ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.100.S04E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E08.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.80.36.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Seemed to have lost all my loyalty badges again for some reason


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 06:15
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
That's it Tommy. One liners now. Is it your bedtime little one? Did you have a hard day at work roaming around the Forum looking for me and those like me? Well, in my time zone, it is bedtime for me too. Unfortunately for me, I have my nights and days turned upside down. I sleep when I get tired nowadays. Here's something for you to look forward to Tommy. Make your fortune and retire early. I tell you it is the life. My life is nearly perfect now. I have money, I have free time and I can buy just about any female I come across (money does do wonders in this area). Imagine being an older man and giving a young 17 or 18 year old girl a fistful of cash. If your pocket is deep enough and mine is, I can buy single, married, young, old, respectable and not so respectable, nursing with a baby or not; etc. Hell, I can even buy my teachers I had in high school. When women know you, the price goes up for some damn reason. I am fine with that because along with the price, the fun goes up too. Never be afraid of growing old and being alone. Plan your retirement right, have your house paid for and be debt free. After the kids are gone, I see no reason for hanging onto the old bag of bones you call wife. Send her ass back to her Mama and Daddy. Before the sun sets, you can have a brand new fresh off the vine peach prancing around your house in nothing but her underwear and a big smile. This is no BS. After high school graduation, you can pick up your daughter's friends working at a local dress shop or department





store for minimum wages for next to nothing. By the time they get to be twenty,
they know with certainty where their life is going and they don't like it. You can buy your daughter's high school Prom Queen for $2000 to $5000 and keep her for the entire weekend. Next weekend, you can buy her runner up.

By the way I got your good will gesture. I have to tell you I don't like it when you go light with me. Next time you take something of mine, fill both your
pockets full and don't leave a calling card. I blame everything on SOUP if I don't have anybody else to blame. When I no longer have any points, I'm eager to find out what you will do next. Build up my negative reputation.....haha I
can see it now. Humility, 2000 reviews and negative 1000 reputation points. Now that's funny as heck. Oh well, if it were the game of life, I'd have you
sucking my cock before you were allowed to take one breath of my air. I would own you and the world you live in. Been there and done that so it's not as difficult as you can imagine. I guess you can't make a man out of a boy when his balls haven't dropped yet.
you would do well to leave my wife out of this we had our 34th anniv. last month and you stooping that low just goes to prove everyones point and I rarely take
points as it is a useless gesture but in your case i wanted you to know how insignificant you are to me a neg 1 thats as low as it gets see the picture forming in your mind? just stop already no need to further embarrass yourself!!
and now you are offering 17 year olds money? thats illegal ya know and its rape in some cases sicko
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 01:07
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
humility wrote:
That's it Tommy. One liners now. Is it your bedtime little one? Did you have a hard day at work roaming around the Forum looking for me and those like me? Well, in my time zone, it is bedtime for me too. Unfortunately for me, I have my nights and days turned upside down. I sleep when I get tired nowadays. Here's something for you to look forward to Tommy. Make your fortune and retire early. I tell you it is the life. My life is nearly perfect now. I have money, I have free time and I can buy just about any female I come across (money does do wonders in this area). Imagine being an older man and giving a young 17 or 18 year old girl a fistful of cash. If your pocket is deep enough and mine is, I can buy single, married, young, old, respectable and not so respectable, nursing with a baby or not; etc. Hell, I can even buy my teachers I had in high school. When women know you, the price goes up for some damn reason. I am fine with that because along with the price, the fun goes up too. Never be afraid of growing old and being alone. Plan your retirement right, have your house paid for and be debt free. After the kids are gone, I see no reason for hanging onto the old bag of bones you call wife. Send her ass back to her Mama and Daddy. Before the sun sets, you can have a brand new fresh off the vine peach prancing around your house in nothing but her underwear and a big smile. This is no BS. After high school graduation, you can pick up your daughter's friends working at a local dress shop or department store for minimum wages for next to nothing. By the time they get to be twenty, they know with certainty where their life is going and they don't like it. You can buy your daughter's high school Prom Queen for $2000 to $5000 and keep her for the entire weekend. Next weekend, you can buy her runner up.

