Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.144.250.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

More New Things To Deal With thanks to (that other site)

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 48 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 04:51
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Okay so it appears that there may be some confusion, perhaps even on my part about what is permissible to be included in an upload. With the influx of new uploaders its no wonder that things slide by and some staff maybe lower their standards when it comes to granting trial uploader status.

*Recently i downloaded a files that not only contained an over compressed copy of the movie I wanted, which i deleted but what turned out to be an appeal for donations to resurrect another recently shut down torrent site. In all the years I been a member of ET never until now has this happened.

I find it offensive that you join this website, take its gifts, its generosity and kindness as well as its status to use it to solicit its members for cash donations to a dead and buried torrent site.

Finally, I will ask that people are reminded that this is EXTRATORRENT - it is not appropriate or permitted to post links or urls and addresses of other torrent sites or search engines in chat or the forums. Usually staff discourage people from doing this with a simple reminder. I havent seen one so I am posting this.

This is EXTRATORRENT damn it respect it or leave it!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 20:17
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Can you either post link to file here or PM me it ans will look at it.
Thanks
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 20:26
Author: AdminSun
So you never spotted uploaders like our very own etrg/ettv adding

Help us by donating with Bitcoin: 1MbtePmWNM13SEkQgmxF6RSvfaXugF7rpz
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 21:47
Author: Moderator
LRS wrote:
So you never spotted uploaders like our very own etrg/ettv adding

Help us by donating with Bitcoin: 1MbtePmWNM13SEkQgmxF6RSvfaXugF7rpz

LOL, well said LRS, TOM giving other ppl -5 for some BS reason that's some bullshit
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 01:49
see there you go LRS misinterpreting what I said because you wanna start a fight instead of address the issue...straight to making it personal -

This is ET so I have and would expect to see such things in my downloads I also would expect to see et related appeals and ads and even pleas for donations via VIP status and bitcoin as well as TrustZone promotions etc.. But that wasnt what I was talking about and if you had been less focused on fighting with me you wouldve understood the subject.

My guess is you didnt even bother to read it. Unlike Bala who obviously did read it. The text files mentioned and their content have been forwarded to staff for review...I wont dignify it or give it further attention by posting it here.

There's been far to much mention of outside sites and relaxed attitudes towards the posting of outside links, urls and addresses to other torrent resources sites and search engines already.

LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 07:51
No it was just 1 of my 10sec replies as i was hit and running to log off, No offence intended Cat. I don't realy see a problem with it as we do it on all uploads at other sites in the description even though it's not allowed here but a .txt is fine.... a little bit of give and take it has to work both ways but thats my opinion. You can also pm me any time if you have an issue Cat no grudges here for me it's 50/50 on we agree/disagree :)
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 09:01
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
I don't see any wrong there, unless the uploader's uploaded file is password protected and he didn't give the password, and unless he isn't a trusted uploader.

I remember, KAT wasn't allow any kinda donation link in Torrent description, But for friend site ET KAT do allow their release'er to post donation link, And here, YES we KNOW its ET, and they are friend of KAT, aren't they?
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:52
This was not about a simple donation link - it was a half page appeal. The higher ups will review it and determine if its a problem or not. I wont be downloading anything if I am aware that it is uploaded by a KAT member, and now that I have found that this particular member includes such a text file with his uploads, I will not be downloading any more of his work either.

I am not like you, I am first last and always an EXTRATORRENT member, that is the site to which I am loyal. My loyalty remains undivided. I will not compromise that regardless of what the higher ups decide. Torrent files are getting more an more bloated these days any way with extra bullshit.

I do have a problem with it and as i said to ozi, it has nothing to do with fairness and everything to do with loyalty and survival. I will suffer through the ET extra's - i will not extend the same tolerance for solicitations for donations to resurrect a confiscated site that is better off dead and the community at large better off without it.

I have nothing further to gain from people with a vested self interested in defending such sites. LRS you;d be the last person I'd be asking for help of any kind.

XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:17
Then show some loyalty by using donation link that ET provide, and hey i'm a KAT uploader and add such as txt files into my uploads, and why not? even the site that you are loyal to, its himself ask uploaders to add txt file, didn't you see that while uploading or you didn't read at all anything..
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:44
By clicking download here your helping ET, the vast majority of uploaders add content to various sites and it's highly encouraged i don't see the problem. Cat you simply select the contents of the file you wan't and skip the rest but you know that and we get your a Die Hard fan

die-hard-quotes-8.jpg
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 15:16
Neither of you is worthy of being called an EXTRATORRENT member XpoZitory or whatever the fuck you call yourself, I have no need to download anything you have to offer any way, so your opinion on this subject is fucking worthless since it is beyond obvious that your real loyalty is to KAT and not to ET

and LRS we've already established the fact, that your a two faced traitorous fuck, so your credibility is beyond shot. In fact, its more than obvious that your for sale and the only thing to quibble about is your price once we've established what you are.

I wouldnt expect either of you KAT loving fucks to see my point let alone admit i actually had one that was valid.

XpoZitory your not gonna build your reputation on my back either bitch so fuck off!
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 15:27
My loyalty lies with no site neither kat Extratorrent or any other Domain but only the people/friends and aquatances i have had the pleasure of knowing over the years. All of this means nothing it's just a hobby/interest and nothing more so if you wanna talk cold hard cash i'l pm you my paypal details but i'm not wearing the red lipstick you requested last time lol Chill Cat your spot on when your not on a rant (even if it's not often pmsl)
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 16:49
Yea, here you go.. all you can do, just running your big mouth[Edit:-Sorry its not your mouth, its your hand. lol].. Carry on with it. no one care what you said with that kinda mouth. again CARRY ON.. cheers.. :P

LRS, yes mate, you said that perfectly, We pirate didn't loyal any particular domain, We loyal at torrenting..
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 17:24
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
XpoZ wrote:
Yea, here you go.. all you can do, just running your big mouth[Edit:-Sorry its not your mouth, its your hand. lol].. Carry on with it. no one care what you said with that kinda mouth. again CARRY ON.. cheers.. :P

LRS, yes mate, you said that perfectly, We pirate didn't loyal any particular domain, We loyal at torrenting..

I have to disagree with you here, I myself haven't got any account on other torrent websites even if I had an account I haven't used it since ages do you wanna know why? here is a news flash for you because I love it here, If I just wanted to download torrents from here I wouldn't have created an account in the first place and if I wanted to upload torrents here I would just stick to uploading the fact that you are contributing in the forum means that you are interested in this site(whatever your interest maybe), The last thing I want to add is This is ET!! home of infamous ETRG and ETTV this is not Kat or any other torrent website out there, If you wanna use the site for uploading or downloading purposes only then be our guest, but if you are coming to forum and stating that ET is just another site for you then be ready to get a furious reply from our loving members of ET just like Cat, but again its not wrong to say that this is just another torrent site for you everyone is entitled to their own opinion here(You give an opinion you receive an opinion), This is not just torrenting for the few of us it's more than that.
ChairmanMeow avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 17:27
Author:
CAT. You left 5 points still in my account. Maybe you can give me another BS review and take it too.
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 48 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2