Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Requests For Bluesman101 Music Tutorials Here

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 2 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 20:16
Author:
Hey Bluesman since you're accepting requests here, I thought I would add my request even though you know already from my email: Steve Stine's Music Theory for Life or any other good music theory tutorials.
Thanks man it's so awesome your here now.
Bluesman101 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 02:44
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverTurtle
Your up GraceNote. Your Jam Track Central request is now posted. I'm racking my brains trying to remember you from the KAT boards. You think I would ha,ve remembered a Spanish Lass. Nope. Drawing a blank. Sorry about that. But, thanks anyway for the great request.

For anyone who doesn't know it. Jam Track Central is running a summer special right now. Another reason I gave this request preference. Use the code 'SUMMER30' and save 30% off anything in the store. Or better yet. Request it here, if you don't have the cash, and I'll go grab it.

Like the lady said, 'Caio!'.
ThaliaGrace avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 04:59
Author:

Bluesman101 wrote:
Your up GraceNote. Your Jam Track Central request is now posted. I'm racking my brains trying to remember you from the KAT boards. You think I would ha,ve remembered a Spanish Lass. Nope. Drawing a blank. Sorry about that. But, thanks anyway for the great request.

For anyone who doesn't know it. Jam Track Central is running a summer special right now. Another reason I gave this request preference. Use the code 'SUMMER30' and save 30% off anything in the store. Or better yet. Request it here, if you don't have the cash, and I'll go grab it.

Like the lady said, 'Caio!'.

Actually, I have 2 accounts on KAT, "GraceNote and MsTakenNote", if it rings a bell. I don't interact much at KAT, so don't feel sorry about it. Thanks for making a quick move on my request, i really appreciate it. The boxset itself is so challenging and i will work on it for a month or two. My work schedule is hectic and weekends is my only freetime for practice and browsing.

Booze1 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 05:12
Author:
Howdy Bluesman, i know you were planning on the complete justin guitar pack just before KAT closed,if you have/or going to get that it'd be much appreciated m8

Cheers

Booze
Bluesman101 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 22:12
Hey Booze,

Is this what your referring to?

The JustinGuitar Complete DVD Collection
The Beginners Course
Intermediate Method
Strumming Techniques 1
Strumming Techniques 2
Master The Major Scale
Folk Fingerstyle
Blues Rhythm Guitar
Essential Blues Lead Guitar
Solo Blues Guitar
Blues Licks Volume 1
Awesome Guitar Licks
Jammin' Masterclass

This is one I've had my eye on for a while. I've already posted the Beginner's Guitar Course and Intermediate Guitar Course but I guess it wouldn't hurt anything to reupp those for anyone who might have missed out. A lot of these are multi-disk packs so if we are talking ISO's it might end up being a 120GB torrent. I don't think too many people would download that. Of course they are always free to pick and choose the one's they want to download, if your torrent client allows that option(can't think of one that doesn't)

If this isn't it, please post a link because I'm drawing a blank in that case.

Thanks bro.
Booze1 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 22:06
Author:
Howdy Bluesman,
Yep that was the one i was thinking of,she's a bit of a beast of 120gig but that wouldnt put me off as i find justin a great teacher.if you do decide to grab it i'd be definatley interested,if not no worries.

Thanks again

Booze
ThaliaGrace avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 05:30
Author:
There's a pre-order on Tosin Abasi's THUMP! Guitar Instructional DVD. It would be a great lesson.

What do you think Bluesman101?

Bluesman101 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 05:33
It says late August but that's already here so I'm wondering if they are shipping now. Hmmmm... An hour on his technique. Something tells me it's gonna take a whole lot more than an hour. But anybody that's got tutorials on how to approach 7 and 8 string guitar's and how to make melody...count me in! Consider it ordered GraceNote!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 16:20
Author:
The TrueFire In The Jam sessions would be cool to have uploaded. Currently there are 6 different In The Jam video sessions.

truefire.com/in-the-jam

Any of them would be fun to work with since the styles are varied.

Peace,
tWreCK

Fuseman avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 04:48
Author:
Hello Bluesman101,

Any update on Tom Quayle - Fusion Lesson Bundle?

JTC has a new artist Lari Basilio and as I watched her promo video, I'm so amaze and now i'm checking out some of her videos in youtube. Here it is:

Lari Basilio - 20 Soulful Groovy Licks.

Also, I just wanna ask if you already have Martin Miller Fusion Licks Box Set 1.

Cheers! and Keep safe brother.

-Fuseman
Bluesman101 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 03:30
tWreCK,

Hey Man!

Great request! I happen to have all 6 selections from the In the Jam Series at TrueFire and have loved all of them. What a great, unique way to learn!

Now to the not so great news. As far as I know, there doesn't exist a way to download these as stand-alone lessons the way you can with TrueFire's other standard selections.

First you have to download their proprietary In the Jam Player. After you've done that, you would need to log in with my login ID/Password that I purchased the In the Jam selection under to get access to the lesson. The player will then proceed to download the full contents of the lesson(Usually 4-5 Gigs) directly to your computer and now it's stored within the player itself. You can then access and play the lesson contents from within the proprietary player.