By the way I got your good will gesture. I have to tell you I don't like it when you go light with me. Next time you take something of mine, fill both your pockets full and don't leave a calling card. I blame everything on SOUP if I don't have anybody else to blame. When I no longer have any points, I'm eager to find out what you will do next. Build up my negative reputation.....haha I can see it now. Humility, 2000 reviews and negative 1000 reputation points. Now that's funny as heck. Oh well, if it were the game of life, I'd have you sucking my cock before you were allowed to take one breath of my air. I would own you and the world you live in. Been there and done that so it's not as difficult as you can imagine. I guess you can't make a man out of a boy when his balls haven't dropped yet.

um WTF? Just wish i had the time to give this pish the proper attention and reply, but all I have time to say is,

Hey rich bitch if you had that much money and could buy "anything" then why the fuck are you at a torrent site downloading your content for free, sometimes multiple torrents a day, or are you just fantasizing that you have more than 8 tögrög in your begging bowl, desperately saving to buy the latest edition of your child porn mags(or is it actual children you want to buy?)
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 01:28
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
humility wrote:
That's it Tommy. One liners now. Is it your bedtime little one? Did you have a hard day at work roaming around the Forum looking for me and those like me? Well, in my time zone, it is bedtime for me too. Unfortunately for me, I have my nights and days turned upside down. I sleep when I get tired nowadays. Here's something for you to look forward to Tommy. Make your fortune and retire early. I tell you it is the life. My life is nearly perfect now. I have money, I have free time and I can buy just about any female I come across (money does do wonders in this area). Imagine being an older man and giving a young 17 or 18 year old girl a fistful of cash. If your pocket is deep enough and mine is, I can buy single, married, young, old, respectable and not so respectable, nursing with a baby or not; etc. Hell, I can even buy my teachers I had in high school. When women know you, the price goes up for some damn reason. I am fine with that because along with the price, the fun goes up too. Never be afraid of growing old and being alone. Plan your retirement right, have your house paid for and be debt free. After the kids are gone, I see no reason for hanging onto the old bag of bones you call wife. Send her ass back to her Mama and Daddy. Before the sun sets, you can have a brand new fresh off the vine peach prancing around your house in nothing but her underwear and a big smile. This is no BS. After high school graduation, you can pick up your daughter's friends working at a local dress shop or department store for minimum wages for next to nothing. By the time they get to be twenty, they know with certainty where their life is going and they don't like it. You can buy your daughter's high school Prom Queen for $2000 to $5000 and keep her for the entire weekend. Next weekend, you can buy her runner up.

By the way I got your good will gesture. I have to tell you I don't like it when you go light with me. Next time you take something of mine, fill both your pockets full and don't leave a calling card. I blame everything on SOUP if I don't have anybody else to blame. When I no longer have any points, I'm eager to find out what you will do next. Build up my negative reputation.....haha I can see it now. Humility, 2000 reviews and negative 1000 reputation points. Now that's funny as heck. Oh well, if it were the game of life, I'd have you sucking my cock before you were allowed to take one breath of my air. I would own you and the world you live in. Been there and done that so it's not as difficult as you can imagine. I guess you can't make a man out of a boy when his balls haven't dropped yet.

um WTF? Just wish i had the time to give this pish the proper attention and reply, but all I have time to say is,

Hey rich bitch if you had that much money and could buy "anything" then why the fuck are you at a torrent site downloading your content for free, sometimes multiple torrents a day, or are you just fantasizing that you have more than 8 tögrög in your begging bowl, desperately saving to buy the latest edition of your child porn mags(or is it actual children you want to buy?)

WTF BALA dont be jealous he's living the American Dream LMAO! Let him fantasize all he wants and if he had to buy all women in his life with money you can pretty much guess how much of a ugly arse he is, And for Humility mate real women can't be bought through money I guess you never had a real woman in your life only hookers, And let me summarise what you wrote in the first place "Blah blah blah blah blah I am Rich blah blah blah blah blah blah suck my cock because I am rich blah blah blah blah blah blah notice me already guys I am desperate enough to take personal shots at a Moderator and his personal life"(Wait wasn't this the whole reason which all started your little rebellion, anyway enjoy in your fantasy world mate).
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 01:52
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
SleazyMale wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
humility wrote:
That's it Tommy. One liners now. Is it your bedtime little one? Did you have a hard day at work roaming around the Forum looking for me and those like me? Well, in my time zone, it is bedtime for me too. Unfortunately for me, I have my nights and days turned upside down. I sleep when I get tired nowadays. Here's something for you to look forward to Tommy. Make your fortune and retire early. I tell you it is the life. My life is nearly perfect now. I have money, I have free time and I can buy just about any female I come across (money does do wonders in this area). Imagine being an older man and giving a young 17 or 18 year old girl a fistful of cash. If your pocket is deep enough and mine is, I can buy single, married, young, old, respectable and not so respectable, nursing with a baby or not; etc. Hell, I can even buy my teachers I had in high school. When women know you, the price goes up for some damn reason. I am fine with that because along with the price, the fun goes up too. Never be afraid of growing old and being alone. Plan your retirement right, have your house paid for and be debt free. After the kids are gone, I see no reason for hanging onto the old bag of bones you call wife. Send her ass back to her Mama and Daddy. Before the sun sets, you can have a brand new fresh off the vine peach prancing around your house in nothing but her underwear and a big smile. This is no BS. After high school graduation, you can pick up your daughter's friends working at a local dress shop or department store for minimum wages for next to nothing. By the time they get to be twenty, they know with certainty where their life is going and they don't like it. You can buy your daughter's high school Prom Queen for $2000 to $5000 and keep her for the entire weekend. Next weekend, you can buy her runner up.

