Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.145.81.105.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Mulva1989 her personal grudges and witch hunts (closed)

1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 05:32
Author: BannedWarned
LOL I see mulva1989 the self appointed guardian and duplicate account hunter is up to it again - absolutely ridiculous arent you done trying to link every ID you've never seen or has never appeared in the forum before to other members...just because someone leaves someone a review doesnt mean anything more than that...

have a look at how many ID's have received reviews from ID's now blocked. Your obsession with duplicate accounts is embarrassing, yet fun to watch. There is no rule against duplicate accounts any way, and using one to make a comment in the forum is not in itself causing trouble or mayhem, it certainly doesnt automatically lead to blocking the account.

I notice also your reaction is extreme. whatever happened to a warning 1st and then a 24 hour ban like you might give your friend SRIGGA. My understanding is that bans of 5 days and blocks are to used as last resorts not knee jerk reactions from some staff with a personal grudge or axe to grind.

Maybe a more experienced staff can comment on this. We already know from past experience that she makes up her own rules as she sees fit. Members have had and have used duplicate accounts since the beginning of this site.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 06:05
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Misbehaving people get warnings and more chances.. Misbehaving dupes get blocked. Makes no sense to give a dupe a 2nd chance when they can and will just make more dupes. And no.. they weren't banned for being a dupe in itself or forum postings. It was a series of events of which today was the final drop.

Anyway I didn't openly accuse you of anything anywhere in this so.. the fact that you immediately throw a hissy fit over it is oddly suspicious...
If you want claim you don't operate these dupes then you can't claim to know what and how they did, or what I know.
Also If you want to deny any involvement with those dupes, then this should be none of your concern right...

So if you want to play innocent again, I suggest you keep your kiwi nose out of this.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 07:10
TBH you cant prove that any ID is or isnt a duplicate...All you can do is make assumptions and as we have said before that may be adequate proof for you...but this is ET not mulva1989 private site.

More than that you have no say in what I do or say what I comment on or dont comment on and I owe you absolutely fucking squat as far as an explanation goes. U sure as fuck dont need your permission and yes in this case I will speak up, because Duster13 is an old member, here before you. And why he was gone, just like other members have been gone, his decision to comment in the forums should not result in him being banned or blocked...

He expressed a view to which he is entitled....You think your fucking smart, I'm not a kiwi, and there you go assuming, just because you suspect something doesnt make it true.

Your just a moderator and a pretty shit one at that....dont you dare presume to have any control over me. I am a member, been a member longer than you, i'll put my nose where I like. You can assume all you like, you can not prove shit...
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 07:34
Cat wrote:
TBH you cant prove that any ID is or isnt a duplicate...All you can do is make assumptions and as we have said before that may be adequate proof for you...but this is ET not mulva1989 private site.

More than that you have no say in what I do or say what I comment on or dont comment on and I owe you absolutely fucking squat as far as an explanation goes. U sure as fuck dont need your permission and yes in this case I will speak up, because Duster13 is an old member, here before you. And why he was gone, just like other members have been gone, his decision to comment in the forums should not result in him being banned or blocked...

He expressed a view to which he is entitled....You think your fucking smart, I'm not a kiwi, and there you go assuming, just because you suspect something doesnt make it true.

Your just a moderator and a pretty shit one at that....dont you dare presume to have any control over me. I am a member, been a member longer than you, i'll put my nose where I like. You can assume all you like, you can not prove shit...
Like I said .. the forum activity was not a factor here.. Ofcourse like always you keep yelling stuff you make up yourself anyway to try to convince or at least confuse other staff into what you'd like the be truth.. It's no secret that you're running a dirt campaign. Goodluck with that.

Anyway .. As I said .. not your concern.
Now go play with your friends in imaginationland.
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 09:00
Author: AdminSun
PMSL What is really going on here Cat is "Your obsession with being a staff wannabe" i suppose green eyes suit a Cat and you deffo have 9 lives old scraggy tom pissing in another corner stinking up the place again :)
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 09:09
I think the majority of staff are smarter than you give them credit for, I mean it didnt take em that long to discover what a piece of work you are and that you have your own agenda, that stands apart from everyone elses....Another thing is the majority of staff here today, probably know me a lot better than you do, they definitely know me better than they know you. But they are discovering just as much about you. I mean you are your own biggest blind spot mulva1989...

I dont have to yell or confuse or convince anyone of anything. I just have to toss a bit of chum in the water and your own arrogance is your undoing. You cannot avoid an opportunity to prove how smart you are, you can not pass an opportunity, to respond to my posts or tell me what is and isn't my concern.

There is no dirt campaign - I hate you with all my being like I hate the devil himself. You don't frighten me or intimidate me and your not smarter than me - because I know you and have met you many times before and as a result understand you better than most. Your pride, your selfishness, your arrogance....You are the fucking campaign, I just have to appeal to your vulnerability and your blind spot...you are dirty, filthy in fact, and you will undo yourself. I will be here to help as needed.

