View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: SWORD MASTER 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Savage.Dog.2017.BLURAY.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Age.of.Shadows.2016.Multi.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: WALL-E (2008) 1080p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E17.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (2010) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 720p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.224.128.175.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

What's the very last thing YOU did before KAT went down?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 58 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 00:55
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle

19tommy59 wrote:
OMG!! are we gonna sing coombaya next? perhaps we should hold a memorial dinner to raise funds for the poor displaced Kat ownership? I'm in I'm thinking spaghetti and salad with garlic bread!! ffs what was the last thing you did before kat went down lol!!

So when are we having a memorial dinner? This particular individual woke my undying hunger by calling out the names of some sweet spaghetti and salad with garlic bread so I held this individual accountable for arranging the dinner as promised and satisfy my hunger or I'll sue him for false advertisement.. time is ticking "tammy"

The last thing I did when kat went down was pooping, I was making my stomach happy while browsing the internet bearing the smell and suddenly I remembered that how beethoven symphony no. 5 might help me to keep my mind off the smell, so I opened KAT and before I knew it KAT was down.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 00:58
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
SRIGGA wrote:
TEZ wrote:
lol,JIGGA JIGGA,never lost them,yeah right,it takes so much balls to post in forum,lol,well even if i was drinking it would be a far cry from the shit that you're on that causes you to continuously dribble the illiterate shit that pains our eyes each and every day,yes,2 day ban,note that it was reduced and not cleared as usual,that speaks volumes and typical of your candy arse to try to minimize something by declaring it as a joke in hind sight,nothing new. The only thing wrong in this thread is you posting in it.

SPARROW? That just shows how far behind you are,but retards are in fact behind,SPARROW was dissolved months ago,last year in fact,the relationship between myself and simmoncelli is no secret,where you been,just goes to show you have nothing,so desperate.

You're here on a thin thread,other than your uploading the only thing you are here is a forum bitch Cat_toy,that's all the breath i'm gonna waste on a nasty piece of work such as yourself.

HAHAHA really Candy ass ha? using the WWE the rocks lins how fucking original TEZZA [img]http://usefulshortcuts.com/imgs/yahoo-smi leys/24.gif[/img] everyone could see that it was a joke when i said what i said, like always you like to show your power and abuse the power and ever
yone could see it too. and who gives a fuck what group your in sparrow or some other gay as shit, the only reason your here Tezza because of the UFC
show you bring here from that privet torrent site, iptorrent or something that goes to your bitch boi Simoncell too. you have been told that your not
he's personal MOD, but still every time that Simoncell bitch uploads files that ban from ET you quickly go delete then before your butt boy get in t
rouble. your not here because your some kind of Great fucking MOD Tezza just remember that. but it won't take long till things change. now you talk s
o loudly tomorrow morning you going back to being the bitch that you normally is. soo yeah F you and That bitch boy simoncell
dude what exactly is your major malfunction?and first things first don't start throwing that favoritism shit around after reading this, I am just stone cold sick of seeing your name in posts talking disgusting shit one after another and doing your best to sound like you are black,or is that African American now I am behind the times with all the political correctness so what say we drop the pretense and get to the skinny of the matter? you know I so badly want to ban you permanently but you have got away with so much crap around here of late but believe me when I say its coming to an end this forum regardless of what some say is not a personal soapbox for ranting and raving and throwing your minimalist weight around (go ahead look it up I'll wait) so I will ask but one more time please stop with all the disgusting shit droppings falling from your piehole ok? dude nobody likes you here and your uploads are not all that so only thing I can think of is you love hearing yourself talk or in this case seeing yourself talk anyway do us all a favor and trip over a cord and break a hip and convalesce for a long time!!!! you drive me nuts I don't like talking like this but you truly have earned every word.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 00:59
Razor_X wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
OMG!! are we gonna sing coombaya next? perhaps we should hold a memorial dinner to raise funds for the poor displaced Kat ownership? I'm in I'm thinking spaghetti and salad with garlic bread!! ffs what was the last thing you did before kat went down lol!!

