Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

More New Things To Deal With thanks to (that other site)

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 48 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 17:45
Author: Turtle
Razor_X wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
Yea, here you go.. all you can do, just running your big mouth[Edit:-Sorry its not your mouth, its your hand. lol].. Carry on with it. no one care what you said with that kinda mouth. again CARRY ON.. cheers.. :P

LRS, yes mate, you said that perfectly, We pirate didn't loyal any particular domain, We loyal at torrenting..

I have to disagree with you here, I myself haven't got any account on other torrent websites even if I had an account I haven't used it since ages do you wanna know why? here is a news flash for you because I love it here, If I just wanted to download torrents from here I wouldn't have created an account in the first place and if I wanted to upload torrents here I would just stick to uploading the fact that you are contributing in the forum means that you are interested in this site(whatever your interest maybe), The last thing I want to add is This is ET!! home of infamous ETRG and ETTV this is not Kat or any other torrent website out there, If you wanna use the site for uploading or downloading purposes only then be our guest, but if you are coming to forum and stating that ET is just another site for you then be ready to get a furious reply from our loving members of ET just like Cat, but again its not wrong to say that this is just another torrent site for you everyone is entitled to their own opinion here(You give an opinion you receive an opinion), This is not just torrenting for the few of us it's more than that.

Well spoken Razor X and I support you at 100% here. ET is different, it has survived many storms and still does. And there are indeed ETRG and ETTV plus many other fine uploaders. I've created an account else where recently, because I was just curious to see how it was and I was on Kat before too. But I love ET and I have friends here now. There won't be some furious answer coming from me, I keep my rage for haters.
Xpoz, I just wish that you could see what we see in here. ET is a little miracle really.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 17:55
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
hahahahah Cat with his Gay fantasies and Anti kat gimmicks at ET , still haven't forgotten about what happened with him at kat it seems , how he was kicked out off kat when he was caught retagging and chose to ignore the warning :P

keep taking your meds Cat before u lose it completely by remembering it daily lol and sending threatening PMs to me won't help either , ET's favourite and most loyal clown is always a good source of daily entertainment here who talks about respecting ET by breaking its every rule PMSL keep going on now :]
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 20:23
Author: Moderator
DJ840 wrote:
ET's favourite and most loyal clown is always a good source of daily entertainment here who talks about respecting ET by breaking its every rule PMSL keep going on now :]

24.gif
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 21:29
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Thalestris wrote:
Razor_X wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
Yea, here you go.. all you can do, just running your big mouth[Edit:-Sorry its not your mouth, its your hand. lol].. Carry on with it. no one care what you said with that kinda mouth. again CARRY ON.. cheers.. :P

LRS, yes mate, you said that perfectly, We pirate didn't loyal any particular domain, We loyal at torrenting..

I have to disagree with you here, I myself haven't got any account on other torrent websites even if I had an account I haven't used it since ages do you wanna know why? here is a news flash for you because I love it here, If I just wanted to download torrents from here I wouldn't have created an account in the first place and if I wanted to upload torrents here I would just stick to uploading the fact that you are contributing in the forum means that you are interested in this site(whatever your interest maybe), The last thing I want to add is This is ET!! home of infamous ETRG and ETTV this is not Kat or any other torrent website out there, If you wanna use the site for uploading or downloading purposes only then be our guest, but if you are coming to forum and stating that ET is just another site for you then be ready to get a furious reply from our loving members of ET just like Cat, but again its not wrong to say that this is just another torrent site for you everyone is entitled to their own opinion here(You give an opinion you receive an opinion), This is not just torrenting for the few of us it's more than that.

Well spoken Razor X and I support you at 100% here. ET is different, it has survived many storms and still does. And there are indeed ETRG and ETTV plus many other fine uploaders. I've created an account else where recently, because I was just curious to see how it was and I was on Kat before too. But I love ET and I have friends here now. There won't be some furious answer coming from me, I keep my rage for haters.
Xpoz, I just wish that you could see what we see in here. ET is a little miracle really.

Yes, i will agree with you, But you didn't get me, what I trying to say is, I didn't say that i don't love ET, I index my torrent here, I also have some follower here. So I love ET just like you do. But I came to torrent world for sharing, not only for downloading or socializing. And I share every where, KAT, ET, TPB or 1337x i go to every forum And i know everyone has their differences and rules. And obviously they also have some fans just like ET did, There is no wrong to become a one site follower, But it also doesn't mean that you have to attack another site member here while he/she doesn't break any site rules, and using bad word. First Learn HOW TO RESPECT ANOTHER then they WILL Respect you as well.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 22:07
Author: ModeratorET lover
Oh dear, think SaM needs to hire some forum bouncers in loool :)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 23:37
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Going back to the original point of the post, the txt contained in torrent downloads, personally I think it's wrong, but I can see the point of it and understand the need of it, but I'm very skeptical of these KAT txts.