If you want, tell me the name(s) of the In the Jam lessons you wanted to learn from and I can give you the corresponding name/password I bought them under and we can go about seeing if that creates any kinds of problems for you or me. E.g., Download rejections, account revokations. I don't think there would be a problem as long as only a couple people did it. Now, if we are talking several hundred, I'm sure they would catch on and revoke my account. But I'm comfortable with a couple people doing it. First come, first served!
Bluesman101 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 03:48

Fuseman wrote:
Hello Bluesman101,

Any update on Tom Quayle - Fusion Lesson Bundle?

JTC has a new artist Lari Basilio and as I watched her promo video, I'm so amaze and now i'm checking out some of her videos in youtube. Here it is:

Lari Basilio - 20 Soulful Groovy Licks.

Also, I just wanna ask if you already have Martin Miller Fusion Licks Box Set 1.

Cheers! and Keep safe brother.

-Fuseman

Hey Fuseman!

Tom Quayle's - Fusion Lesson Bundle is Imminent Brother. Just a little more patience. I sold a guitar on ebay and stupid paypal is 'holding' my funds for 21 days because of a lack of history selling even though the guy has got the guitar and couldn't be happier. They are supposed to 'release' the funds on Sept. 5th. If all goes well, I'll have the Fusion Bundle Lesson for you same day or next.

On to Lari Basilio - 20 Soulful Groovy Licks. Oh my God! Not only is she hot, Lari can melt your face with her custom tele and amazing hybrid picking technique. I will pick it up for you brother. No problem!

Finally, Martin Miller's - Fusion Box Set 1. Have it and can do on posting it for you my friend. I will put that up tonight followed by Lari. It's gonna be Jam Track's Central night!

Thanks for the great requests!

Cheers!

No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 21:30
Author:

Bluesman101 wrote:
tWreCK,

Hey Man!

Great request! I happen to have all 6 selections from the In the Jam Series at TrueFire and have loved all of them. What a great, unique way to learn!

Now to the not so great news. As far as I know, there doesn't exist a way to download these as stand-alone lessons the way you can with TrueFire's other standard selections.

First you have to download their proprietary In the Jam Player. After you've done that, you would need to log in with my login ID/Password that I purchased the In the Jam selection under to get access to the lesson. The player will then proceed to download the full contents of the lesson(Usually 4-5 Gigs) directly to your computer and now it's stored within the player itself. You can then access and play the lesson contents from within the proprietary player.

If you want, tell me the name(s) of the In the Jam lessons you wanted to learn from and I can give you the corresponding name/password I bought them under and we can go about seeing if that creates any kinds of problems for you or me. E.g., Download rejections, account revokations. I don't think there would be a problem as long as only a couple people did it. Now, if we are talking several hundred, I'm sure they would catch on and revoke my account. But I'm comfortable with a couple people doing it. First come, first served!

I see - I wasn't aware there weren't any standalone lessons for these releases. I don't want to get you into any trouble with TrueFire. If it isn't a problem then I would choose NYC Funk, Robben Ford Sessions & Modern Grooves.
Fuseman avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 03:23
Author:
Bluesman101 wrote:

Hey Fuseman!

Tom Quayle's - Fusion Lesson Bundle is Imminent Brother. Just a little more patience. I sold a guitar on ebay and stupid paypal is 'holding' my funds for 21 days because of a lack of history selling even though the guy has got the guitar and couldn't be happier. They are supposed to 'release' the funds on Sept. 5th. If all goes well, I'll have the Fusion Bundle Lesson for you same day or next.

On to Lari Basilio - 20 Soulful Groovy Licks. Oh my God! Not only is she hot, Lari can melt your face with her custom tele and amazing hybrid picking technique. I will pick it up for you brother. No problem!

Finally, Martin Miller's - Fusion Box Set 1. Have it and can do on posting it for you my friend. I will put that up tonight followed by Lari. It's gonna be Jam Track's Central night!

Thanks for the great requests!

Cheers!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wassup Bluesman101,

Thanks for the great news brother about Tom Quayle - Fusion Lesson Bundle. I'm getting used to Fourths Tuning, and I don't wanna rush his Fretboard Visualization.

You're right, Lari Basilio's face melting groovy hybrid picking licks is so great. Still can't believe a hot girl can be this good.

Martin Miller - Fusion Box Set 1, Thanks for this amazing upload. In Martin's Fusion Box Set, he offers a lot of fast fusion runs, together with tapping and hybrid picking. But I do like to play Fusion using Martin's approach. It's kinda like modern rock fusion. Well, like I always say, I will try to work on every essentials for Blues Rock Fusion.

Thanks again and Cheers brother!

-Fuseman
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 15:59
Author:
Hey bluesman101,
I already requested music theory stuff, but I would also like to request how to phrase in 14 days by steve stine and guitar zoom. Thanks for considering it. Love your work, and as always, thanks for everything you do.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 2 of 5   [ 72 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1