Any thing that furthers your demise is my concern, every time you expose more of your broken fraudulent self, every time you abuse your power or overstep your authority, or with hold fair treatment in favor of your personal preference. That's my concern. You don't deserve to be staff here because you abuse your position eventually that will be made more and more clear as people wake up to you.

You don't control me, you dont run me and you sure as fuck dont dismiss me.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 09:41
Cat wrote:
I think the majority of staff are smarter than you give them credit for, I mean it didnt take em that long to discover what a piece of work you are and that you have your own agenda, that stands apart from everyone elses....Another thing is the majority of staff here today, probably know me a lot better than you do, they definitely know me better than they know you. But they are discovering just as much about you. I mean you are your own biggest blind spot mulva1989...

I dont have to yell or confuse or convince anyone of anything. I just have to toss a bit of chum in the water and your own arrogance is your undoing. You cannot avoid an opportunity to prove how smart you are, you can not pass an opportunity, to respond to my posts or tell me what is and isn't my concern.

There is no dirt campaign - I hate you with all my being like I hate the devil himself. You don't frighten me or intimidate me and your not smarter than me - because I know you and have met you many times before and as a result understand you better than most. Your pride, your selfishness, your arrogance....You are the fucking campaign, I just have to appeal to your vulnerability and your blind spot...you are dirty, filthy in fact, and you will undo yourself. I will be here to help as needed.

Any thing that furthers your demise is my concern, every time you expose more of your broken fraudulent self, every time you abuse your power or overstep your authority, or with hold fair treatment in favor of your personal preference. That's my concern. You don't deserve to be staff here because you abuse your position eventually that will be made more and more clear as people wake up to you.

You don't control me, you dont run me and you sure as fuck dont dismiss me.
Your post proves my point exactly.. You start out by twisting my words again.. I never speculated on other staff.. In fact I wished you goodluck because I know the majority of the staff knows exactly what you're all about.

The rest of your post just repeatedly confirms your personal hate towards me and your agenda to 'take me out' whatever the cost.. So yea.. I'm glad you admit to that so we can now all see what your constant remarks about me throughout the forum are really about.

You're constant big talk about how you've been here all these years, who you know, respect... blah blah blah ..
In the end the fact is that you've been kicked out of the door countless times already and branded as unwanted.
That they let you back in every now and then doesn't mean you're respected... It just means you're the ET jester they pull out of the box whenever they're in need of entertainment..

I present to you all.....
Cat the jester .. AKA .. The artist formally known as Cat_Minister

OU812.jpg
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 13:20
no more to say - Ive made my point my voice has been heard. And here you just make yourself look foolish, your not worthy of being a staff at all the way you lower yourself
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 15:44
Cat wrote:
no more to say - Ive made my point my voice has been heard. And here you just make yourself look foolish, your not worthy of being a staff at all the way you lower yourself

Yep .. your voice has been heard and denied in case you haven't noticed...
Anyway.. for future reference.. If you're unable or are unwilling to talk in facts or proper arguments when you have a problem with my actions, then I'd kindly like to ask you to stop complaining about me around the forum in meaningless insults when I'm not even involved. We're done with that now... You won't get them from me, so unless you want to see where the line will be drawn, I suggest you stop as well.

Oh.. and it goes without saying... Don't make topics like this again. They are just hate seeding topics with no meaningful content. You will not see me make topics like this about you, so it's only fair that I can expect the same. If you have a problem with me, you know where to find my inbox and if you don't want to do that... there are plenty of staffers who are willing to hear your complaint.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 16:38
Mulva1989 wrote:
Cat wrote:

Anyway.. for future reference.. If you're unable or are unwilling to talk in facts or proper arguments when you have a problem with my actions, then I'd kindly like to ask you to stop complaining about me around the forum in meaningless insults when I'm not even involved. We're done with that now... You won't get them from me, so unless you want to see where the line will be drawn, I suggest you stop as well.

Oh.. and it goes without saying... Don't make topics like this again. They are just hate seeding topics with no meaningful content. You will not see me make topics like this about you, so it's only fair that I can expect the same. If you have a problem with me, you know where to find my inbox and if you don't want to do that... there are plenty of staffers who are willing to hear your complaint.

Lets adddress this in order ok first you dont give me orders, suggestions or commands. I will complain about you or anyone I want to complain about in any format i wish to do so as often or as little as I want. I will talk however and where ever I please if it further my goal of seeing you humiliated and ousted from here. I will hurl insults and whatever else I see fit if it furthers that goal. I will create as many topics as I please about who ever or whatever I please and I will make a point of them being about you...I am done when I say I am done....you dont decide when I am done. You can only decide your are done...I am far from done with you. I wouldnt bore anyone else you are my only complaint, everyone knows that there is no reason to remind them by hammering thier inboxes. I will continue to be exactly who I have been if for no other reason than to spite you.

