clad woman rubbing her pussy at me on the download page. (Believe it or not, not everyone is here for PORN, though every manon here seems to be obsessed with it judging by all your avatars) The other page ads I couldnt care less about. Its the pop ups and the ones that dont let you actually click on links and USE the website that drive me crazy.


ozi wrote:


would it help you fell better if we said we are going to remove all the adds from the site and wait for money to grow on trees to pay for the sites bills


D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
Guys you need to understand , They have to pay for server , domains , security ... it is costly .

and did you even think ? how much movies/tv episodes/softwares you download from et regularly ? their worth .. and you are getting them for free .. I dont understand what is the problem with some ads , At least you must appreciate how much money you are saving , when you download all of them for free -_- !!

Both sides must help each other , only they will help you and you will just download them and complain with every issues , is complete BS !

Just pay for those movies/Tv spisodes/softwares/porns or whatever you downlaod, buy them .. I am sure you will not get any ads .. -_- !!
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 13:44
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
I've used this program for ever its seems and never let me down.See link below.Plus as above have said make sure ads are disabled in your personal profile.

https://www.etproxy.com/torrent/5093585/Adguard+Premium+v6.1.245.1212+%28x86-x64%29+%2B+Patch+%5B4realtorrentz%5D.html
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 14:22
Author: Moderator
What ADS?Popups? where? I don't see any
horny avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 01:20
Author: Blocked
you really gotta love it when ET uses poverty as an excuse, it is easily found that rather than all the popups the money could quickly be recovered and probably income lost could be doubled if there were another payment option available for those wishing to make donations or get VIP status. I mean other than Bitcoin which basically screams illegal activity.

I can't help thinking about the lost revenue with all the people that came here migrating from that seized and closed down torrent site, who had no where to direct there money, or no way to join ET in a more committed and formal fashion...no option for anyone.

then you look at how quickly the chat issue was resolved as soon as those migrants appeared. I feature that was set to be deleted or remain permanently broken and had no hope of being fixed, was repaired, up and running in a week.

In my view popups could be easily deleted and done away with if the owners werent so stubbornly preoccupied with Bitcoin.
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 03:30
Author: SuperAdmin
horny wrote:
you really gotta love it when ET uses poverty as an excuse, it is easily found that rather than all the popups the money could quickly be recovered and probably income lost could be doubled if there were another payment option available for those wishing to make donations or get VIP status. I mean other than Bitcoin which basically screams illegal activity.

I can't help thinking about the lost revenue with all the people that came here migrating from that seized and closed down torrent site, who had no where to direct there money, or no way to join ET in a more committed and formal fashion...no option for anyone.

then you look at how quickly the chat issue was resolved as soon as those migrants appeared. I feature that was set to be deleted or remain permanently broken and had no hope of being fixed, was repaired, up and running in a week.

In my view popups could be easily deleted and done away with if the owners werent so stubbornly preoccupied with Bitcoin.

right so what your saying is embezzle money through other means like paypal etc.. ditch bitcoin get caught and get et shut down?
%98 of private tracker switched to bitcoin the ones that haven't try all sorts of tricks through paypal like donating through game servers but they don't last very long then start looking for other ways to trick the system and the cycle repeats its just not worth going to all that trouble
horny avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 04:04
Author: Blocked
no thats not what I am saying at all ffs. But you guys said there was no solution for the chat dilemma to, and then suddenly its fixed or at least it works more than it did. Which to me means if there is a solution worth finding you find it magically.

I am also not suggesting any illegal answer either. My point was the lost opportunity to capitalize on a lucrative revenue stream, as opposed to annoying the shit out of people with penny per click popups. Surely there are alternatives to Bitcoin ffs. I remember years ago being able to purchase TPB paraphernalia, like T-Shirts. TrustZone is supposedly legit so why not have a design contest, select the best design, and take orders for T-Shirts - sell those T-shirts and give away VIP membership with purchase, for 3, 6, 9 months or year. Have different versions of the shirt for length of membership.

I mean you got people throwing out all kinds of ideas to reinvent ET, a facebook page FFS, design this and that useless contest. have a contest to find an alternative to Bitcoin that works...
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 04:29
Author: SuperAdmin
horny wrote:
no thats not what I am saying at all ffs. But you guys said there was no solution for the chat dilemma to, and then suddenly its fixed or at least it works more than it did. Which to me means if there is a solution worth finding you find it magically.

I am also not suggesting any illegal answer either. My point was the lost opportunity to capitalize on a lucrative revenue stream, as opposed to annoying the shit out of people with penny per click popups. Surely there are alternatives to Bitcoin ffs. I remember years ago being able to purchase TPB paraphernalia, like T-Shirts. TrustZone is supposedly legit so why not have a design contest, select the best design, and take orders for T-Shirts - sell those T-shirts and give away VIP membership with purchase, for 3, 6, 9 months or year. Have different versions of the shirt for length of membership.

I mean you got people throwing out all kinds of ideas to reinvent ET, a facebook page FFS, design this and that useless contest. have a contest to find an alternative to Bitcoin that works...

trustzone is a separate business trying to sell t-shirts or using contest and a means of making donation to et will backfire fast
its no different to what private trackers do eg.. donate through game servers/bogus servers sales/product sales etc..
they work yes but every site has there rats all they have to do is point the site thats embezzling money for there site through other means and its gone whats worse is they can seize all funds then there really fucked

the ideas are great but i can tell you from my experience from looking at the struggles private tackers go though things like that don't last very long

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3