So when are we having a memorial dinner? This particular individual woke my undying hunger by calling out the names of some sweet spaghetti and salad with garlic bread so I held this individual accountable for arranging the dinner as promised and satisfy my hunger or I'll sue him for false advertisement.. time is ticking "tammy"

The last thing I did when kat went down was pooping, I was making my stomach happy while browsing the internet bearing the smell and suddenly I remem
bered that how beethoven symphony no. 5 might help me to keep my mind off the smell, so I opened KAT and before I knew it KAT was down.
[/
quote] you want to change that tammy to tommy or was that intentional? and I add disclaimer here I cannot be held responsible for providing afformentioned dinner as it was merely a question so please no lawsuits
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 01:03
19tommy59 wrote:
Razor_X wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

The last thing I did when kat went down was pooping, I was making my stomach happy while browsing the internet bearing the smell and suddenly I remem
bered that how beethoven symphony no. 5 might help me to keep my mind off the smell, so I opened KAT and before I knew it KAT was down.
[/
quote] you want to change that tammy to tommy or was that intentional?

What do you think? Lol dont tell me you forgot..
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 01:08
Angelas? Haha ange1 got a hater? Hahaha
Snotlob you really need to be on the big boys level to speak your mind here lol

For SRIGGA:
0MxGVwL_700w_0.jpg
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 01:11
Author: Moderator
Razor_X wrote:
dude what exactly is your major malfunction?and first things first don't start throwing that favoritism shit around after reading this, I am just stone cold sick of seeing your name in posts talking disgusting shit one after another and doing your best to sound like you are black,or is that African American now I am behind the times with all the political correctness so what say we drop the pretense and get to the skinny of the matter? you know I so badly want to ban you permanently but you have got away with so much crap around here of late but believe me when I say its coming to an end this forum regardless of what some say is not a personal soapbox for ranting and raving and throwing your minimalist weight around (go ahead look it up I'll wait) so I will ask but one more time please stop with all the disgusting shit droppings falling from your piehole ok? dude nobody likes you here and your uploads are not all that so only thing I can think of is you love hearing yourself talk or in this case seeing yourself talk anyway do us all a favor and trip over a cord and break a hip and convalesce for a long time!!!! you drive me nuts I don't like talking like this but you truly have earned every word.
SRIGGA wrote:

Yeah funny how you been gone for so long and yet you've seen almost everything that went around ET lately, you can ban me but unfortunately your not a MOD or a ADMIN so.. you can claim down with all that, it's easy to talk tough like you do when your hiding be hide a Duplicate account so I'll wait till you log in with one of the accounts we all know you of, yeah bring them words, i love it and don't start crying when i start spitting out my words as well, talk about sick to death, i am sick seeing how many Dupe accounts you use just in one Day, LOL be a man for once in your life and stand up straight and say shit if you have to say something, other then that all this dups game, i ain't gonna waste my time on it, done for now :)

SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 01:22
SRIGGA wrote:
Razor_X wrote:

Yeah funny how you been gone for so long and yet you've seen almost everything that went around ET lately, you can ban me but unfortunately your not a MOD or a ADMIN so.. you can claim down with all that, it's easy to talk tough like you do when your hiding be hide a Duplicate account so I'll wait till you log in with one of the accounts we all know you of, yeah bring them words, i love it and don't start crying when i start spitting out my words as well, talk about sick to death, i am sick seeing how many Dupe accounts you use just in one Day, LOL be a man for once in your life and stand up straight and say shit if you have to say something, other then that all this dups game, i ain't gonna waste my time on it, done for now :)

Dude what are you mentally retarded or something? you're so much caught up in your rage that you confused me for tommy, and yeah he is a mod and a fair one, so if you are on his bad side I can't even imagine what you would have done to make him lose his balls
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 01:26
[18tommy59quote="SRIGGA"][dude what exactly is your major malfunction?and first things first don't start throwing that favoritism shit around after reading this, I am just stone cold sick of seeing your name in posts talking disgusting shit one after another and doing your best to sound like you are black,or is that African American now I am behind the times with all the political correctness so what say we drop the pretense and get to the skinny of the matter? you know I so badly want to ban you permanently but you have got away with so much crap around here of late but believe me when I say its coming to an end this forum regardless of what some say is not a personal soapbox for ranting and raving and throwing your minimalist weight around (go ahead look it up I'll wait) so I will ask but one more time please stop with all the disgusting shit droppings falling from your piehole ok? dude nobody likes you here and your uploads are not all that so only thing I can think of is you love hearing yourself talk or in this case seeing yourself talk anyway do us all a favor and trip over a cord and break a hip and convalesce for a long time!!!! you drive me nuts I don't like talking like this but you truly have earned every word.[/quote]
SRIGGA wrote:

