View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.196.79.241.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

What's the very last thing YOU did before KAT went down?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 58 posts ]
AuthorMessage
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 16:51
Author: AdminSun
WTF is kat down??? lol
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 16:51
Author: Moderator
Awwwwwww Look whos finally got hes Cojones Back to post in in dah Forum 9.gif probably feeling him self drinking half a cheep beer LMFAO21.gif let's see...... what was i doing before KAT went down... hummmm39.gif other then butt fucking TEZ girl friend Emily. as i can Can remember i think i was helping some members here in ET before Tezza decided to Show he's MOD power by ban me for 2 days40.gif and we all saw what happened to the abusive decision of TEZ giving me 2 days for making a joke30.gif

look like most of the homo sexual buddy buddy's having a little Friday night party up in here LOL111.gif Job well done TEZZA1.gif way do i have the feeling that something is wrong with this thread...?39.gif oooow yeah that bitch CAT running around the forum trying to get rid of all the KAT users by replying and creating new threads saying how much he love ET, but... here is Our legendary power abusing TEZZA still talking about the site KAT HAHAHAHA gotta love this shit34.gif

and not to mention the two butt boyz from Team sparrow finally decided to publicly show case how much them both like to play with each others Dicks31.gif HAHAHA this shit is hilarious. have a Great weekend y'all3.gif
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:15
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
lol,JIGGA JIGGA,never lost them,yeah right,it takes so much balls to post in forum,lol,well even if i was drinking it would be a far cry from the shit that you're on that causes you to continuously dribble the illiterate shit that pains our eyes each and every day,yes,2 day ban,note that it was reduced and not cleared as usual,that speaks volumes and typical of your candy arse to try to minimize something by declaring it as a joke in hind sight,nothing new. The only thing wrong in this thread is you posting in it.

SPARROW? That just shows how far behind you are,but retards are in fact behind,SPARROW was dissolved months ago,last year in fact,the relationship between myself and simmoncelli is no secret,where you been,just goes to show you have nothing,so desperate.

You're here on a thin thread,other than your uploading the only thing you are here is a forum bitch Cat_toy,that's all the breath i'm gonna waste on a nasty piece of work such as yourself.
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:23
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
WTF is kat down??? lol

I hope not m8, i'm still uploading.lol
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:28
Author: Turtle
dogsthrobber wrote:
I logged off from ET and slept for 8 hours.

Yes same here, beauty sleep is essential , I need 9 hours otherwise I'm a bear !
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:37
TEZ wrote:
lol,JIGGA JIGGA,never lost them,yeah right,it takes so much balls to post in forum,lol,well even if i was drinking it would be a far cry from the shit that you're on that causes you to continuously dribble the illiterate shit that pains our eyes each and every day,yes,2 day ban,note that it was reduced and not cleared as usual,that speaks volumes and typical of your candy arse to try to minimize something by declaring it as a joke in hind sight,nothing new. The only thing wrong in this thread is you posting in it.

SPARROW? That just shows how far behind you are,but retards are in fact behind,SPARROW was dissolved months ago,last year in fact,the relationship between myself and simmoncelli is no secret,where you been,just goes to show you have nothing,so desperate.

You're here on a thin thread,other than your uploading the only thing you are here is a forum bitch Cat_toy,that's all the breath i'm gonna waste on a nasty piece of work such as yourself.

HAHAHA really Candy ass ha? using the WWE the rocks lins how fucking original TEZZA 24.gif everyone could see that it was a joke when i said what i said, like always you like to show your power and abuse the power and everyone could see it too. and who gives a fuck what group your in sparrow or some other gay as shit, the only reason your here Tezza because of the UFC show you bring here from that privet torrent site, iptorrent or something that goes to your bitch boi Simoncell too. you have been told that your not he's personal MOD, but still every time that Simoncell bitch uploads files that ban from ET you quickly go delete then before your butt boy get in trouble. your not here because your some kind of Great fucking MOD Tezza just remember that. but it won't take long till things change. now you talk so loudly tomorrow morning you going back to being the bitch that you normally is. soo yeah F you and That bitch boy simoncell
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:43
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Thalestris wrote:
dogsthrobber wrote:

Yes same here, beauty sleep is essential , I need 9 hours otherwise I'm a bear !

Your allways grizzly Thalestris.lol
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:47
eyj TEZ take that Cat icon away from me profile you have just given me, you don't need to kiss my ass by giving Icons bro. i f*ing a hate a good ol ass kisser like you, take that Cat away from my profile you power abuser 14.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:53
dogsthrobber wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
dogsthrobber wrote:

Your allways grizzly Thalestris.lol

You're right dog : "RrRRRrrrrrrrrr" A grizzly sounds so much better than some common bear MKyjWNA.gif 8dOmi6C.gif
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 19:05
Author: ModeratorET lover
Lool you all crack me up :) sleep what is that i have little and think i sleep walk for the rest of the day lol... If the walking dead need any zombies im free
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 20:24
ange1 wrote:
Lool you all crack me up :) sleep what is that i have little and think i sleep walk for the rest of the day lol... If the walking dead need any zombies im free

Nah.. I don't believe such a thing ... My lovely friend, you are not a zombie , absolutely not.. Just ever. But if you need some rest, well, it's the week end at last !! We are all going to get some rest, aren"t we ?!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 21:04
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
And once again another topic that's fucking hilarious due to sniggra thinking he's all billy big bollocks..................YO BRO the new status is so fitting it's unbelievable.
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 21:17
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
dogsthrobber wrote:
You are right TEZ. I do need my beauty sleep, i'm about 7000 in dog years.lol
I thought you was up at the crack of dawn?,and what was her surname?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 21:29
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Last thing I did before KAT went down was to pull out a plug labeled "KAT Server"
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 21:35
snotlob wrote:
And once again another topic that's fucking hilarious due to sniggra thinking he's all billy big bollocks..................YO BRO the new status is so fitting it's unbelievable.

hey bro what's up ugly face? all good, i saw you trying to get me to reply on the other thread a week or 2 a go too, sorry to disappoint you, i didn't reply to you because you not really on that big boys level, you lonely MOFO try to get recognition by going at me. stay on your lane you little no teeth having Lob fuk. you think this thread is hilarious because i am here ha? that's so nice of you to say, maybe you should go to our aunty Angela's new Extra Torrent Awards thread nominate me, how about that?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 58 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4