By the way I got your good will gesture. I have to tell you I don't like it when you go light with me. Next time you take something of mine, fill both your pockets full and don't leave a calling card. I blame everything on SOUP if I don't have anybody else to blame. When I no longer have any points, I'm eager to find out what you will do next. Build up my negative reputation.....haha I can see it now. Humility, 2000 reviews and negative 1000 reputation points. Now that's funny as heck. Oh well, if it were the game of life, I'd have you sucking my cock before you were allowed to take one breath of my air. I would own you and the world you live in. Been there and done that so it's not as difficult as you can imagine. I guess you can't make a man out of a boy when his balls haven't dropped yet.

um WTF? Just wish i had the time to give this pish the proper attention and reply, but all I have time to say is,

Hey rich bitch if you had that much money and could buy "anything" then why the fuck are you at a torrent site downloading your content for free, sometimes multiple torrents a day, or are you just fantasizing that you have more than 8 tögrög in your begging bowl, desperately saving to buy the latest edition of your child porn mags(or is it actual children you want to buy?)

(WTF BALA dont be jealous he's living the American Dream LMAO! Let him fantasize all he wants and if he had to buy all women in his life with money you can pretty much guess how much of a ugly arse he is), And for Humility mate real women can't be bought through money I guess you never had a real woman in your life only hookers, And let me summarise what you wrote in the first place "Blah blah blah blah blah I am Rich blah blah blah blah blah blah suck my cock because I am rich blah blah blah blah blah blah notice me already guys I am desperate enough to take personal shots at a Moderator and his personal life"(Wait wasn't this the whole reason which all started your little rebellion, anyway enjoy in your fantasy world mate).
who is the first part of the reply in red for? you say and for humility? humility is the one buying 17yr olds with his/her hard earned retired dollars!!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 01:55
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
humility wrote:
That's it Tommy. One liners now. Is it your bedtime little one? Did you have a hard day at work roaming around the Forum looking for me and those like me? Well, in my time zone, it is bedtime for me too. Unfortunately for me, I have my nights and days turned upside down. I sleep when I get tired nowadays. Here's something for you to look forward to Tommy. Make your fortune and retire early. I tell you it is the life. My life is nearly perfect now. I have money, I have free time and I can buy just about any female I come across (money does do wonders in this area). Imagine being an older man and giving a young 17 or 18 year old girl a fistful of cash. If your pocket is deep enough and mine is, I can buy single, married, young, old, respectable and not so respectable, nursing with a baby or not; etc. Hell, I can even buy my teachers I had in high school. When women know you, the price goes up for some damn reason. I am fine with that because along with the price, the fun goes up too. Never be afraid of growing old and being alone. Plan your retirement right, have your house paid for and be debt free. After the kids are gone, I see no reason for hanging onto the old bag of bones you call wife. Send her ass back to her Mama and Daddy. Before the sun sets, you can have a brand new fresh off the vine peach prancing around your house in nothing but her underwear and a big smile. This is no BS. After high school graduation, you can pick up your daughter's friends working at a local dress shop or department store for minimum wages for next to nothing. By the time they get to be twenty, they know with certainty where their life is going and they don't like it. You can buy your daughter's high school Prom Queen for $2000 to $5000 and keep her for the entire weekend. Next weekend, you can buy her runner up.

By the way I got your good will gesture. I have to tell you I don't like it when you go light with me. Next time you take something of mine, fill both your pockets full and don't leave a calling card. I blame everything on SOUP if I don't have anybody else to blame. When I no longer have any points, I'm eager to find out what you will do next. Build up my negative reputation.....haha I can see it now. Humility, 2000 reviews and negative 1000 reputation points. Now that's funny as heck. Oh well, if it were the game of life, I'd have you sucking my cock before you were allowed to take one breath of my air. I would own you and the world you live in. Been there and done that so it's not as difficult as you can imagine. I guess you can't make a man out of a boy when his balls haven't dropped yet.

um WTF? Just wish i had the time to give this pish the proper attention and reply, but all I have time to say is,

Hey rich bitch if you had that much money and could buy "anything" then why the fuck are you at a torrent site downloading your content for free, sometimes multiple torrents a day, or are you just fantasizing that you have more than 8 tögrög in your begging bowl, desperately saving to buy the latest edition of your child porn mags(or is it actual children you want to buy?)

