View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 107.22.60.105.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

EXTRATORRENT - My Home

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:02
Author: BannedWarned
Well this place aint for everyone like the forums arent for everyone and like chat isn't for everyone. There's plenty here to make it worth calling home though, plenty to have made me wanna stay and never leave or abandon the place to gain some status and recognition at some other fair weather friend torrent site. But I have watched things change over the years until we have almost entirely become the kind of place that caters to pussy's and the thin skinned, overly sensitive, and humorless.

TBH - LRS its been more than a handful of people that you've doled out those complimentary thanks for joining REVIEW CLUB Reputation Points to and while you might blame me for people hating secretly and maybe not so secretly hating ET I will not take the blame, especially after we bend over backwards practically kissing their asses making them feel at home thanks to you and your review club, which shouts we are desperate to be liked and accepted.

Yeah I am glad we can help, grateful to still be here thriving, but I watched what happened when things got compromised here to make way for the indians and their slow bandwidth speeds and overly compressed crap quality videos, now I am watching as we are further compromised, again thanks in part to you kissing ass, to make way for the low uploading standards of a now closed down second rate at best torrent site.

We allow ET to turn into KAT, by implementing the changes suggested by some of its refugees in just about every thread, it wont be long until we are following in KAT's footsteps. Showing up at someone elses door, with out hat in our hands looking for complimentary LOYALTY BADGES, and reputation points.

So excuse me if i am cautious and guarded about preserving the EXTRATORRENT way of life, forgive me if i appear to be less than generous, and forgive me for not being so excited about the prospect of kissing ass as much as you do. Granted its not in my nature. But I love ET, I joined ET, didnt leave like you did to become staff some place else. I know my history here, my family is here. You can make jokes all you want like we are pals or something, we aint. You aint part of the family, you betrayed the family, even though they may not see it that way, I do.

This is my home, I dont want to lose it and will keep fighting to prevent outsiders, you included, from changing it. So you keep doling out your review club welcome points, roll out the carpet.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:18
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
d08270dd37cde75d8ead925812e44dc0.jpg
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:25
why am I not surprised you took advantage of an opportunity to have a shot at me in public for a change instead of private message....I wouldnt expect anything less from a person of your particular pursuasion, in need of so much tolerance and understanding. A person who not only has to deal with certain gender identity issues as well as mental illness. Borderline Personality and Extreme Narcissism are very serious conditions. I can see why you find my position so threatening.

Never the less I maintain my position. I suggest it is you, who are ignorant. A case of the kettle blah blah blah... though I also acknowledge you already have a big burden to carry with your current disabilities...

time to call your doctor and take you meds now mulva1989
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:40
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
why am I not surprised you took advantage of an opportunity to have a shot at me in public for a change instead of private message....I wouldnt expect anything less from a person of your particular pursuasion, in need of so much tolerance and understanding. A person who not only has to deal with certain gender identity issues as well as mental illness. Borderline Personality and Extreme Narcissism are very serious conditions. I can see why you find my position so threatening.

Never the less I maintain my position. I suggest it is you, who are ignorant. A case of the kettle blah blah blah... though I also acknowledge you already have a big burden to carry with your current disabilities...

time to call your doctor and take you meds now mulva1989
It's so sad how you always have to turn to meaningless insults so quickly..
I welcome it this time however.. Shows people whats behind the Cat mask so they can assign proper value for themselves to the rants you make.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:03
Author: Moderator
LOL guysssss it's weekend and our friend CAT is crying again 24.gif
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:05
Author: AdminSun
I honestly thought this was a public site not a private site i will always welcome all and lets get this clear when i use the term m8 it's part of my accent just what we say.

Cat your such a cry baby No 1 is trying to change anything here or take over i honestly don't care about status or points so why any 1 makes such a drama is beyond me? but you always do...so petty. You need to get your facts right time and time again you get it so wrong with so many members if you like you can have a detailed report from mod events of all my actions if that pleases you ffs you can even have all my points but 1 thing you will never get is the respect you think you deserve your just a source of entertainment for many including myself.

Any more lip from you and i'm asking the old folks home to cut your internet lol
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 02:10
all this from a guy who sits down to pee....honestly! there is nothing you could say, nothing you got, nothing at all that could make me be your mate, trying to bribe me with 5's is pathetic even for you, but i'm not surprised...your nothing but a fence sitting kiss ass any way.