Dude what are you mentally retarded or something? you're so much caught up in your rage that you confused me for tommy, and yeah he is
a mod and a fair one, so if you are on his bad side I can't even imagine what you would have done to make him lose his balls
[/quote]
x is correct that is my post not his don't know how that got confused by you so give credit where its due,right here!!I apologize x for the mix up
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 01:33
Razor_X wrote:
Dude what are you mentally retarded or something? you're so much caught up in your rage that you confused me for tommy, and yeah he is a mod and a fair one, so if you are on his bad side I can't even imagine what you would have done to make him lose his balls

sleeping-smiley-face.gif
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 01:41
SRIGGA wrote:
Razor_X wrote:

sleeping-smiley-face.gif

I don't get it, what the hell is he trying to do? Salute to all members of ET who are dealing with this shit daily.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 01:43
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
Actually Razor_X i think, he thinks you and everyone else is me on a dupe ID. He really believes that no one has the courage to directly address him and cant imagine that anyone other than me would.

Honestly I have never ever seen as much disrespect for staff tolerated, and believe you me, I have disrespected a few in my time. You can look at the events, past reviews given to others. I could give a list of past ID's believed to have been used by me and you;d see how swiftly I was dealt with.

Nope today we have a kinder gentler Extratorrent, more tolerant of retards and minorities including the recent Staff With Mental Disabilities Initiative, and The Foundation For Inbreds with Brain Trauma program. Yes indeed we have moved beyond our petty grievances with out Indian brothers, their poor internet bandwidth dramas, overly compressed video files and obsession with curry.

Today we dole out reviews and reputation points and status icons to get people to like us and overcome their hatred of us. I mean it cant be easy having to lower your standards as well as your head when you enter the house that ET built. Imagine believing you are the number one torrent site, only to realize you were barely number three behind some silly search engine.

Oh yes Razor things have certainly changed - our mentally retarded, inbred friend SRIGGA is just an example of that change.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 01:52
Cat wrote:
Actually Razor_X i think, he thinks you and everyone else is me on a dupe ID. He really believes that no one has the courage to directly address him and cant imagine that anyone other than me would.

Honestly I have never ever seen as much disrespect for staff tolerated, and believe you me, I have disrespected a few in my time. You can look at the events, past reviews given to others. I could give a list of past ID's believed to have been used by me and you;d see how swiftly I was dealt with.

Nope today we have a kinder gentler Extratorrent, more tolerant of retards and minorities including the recent Staff With Mental Disabilities Initiative, and The Foundation For Inbreds with Brain Trauma program. Yes indeed we have moved beyond our petty grievances with out Indian brothers, their poor internet bandwidth dramas, overly compressed video files and obsession with curry.

Today we dole out reviews and reputation points and status icons to get people to like us and overcome their hatred of us. I mean it cant be easy having to lower your standards as well as your head when you enter the house that ET built. Imagine believing you are the number one torrent site, only to realize you were barely number three behind some silly search engine.

Oh yes Razor things have certainly changed - our mentally retarded, inbred friend SRIGGA is just an example of that change.

HAHAHAHAHA wowwwwwwww their he is my best friend, just like i trought, i was just gonna say now watch my friend CAT come post here, and not even 1 minute later here you are, it's a mystery how every time our good buddy CAT sees what's going on, right when i feel bored here he comes HAHAHAHA, f*ing hilarious, now give us your today show CAT, entertain usrolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif ayt then looks like i have proved my point here ones again for the 100th time, but it won't surprise me when i come online tomorrow that most of the ass kissers pretend like they don't see what's going on. i wanna thank you CAT for helping me with proving once more to the the new users who is watching to see exactly what kind of character you are with your BS games, the most old ones i don't really care, they already have been compromised for last few years so they can't be helped, but i am glade that i have the opportunity to show the new ones whats truly going on, it's 4:00AM think i'm going to sleep now then, i expect to see some of your bullshit entertainment when i get back tomorrow, have a Great day Bye Byeee hearty-laugh.gif
Duster13 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 02:20
Author: Blocked
nothing more than an oxygen thief if you ask me seems not care who he fights with staff cant stop him either apparently..typical sphincter
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 02:53
Duster13 wrote:
nothing more than an oxygen thief if you ask me seems not care who he fights with staff cant stop him either apparently..typical sph
incter
staff CAN most certainly stop him but we must be of one mind~~!!! he will get his cummuppance soon enough
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 05:22
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
geeeezus "Must Be Of One Mind" whats the chances of that ever happening here FFS! And if and when you are as you say Of One Mind wtf are you gonna do vaporize him for FFS! Yeah beam me the fuck up scotty!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 58 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5