Why? Well firstly I don't really know any KAT members or the hierarchy of the site, but when the fundraising site comes up "Campaign Not Found" and the only way to help finance/donate for the resurrection of KAT is to use a paypal account or bank/credit card where they use certain private personal information and it's going to a site which is currently under investigation by the DOJ? Well I will take a wide wide berth away from it.

On another point, I read that KAT earned about $17million per annum just from advertising? personally I think that's a bit far fetched(well I hope it is) so say it was $1.7million, surely this would have been dispersed to different bank accounts accessed by different members of the KAT hierarchy, and not solely in one or a few bank accounts which may have been seized in conjunction with the site close down? The untouched money could be used to rebuild KAT instead of relying on fundraising? Again this is just speculation on my part as I have no inside info on the financial running of KAT, but just qusetion I would ask myself before handing over my hard earned dole money!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 23:39
ange1 wrote:
Have you not seen the ET classified add for new staff?
ET is currently looking for 1 full time nursery assistant and 2 part time kindergarten teachers to act as forum moderators!
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 02:39
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
This Just In Courtesy of Digital Music News KickAssTorrents Crowdfunding Campaign Gets Shut Down Due to Fraud August 15, 2016

And there is this - The Fifth Column Artem Vaulin: swashbuckling criminal genius, or just a dumb guy?

And thats the point - regardless of what everyone else is doing or not - when you take the time to promote and advertise something an event like a Fund Raiser, you wanna be careful about ewhat your endorsing and what you asking others to endorse because in the end your making yourself complicit in anything found to be illegal when the DOJ steps in.

Right now if I had followed the instructions provided by that uploader in that text file and donated $100.00 to help save KAT or resurrect KAT or form a new version of KAT and then read an article like the one above I would be seeking a refund and I would be asking questions.

For me this is simply a matter of legal exposure and born out of care for my home. To what degree am I making myself complicit in illegal activities beyond the scope of piracy and copy right infringement which is bad enough, but those aren't the worse charges.

Supposedly KAT raked in 17 million per annum from advertising - where'd all that money go, why is a fund raiser needed for an illegal operation-

Okay so these arent questions most people ask themselves - I do!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 20:42
Cat wrote:
Supposedly KAT raked in 17 million per annum from advertising - where'd all that money go,

That's what I said above, would someone really be stupid enough to have that all in the same account? Same person looking after it all? Funds not set aside for an event like this? KAT legal fund in separate account? multiple people in charge of multiple accounts each funding different aspects of the sites running costs.
Who knows? only the KAT hierarchy can answer that.
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 00:49
To answer your question I would say yes, someone could actually be that stupid. I mean FFS Bala look around, how much stupid shit have you seen here over the years, how many times have you thought you'd seen or heard it all only to walk away shaking your head in disbelief.

I have to admit though while i am extremely loyal to this site and have a very deep affection for it, there is a limit to my devotion. But if you came to me and said Cat, your a long time trusted member of ET and we are struggling, we're headed for closure and we're gonna do a fundraiser and would like you to help promote it by placing a banner on your facebook page or by including a text file with your uploads with details and links etc.....I say NO!

If you say, we are unable to use Paypal for donations anymore and now use Bitcoin for VIP status - I will try to work it out, but if it becomes problematic and troublesome as my previous experience with making a donation in that way has been I say sorry.

I am devoted and loyal but I am not stupid, careless or wreckless about it. I used to smoke cigarettes from the age of 10. Tried to quit many times over the years, it was shameful really, I was often depressed about not being able to quit on my own. Finally I had a massive heart attack that nearly ended me. After 10 days in hospital and major surgery something strange had happened - the desire and urge to smoke had been removed. Funny thing though while i couldnt quit smoking on my own - I am quite able to not start on my own.

How stupid would that be after years of struggle to stop smoking finally be delivered from it, only to start again.. Truth is most people dont recognize a blessing when they get it..
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 05:36
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:
ET is currently looking for 1 full time nursery assistant and 2 part time kindergarten teachers to act as forum moderators!

Lool Big_A i heard there has been so many asking for the job but SaM decided on these Three lol

ET.gif
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 06:48
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:

Lool Big_A i heard there has been so many asking for the job but SaM decided on these Three lol

ET.gif

Looks like Sam wanted some more approachable staff @Angel lol
Panerai avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 07:56
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:

ET.gif

The dream team right there.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 17:20
Author: Turtle
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:

ET.gif

Oh that's disappointing , I was hoping that Sam would keep Vin Diesel amongst the top 3 since he was considering to be a bouncer again especially for ET. hjz2BA2.gif

KQ2ZnVtl.jpg
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 04:54
might as well close this now that you've managed to turn it into a joke
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 48 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1