Oh it doesnt go without saying...I will make topics like this again and I will do it often, I dont have to seed hate where your concerned I just have to add a bit of water now and then. I dont care whats fair in your view. Fair would be you killing yourself by getting in a hot tob and opening a vien preferably two. I will create and utilize as many ID's as I please and there is nothing you can do about it. I will devote all those ID's to one singular goal. Your destruction!

You dont draw no lines, you dont show me where no lines are drawn...you dont run this shit and you sure as fuck dont run me so get that in your head. You better learn a better way to talk to me instead of this condescending, self righteous, control freak fashion you got going cause it aint working!

Incidentally, I dont know what your dreaming of but i aint been denied shit. I got exactly what I wanted and didnt even have to ask..

SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 18:46
Author: Moderator
Cat wrote:
Lets adddress this in order ok first you dont give me orders, suggestions or commands. I will complain about you or anyone I want to complain about in any format i wish to do so as often or as little as I want. I will talk however and where ever I please if it further my goal of seeing you humiliated and ousted from here. I will hurl insults and whatever else I see fit if it furthers that goal. I will create as many topics as I please about who ever or whatever I please and I will make a point of them being about you...I am done when I say I am done....you dont decide when I am done. You can only decide your are done...I am far from done with you. I wouldnt bore anyone else you are my only complaint, everyone knows that there is no reason to remind them by hammering thier inboxes. I will continue to be exactly who I have been if for no other reason than to spite you.

Oh it doesnt go without saying...I will make topics like this again and I will do it often, I dont have to seed hate where your concerned I just have to add a bit of water now and then. I dont care whats fair in your view. Fair would be you killing yourself by getting in a hot tob and opening a vien preferably two. I will create and utilize as many ID's as I please and there is nothing you can do about it. I will devote all those ID's to one singular goal. Your destruction!

You dont draw no lines, you dont show me where no lines are drawn...you dont run this shit and you sure as fuck dont run me so get that in your head. You better learn a better way to talk to me instead of this condescending, self righteous, control freak fashion you got going cause it aint working!

Incidentally, I dont know what your dreaming of but i aint been denied shit. I got exactly what I wanted and didnt even have to ask..

Hummmm.... i got a Question after Reading what has been posted in this thread. my Question is for non of the members that has already posted in this thread, my Question is for the member/MOD "19tommy59" in this thread you said What's the very last thing YOU did before KAT went down?

"I am just stone cold sick of seeing your name in posts talking disgusting shit one after another" Let mi Guess your not disgusted seeing your friend CAT running around disrespecting other staff and disrespecting other members right?

you also said "you know I so badly want to ban you permanently but you have got away with so much crap around here of late" if you wanna talk about How much Crap going around Tommy like i said few days a Go in some other Thread Open your Eyes and Take a good look what's going around. you probably turn a blind eye only because you see that it's your friend CAT doing all the Crap. so in some ways that's alright with your if your buddy is the one whose doing it? you only have a problem when i start talking shit?

19tommy59 >> " so I will ask but one more time please stop with all the disgusting shit droppings falling from your piehole ok?" Maybe you should Ask your friend Cat to Stop all the Disgusting things he been doing around the forum lately, i doubt you will. if CAT does decided to stop all the BS things he's doing, highly unlikely, if he does decide to Stop with the crap he's doing i don't think anyone will have a Problem, i may have a Big mouth and Nasty words that comes outta my mouth. but i definitely don't go Disrespect almost everyone all the time and every chance i get, i am not saying i have not disrespected some staff, like last night when TEZ took shots at me i fired back you damn right. you best believe staff or no staff if you take shots at me, i will return you the favor

Now you see tommy thees are some of the reasons i find it soo full of shit the things that comes outta your mouth, you turn a blind eye to so call your friends, but when you see me go open my mouth that automatically disgust you. i am not attacking you or anyone els i just wanna to put it out their so now you know. Take care of your self
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 18:57
Cat wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Cat wrote:

Yea.. sure. Those blocks were exactly what you wanted..
Fine.. I see you have the need to throw this powertrip, doing the "Cat unchained" number .... ok I'll let you have that... The floor is yours.

Regardless though.. you have been warned...
jj avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 22:23
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal

lol
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 00:43
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
jj wrote:

lol

Apart from a few questions asked in the original post, this is the only other intelligent post, thanks JJ.

As for warning banning blocking, I've always taken it as the following, unless they have had similar warnings/bans, start with,

Friendly PM pointing out the errors of their ways
Escalate to warning and shitty nippy PM
the 24 hr ban
the 48 hr ban
the 120 hr ban
then IP block,

some of these steps may be missed or used quicker than expected, as each member issues is dealt with on an individual case by case basis, but anyone warning/banning without proof of accusations should be warned/banned.

As for all the other posts made here, just skimmed thro them as heard it all before, and is getting beyond childish and boring

and WTF was her name?
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 02:02
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Big_A,it's getting creepy,you've got a copy cat.
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2