Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

What's the very last thing YOU did before KAT went down?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   [ 58 posts ]
AuthorMessage
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 06:57
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
SiLvErDuSt wrote:
dogsthrobber wrote:
You are right TEZ. I do need my beauty sleep, i'm about 7000 in dog years.lol
I thought you was up at the crack of dawn?,and what was her surname?

Surname unknown Silver but she was a right bitch.:}
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 06:58
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
SRIGGA wrote:
look like most of the homo sexual buddy buddy's having a little Friday night party up in here LOL way do i have the feeling that something is wrong with this thread...? oooow yeah that bitch CAT running around the forum trying to get rid of all the KAT users by replying and creating new threads saying how much he love ET, but... here is Our legendary power abusing TEZZA still talking about the site KAT HAHAHAHA gotta love this shit and not to mention the two butt boyz from Team sparrow finally decided to publicly show case how much them both like to play with each others Dicks
SRIGGA wrote:
HAHAHA really Candy ass ha? using the WWE the rocks lins how fucking original TEZZA everyone could see that it was a joke when i said what i said, like always you like to show your power and abuse the power and everyone could see it too. and who gives a fuck what group your in sparrow or some other gay as shit, the only reason your here Tezza because of the UFC show you bring here from that privet torrent site, iptorrent or something that goes to your bitch boi Simoncell too. you have been told that your not he's personal MOD, but still every time that Simoncell bitch uploads files that ban from ET you quickly go delete then before your butt boy get in trouble. your not here because your some kind of Great fucking MOD Tezza just remember that. but it won't take long till things change. now you talk so loudly tomorrow morning you going back to being the bitch that you normally is. soo yeah F you and That bitch boy simoncell
SRIGGA wrote:
eyj TEZ take that Cat icon away from me profile you have just given me, you don't need to kiss my ass by giving Icons bro. i f*ing a hate a good ol ass kisser like you, take that Cat away from my profile you power abuser
SRIGGA wrote:
hey bro what's up ugly face? all good, i saw you trying to get me to reply on the other thread a week or 2 a go too, sorry to disappoint you, i didn't reply to you because you not really on that big boys level, you lonely MOFO try to get recognition by going at me. stay on your lane you little no teeth having Lob fuk. you think this thread is hilarious because i am here ha? that's so nice of you to say, maybe you should go to our aunty Angela's new Extra Torrent Awards thread nominate me, how about that?
SRIGGA wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA wowwwwwwww their he is my best friend, just like i trought, i was just gonna say now watch my friend CAT come post here, and not even 1 minute later here you are, it's a mystery how every time our good buddy CAT sees what's going on, right when i feel bored here he comes HAHAHAHA, f*ing hilarious, now give us your today show CAT, entertain us ayt then looks like i have proved my point here ones again for the 100th time, but it won't surprise me when i come online tomorrow that most of the ass kissers pretend like they don't see what's going on. i wanna thank you CAT for helping me with proving once more to the the new users who is watching to see exactly what kind of character you are with your BS games, the most old ones i don't really care, they already have been compromised for last few years so they can't be helped, but i am glade that i have the opportunity to show the new ones whats truly going on, it's 4:00AM think i'm going to sleep now then, i expect to see some of your bullshit entertainment when i get back tomorrow, have a Great day Bye Byeee

You can call me, TEZ or any of us (Half sure about 'em laughing.gif ) whatever you want I won't get offended by it at all. I don't know you in person and I certainly don't want to lol laughing.gif . It's all cyber life here, came here to have fun and that's what I and We have been having it here. If someone in here or in any forum like this gets offened because a random online user said something to other random user who don't know their real name and by face that's very funny , nonetheless you can call whatever you want.......

YOU can call us homo sexual buddy
YOU can call us two butt boyz
YOU can call us Dicks
YOU can call us gay as shit
YOU can call us bitch boi
YOU can call TEZ Great fucking MOD
YOU can call us F you
YOU can call us That bitch boy
YOU can call snotlob ugly face?
YOU can call snotlob MOFO
YOU can call us ass kissers
YOU can call angel aunty

I always appreciated "Action in Forum" and this is one example of it, its not same like the old days lol but threads like this are a total blast for all of us, PMSL.

Now quote my or anyone else's reply here or in any other thread or in our beloved ET Chat and let all of us have a blast of fun again laughing.gif

PS: Just imagine our beloved taker posting in this thread laughing.gif
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:18
Author: Moderator
good morning everyone :)this will be the last post that i will post in this thread. i wanna thank most of y'all for showing y'all true colors. how you all gang up 7 - 8 people and Bait me into trying to make me mistakes to take me down i don't hate any of you for trying, it's just Sad to see how most of y'all have to team up to take out just 1 person LMAO i know even though you say you don't like me deep down you all love me 6.gif

And mr.idontstopnoshows what a brave boy you are41.gif you needed 10 hours to Come-up with all this you posted, maybe you should watch some more of HBK's documentary and keep imagining your A wwe superstar, last week your showstopper this week your simoncell i don't know what the hell you would be next week, keep living in your imaginary world, i would give you a big hug for trying but you got TEZ to do it for you. thank you all for the love & hate :) enjoy the weekend y'all
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 00:09
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
SRIGGA wrote:
good morning everyone :)this will be the last post that i will post in this thread. i wanna thank most of y'all for showing y'all true colors. how you all gang up 7 - 8 people and Bait me into trying to make me mistakes to take me down i don't hate any of you for trying, it's just Sad to see how most of y'all have to team up to take out just 1 person LMAO i know even though you say you don't like me deep down you all love me 6.gif

And mr.idontstopnoshows what a brave boy you are41.gif you needed 10 hours to Come-up with all this you posted, maybe you should watch some more of HBK's documentary and keep imagining your A wwe superstar, last week your showstopper this week your simoncell i don't know what the hell you would be next week, keep living in your imaginary world, i would give you a big hug for trying but you got TEZ to do it for you. thank you all for the love & hate :) enjoy the weekend y'all
901b76e971796334bdf36c398dfe37cb.gif
ChairmanMeow avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 02:11
Author:
I couldn't tell you unless I new the exact time KAT went down. Been having problems with internet line. Was off for weeks tracking the break. I didn't know KAT was down until I went to log in.
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 09:38
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
SRIGGA wrote:

There you Go!!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 14:56
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thalestris wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Lool you all crack me up :) sleep what is that i have little and think i sleep walk for the rest of the day lol... If the walking dead need any zombies im free

Nah.. I don't believe such a thing ... My lovely friend, you are not a zombie , absolutely not.. Just ever. But if you need some rest, well, it's the week end at last !! We are all going to get some rest, aren"t we ?!

aww thank you dear friend :) i was hoping for some rest but no such luck. Think i might have to go on strike lol
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 18:30
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
I were changing torrents category while reading a blog. Suddenly oOPS........
KATian avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 06:29
Author:
Just got done cleaning old posts on my wall when everything went blank. That was a sad day. Still hurtin` from the blow, hope et is here to stay.
vinron avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 06:36
Author: Blocked
Don't you worry about it KATian...EXTRATORRENT is the place to be and it isnt going anywhere its just getting bigger and better....
KATian avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 06:44
Author:

vinron wrote:
Don't you worry about it KATian...EXTRATORRENT is the place to be and it isnt going anywhere its just getting bigger and better....

kewl! Then maybe I'll be ETian in time.
vinron avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 07:24
Author: Blocked
well you might find it difficult at this point to change your name - unfortunate really!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 00:10
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
KATian wrote:

vinron wrote:

kewl! Then maybe I'll be ETian in time.

Are you sure you want to be ETian?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   [ 58 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1