Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.44.176.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

What are Torrentz.eu alternatives after it's mysteriously shuts down?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
AuthorMessage
AdiMalick avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:22
Author: Kitty
I just heard that Torrentz eu also down like KickAssTorrent and after checking torrentz site i am confirming this news. Now what are the alternative sites guys. Now from where i can torrent safely?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:50
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
AdiMalick wrote:
I just heard that Torrentz eu also down like KickAssTorrent and after checking torrentz site i am confirming this news. Now what are the alternative sites guys. Now from where i can torrent safely?
So... To recap...
You're opening a thread on ExtraTorrent to ask for a good/safe place to download torrents because Torrentz & KAT are offline now?

Lol.. Perhaps you should remove those sunglasses so you can see where you are.. hee_hee.gif
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:08
Author: ModeratorET lover
Lol Mulva :)

well ET is the best place :) and being safe... well Extra Torrent recommends Trust Zone VPN :) that should keep you safe :)

https://trust.zone/
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:12
Author: Warned
FFS these are the kind of morons we're giving complimentary status icons and reputation points to..... Are we gonna have to read about every fucking two bit torrent site wanna be that gets shuts down now?
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:23
Author: ModeratorET lover
oooh sorry and forgot to add the best place for torrents is of course and not an alternative but simply the best :)

https://extratorrent.cc
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:32
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
There you go .. a kitty for you.
I hope you treat your new pet loyalty badge better then the owner of the Cat above did..
You can see an example here of what it grows into if you don't love it enough.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 13:33
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
AdiMalick wrote:
you sir are an idiot!!!
how about extratorrent? seriously you are here the best torrent site on line and the safest as well and you ask where can you go to safely download/upload? wow.
HotSexyDesiAunty avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 16:40
Author:
If you want the same quality of torrents that you found on torrentz.eu go find whatever the current Pirate Bay site is.

It's just as full of fake torrents and virus filled torrents at torrentz.eu was.

You'll be very happy there.

Download 100 things to get perhaps 1 legit download.
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 16:45
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
AdiMalick wrote:

Ive heard ray charles made a good living out of playing the piano. i suggest you buy some lessons seeing your blind.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 21:15
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
AdiMalick wrote:
I can confirm that you will have difficulty finding anywhere good to download torrents, as it seem that you have great difficulty in reading forums, where 6 other posts on this topic exist!!
33rpm avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 08:22
Author:
I was excited when I saw this thread. I had routinely been using torrentz.eu over the years, so I was hoping a few people would have some suggestions for sites that function similarly to it. But no, instead this thread quickly devolved like most others into people simply spewing venom at any available target.

Do all of you who responded with such witty sarcasm really only download torrents from one place? If so, then maybe you should question your own intelligence first. ET is a fine torrent site, but it is singular. And just like any individual torrent site, it has its limitations. Which is why torrentz.eu was so amazing: it removed the necessity of having to search for something by hopping around from site to site. Instead, it gave you simultaneous access to multiple torrent sites so that a single search garnered you multiple results from multiple sites.

I always had an appreciation for torrentz.eu, but now that's it's gone my appreciation for it has only deepened. It was a simple site that wasn't much to look at but it was incredibly streamlined. I looked around for a little bit yesterday in the hopes that I could find a quick replacement, but I didn't stumble upon anything that was equivalently simple and efficient. I did come across one site that is halfway decent: torrents.me. It's search feature leaves something to be desired, but at the very least it has a large directory that lists a multitude of public and private torrent sites.

I'm sure many others have gone looking for a replacement now that torrentz.eu is no more, so if anyone locates a meta-search site that they even somewhat like, then please post the address here so I could check it out.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 23:52
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
33rpm wrote:
I was excited when I saw this thread. I had routinely been using torrentz.eu over the years, so I was hoping a few people would have some suggestions for sites that function similarly to it. But no, instead this thread quickly devolved like most others into people simply spewing venom at any available target.

Do all of you who responded with such witty sarcasm really only download torrents from one place? If so, then maybe you should question your own intelligence first. ET is a fine torrent site, but it is singular. And just like any individual torrent site, it has its limitations. Which is why torrentz.eu was so amazing: it removed the necessity of having to search for something by hopping around from site to site. Instead, it gave you simultaneous access to multiple torrent sites so that a single search garnered you multiple results from multiple sites.

I always had an appreciation for torrentz.eu, but now that's it's gone my appreciation for it has only deepened. It was a simple site that wasn't much to look at but it was incredibly streamlined. I looked around for a little bit yesterday in the hopes that I could find a quick replacement, but I didn't stumble upon anything that was equivalently simple and efficient. I did come across one site that is halfway decent: torrents.me. It's search feature leaves something to be desired, but at the very least it has a large directory that lists a multitude of public and private torrent sites.