(WTF BALA dont be jealous he's living the American Dream LMAO! Let him fantasize all he wants and if he had to buy all women in his life with money you can pretty much guess how much of a ugly arse he is), And for Humility mate real women can't be bought through money I guess you never had a real woman in your life only hookers, And let me summarise what you wrote in the first place "Blah blah blah blah blah I am Rich blah blah blah blah blah blah suck my cock because I am rich blah blah blah blah blah blah notice me already guys I am desperate enough to take personal shots at a Moderator and his personal life"(Wait wasn't this the whole reason which all started your little rebellion, anyway enjoy in your fantasy world mate).
who is the first part of the reply in red for? you say and for humility? humility is the one buying 17yr olds with his/her hard earned retired dollars!!

Hmmm sorry if I made a little bit confusing till LMAO! I was talking to BALA then all is for humility.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 01:59
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
SleazyMale wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
humility wrote:
That's it Tommy. One liners now. Is it your bedtime little one? Did you have a hard day at work roaming around the Forum looking for me and those like me? Well, in my time zone, it is bedtime for me too. Unfortunately for me, I have my nights and days turned upside down. I sleep when I get tired nowadays. Here's something for you to look forward to Tommy. Make your fortune and retire early. I tell you it is the life. My life is nearly perfect now. I have money, I have free time and I can buy just about any female I come across (money does do wonders in this area). Imagine being an older man and giving a young 17 or 18 year old girl a fistful of cash. If your pocket is deep enough and mine is, I can buy single, married, young, old, respectable and not so respectable, nursing with a baby or not; etc. Hell, I can even buy my teachers I had in high school. When women know you, the price goes up for some damn reason. I am fine with that because along with the price, the fun goes up too. Never be afraid of growing old and being alone. Plan your retirement right, have your house paid for and be debt free. After the kids are gone, I see no reason for hanging onto the old bag of bones you call wife. Send her ass back to her Mama and Daddy. Before the sun sets, you can have a brand new fresh off the vine peach prancing around your house in nothing but her underwear and a big smile. This is no BS. After high school graduation, you can pick up your daughter's friends working at a local dress shop or department store for minimum wages for next to nothing. By the time they get to be twenty, they know with certainty where their life is going and they don't like it. You can buy your daughter's high school Prom Queen for $2000 to $5000 and keep her for the entire weekend. Next weekend, you can buy her runner up.

By the way I got your good will gesture. I have to tell you I don't like it when you go light with me. Next time you take something of mine, fill both your pockets full and don't leave a calling card. I blame everything on SOUP if I don't have anybody else to blame. When I no longer have any points, I'm eager to find out what you will do next. Build up my negative reputation.....haha I can see it now. Humility, 2000 reviews and negative 1000 reputation points. Now that's funny as heck. Oh well, if it were the game of life, I'd have you sucking my cock before you were allowed to take one breath of my air. I would own you and the world you live in. Been there and done that so it's not as difficult as you can imagine. I guess you can't make a man out of a boy when his balls haven't dropped yet.

um WTF? Just wish i had the time to give this pish the proper attention and reply, but all I have time to say is,

Hey rich bitch if you had that much money and could buy "anything" then why the fuck are you at a torrent site downloading your content for free, sometimes multiple torrents a day, or are you just fantasizing that you have more than 8 tögrög in your begging bowl, desperately saving to buy the latest edition of your child porn mags(or is it actual children you want to buy?)

(WTF BALA dont be jealous he's living the American Dream LMAO! Let him fantasize all he wants and if he had to buy all women in his life with money you can pretty much guess how much of a ugly arse he is), And for Humility mate real women can't be bought through money I guess you never had a real woman in your life only hookers, And let me summarise what you wrote in the first place "Blah blah blah blah blah I am Rich blah blah blah blah blah blah suck my cock because I am rich blah blah blah blah blah blah notice me already guys I am desperate enough to take personal shots at a Moderator and his personal life"(Wait wasn't this the whole reason which all started your little rebellion, anyway enjoy in your fantasy world mate).
who is the first part of the reply in red for? you say and for humility? humility is the one buying 17yr olds with his/her hard earned retired dollars!!

Hmmm sorry if I made a little bit confusing till LMAO! I was talking to BALA then all is for humility.
wheeeew thought that was fer me fer a second!!! thanx fer the clearing up!!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 02:04
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Lol tommy now I am voting you for the Pain in the arse category, You can be one pmsl.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 02:42
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
SleazyMale wrote:
Lol tommy now I am voting you for the Pain in the arse category, You can be one pmsl.
Tommy 1
Humility 0 lol
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3