I surely don't need a full report i just have to watch as you suck every KISSASS Torrents dick that finds its way in front of your face, you can not run fast enough and step over enough EXTRATORRENT members to hand out the reviews and +5's.

At least I am entertaining - your not even that much of a benefit here as a matter of fact, your probably working harder for KAT now that they are closed then you ever did when you were there and they were open.

Now pull up your girly panties and learn how to pee like a man for a change, maybe ask ZombieQueen for lessons, here she's got a bigger dick than you do any way. and LOL and PMSL
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 08:46
No 1 said we were friends Cat and you earned the 5 keeping me and many others entertained with your little girly cry baby rants so yeah you do have some benefit :D
Whats next? "My dads bigger than your dad" :D

Edit: Just had a user send this proof of who really sits when peeing questions have now been asked is he really a he or she lol
Cat Busted Again!
u6r4QMT.gif
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 09:13
shitting sitting down is the only way to get a fucking turd like you out of my system. Dont you have some KISSASS members to attend to, maybe a dick measuring contest with you and mulva1989.
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 09:20
Cat wrote:
shitting sitting down is the only way to get a fucking turd like you out of my system. Dont you have some KISSASS members to attend to, maybe a dick measuring contest with you and mulva1989.

Mulva is spot on and if you seen the work mulva puts in around here for your beloved HOME that you say you care about so much you would show a little respect but me i'm a twat and love playing games especially "Cat and Mouse"
Nice come back btw M8 lol
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 16:54
Man you have no shame do you. You just jump from one cock to the next ready to start sucking. Especially if there is someone trying to pick a fight or start some shit with me your right on that cock.

Here you are sucking off mulva's cock - i was uncertain about zombiequeen, but i guarantee mulva has a bigger dick than you do...you can grow some balls following her lead MATE!
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 17:01
*Yawn
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 17:54
Author: Moderator
LRS wrote:
*Yawn
24.gif
jj avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 22:58
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
5ihqjkD.png
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 23:32
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Cat wrote:
Well this place aint for everyone like the forums arent for everyone and like chat isn't for everyone. There's plenty here to make it worth calling home though, plenty to have made me wanna stay and never leave or abandon the place to gain some status and recognition at some other fair weather friend torrent site. But I have watched things change over the years until we have almost entirely become the kind of place that caters to pussy's and the thin skinned, overly sensitive, and humorless.

TBH - LRS its been more than a handful of people that you've doled out those complimentary thanks for joining REVIEW CLUB Reputation Points to and while you might blame me for people hating secretly and maybe not so secretly hating ET I will not take the blame, especially after we bend over backwards practically kissing their asses making them feel at home thanks to you and your review club, which shouts we are desperate to be liked and accepted.

Yeah I am glad we can help, grateful to still be here thriving, but I watched what happened when things got compromised here to make way for the indians and their slow bandwidth speeds and overly compressed crap quality videos, now I am watching as we are further compromised, again thanks in part to you kissing ass, to make way for the low uploading standards of a now closed down second rate at best torrent site.

We allow ET to turn into KAT, by implementing the changes suggested by some of its refugees in just about every thread, it wont be long until we are following in KAT's footsteps. Showing up at someone elses door, with out hat in our hands looking for complimentary LOYALTY BADGES, and reputation points.

So excuse me if i am cautious and guarded about preserving the EXTRATORRENT way of life, forgive me if i appear to be less than generous, and forgive me for not being so excited about the prospect of kissing ass as much as you do. Granted its not in my nature. But I love ET, I joined ET, didnt leave like you did to become staff some place else. I know my history here, my family is here. You can make jokes all you want like we are pals or something, we aint. You aint part of the family, you betrayed the family, even though they may not see it that way, I do.

This is my home, I dont want to lose it and will keep fighting to prevent outsiders, you included, from changing it. So you keep doling out your review club welcome points, roll out the carpet.
I unblocked you out of respect Cat, but here you are waging guerrilla warfare against certain staff members, in doing so your making me look like a fucking twat for unblocking you.... But it's a torrent site, not the big bad outside world that we all have to play in to survive, i'm asking you to lay off the attacks, like i said i unblocked you through nothing more than respect as a member, i hoped you would contribute to the site and guide new members through the minefield, as i quoted, do me a favour, you have my total respect as a long time member, but please will you shut yer fucking shithole and lay off the attacks, please? to much to ask? is it..........????
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4