I'm sure many others have gone looking for a replacement now that torrentz.eu is no more, so if anyone locates a meta-search site that they even somewhat like, then please post the address here so I could check it out.
What do you expect from a forum post in ET, they always go to shit!
And as for downloading I aint downloaded anything for over a year but still can find alternatives when site's close, not really hard to do and could probably have been done in the time it took you to make your post!

And if your that desperate to find an alternative, instead of criticizing others you might have tried to find this site, https://torrentproject.se/
ShadowTek avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 00:44
Author: menTurtle
Dude this place is garbage, at least the forums are.. its so far removed from the KAT forums its ridiculous.. the site as far as a ET torrent site and info goes.. is great and second (now that kat is gone) too none.. but the dominate force here (in the forums) are the reds and greens.. think the movie mean girls.. that's what this place is.. full of "special" feeling lowlifes that bully the crap out of anyone that dares make a topic that the mean girls don't approve of.

Also because the above were all too stupid to actually understand the question you asked (some actually responded with ET LOL, not the smartest lot here..)

Try Toorgle (google it) as that is what you are asking about (AKA a search engine that searches many sites).. they searches 450+ torrent sites (according to them anyway, personally not sure that's true but anyhow..)

Goto the Kat refugee forum site, and ask any questions you have there. Making topics here is walking a very thin line that will get you 1. banned. OR 2. attacked by the "Mean girls" that some moron made mods here that think they are "special" but actually are sub par intelligent sub humans..

Now I don't mean everyone with red and green tags.. most of them.. yes.. but not all.. the actually uploaders.. no.. not talking about them. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKE THIS PLACE WHAT IT IS.. not the forum bullies you will find here in mass (note that the main VIP uploaders are not part of the petty crap here.)

Was gonna stay out of this.. but the disgusting ugly people here and there lolwut responses here made me sick, you will gain NO faith in humanity here my friend..

*makes popcorn, sits down to watch or get banned*

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 02:55
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ShadowTek wrote:
Dude this place is garbage, at least the forums are.. its so far removed from the KAT forums its ridiculous.. the site as far as a ET torrent site and info goes.. is great and second (now that kat is gone) too none.. but the dominate force here (in the forums) are the reds and greens.. think the movie mean girls.. that's what this place is.. full of "special" feeling lowlifes that bully the crap out of anyone that dares make a topic that the mean girls don't approve of.

Also because the above were all too stupid to actually understand the question you asked (some actually responded with ET LOL, not the smartest lot here..)

Try Toorgle (google it) as that is what you are asking about (AKA a search engine that searches many sites).. they searches 450+ torrent sites (according to them anyway, personally not sure that's true but anyhow..)

Goto the Kat refugee forum site, and ask any questions you have there. Making topics here is walking a very thin line that will get you 1. banned. OR 2. attacked by the "Mean girls" that some moron made mods here that think they are "special" but actually are sub par intelligent sub humans..

Now I don't mean everyone with red and green tags.. most of them.. yes.. but not all.. the actually uploaders.. no.. not talking about them. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKE THIS PLACE WHAT IT IS.. not the forum bullies you will find here in mass (note that the main VIP uploaders are not part of the petty crap here.)

Was gonna stay out of this.. but the disgusting ugly people here and there lolwut responses here made me sick, you will gain NO faith in humanity here my friend..

*makes popcorn, sits down to watch or get banned*
I get a major kick out of hearing people that bitch about this site and all it's shortcomings, calling staff sub humans? if you feel that way why stay here? please feel free to step off the ET platform and land somewhere else!! and saying some
actually answered ET well I know he was asking where he could find a similar site to torrentz with a search engine platform that uses multiple
sites at the same time and my point is you can safely torrent here much more so than other virus ridden sites! so I say if it is so bad here as you say either you are full of shit and just looking for something to bitch about or you are a glutton for punishment either way a geographic change would seem an appropriate solution for you! and I am no bully nor sub-human just a person who dislikes whiners.
ozzykaos avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 03:04
Author: Blocked
yo mate ShadowTek, AdiMalick and others: You really cant expect any fans or welcomes with a post like this right? honestly I have always found exactly what I needed here without having to risk my machines security by going elsewhere. Long ago before P2P when 56k modems were the bomb it was a lot differnt.

I can tell you from experience mate that this place goes to great length to protect members and downloaders and even leechers by carefully screening uploaders by implementing a pretty stringent vetting process- I have seen no other site go to such lengths.

So i think your approach to attacking ET is not a wise one. As far as the so called mysterious demise of other sites and search engines, you make it sound like a X Files Conspiracy. I wont dignify them further by mentioning their names here (forbidden). I can appreciate your loyalty to your former home (though misplaced) because this has always been my one and only home. Your willingness to defend it is also admirable but its deader than a door nail mate and EXTRATORRENT is now and always has been The Place To Be its time to wake up to yourself mate, pull your head in..
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4