H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.147.212.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Requests For Bluesman101 Music Tutorials Here

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Bluesman101 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 02:14
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverTurtle
Hey guys,

Well, we had a little hitch is our voting extravaganza. Our second upload selection, Kelly Valleau was DCMA'd. He contacted me and asked me to kindly remove his copyrighted material at this time. I have the policy that, if I'm contacted by a musician, then musician to musician, I will respect that artist's rights to protect their work. I asked him why he wasn't accepting new students anymore but he declined to answer.

This now makes three people who have contacted me to not put their copyrighted material up for public consumption.

1. Kelly Valleau
2. Claus Levin
3. My Music Masterclass

So what do I do about these?
Well, I made a promise to not put them up for PUBLIC consumption. That means no torrents. Or mass downloads.

It doesn't include private trades or just downloads if you've got nothing to trade. My means for doing this is cloud uploads. It's not as sexy or as modern as bittorrent but it will get the job done and has the benefit of being non-trackable(mostly).

So if you need a private download, just PM me, no problem. We'll work something out and I'll get you what you need.

Ok, tomorrows payday so we should get some requests. Until then, back to the voting. Next up, I believe is Metal Method. Let's hope for better luck with this one.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 03:35
Author:
Thanks for the info! I will pm you!
Thank for the sharing, your the best guitarist uploader
My requests:
JTC Jazz Rock Harmonic Soloing Masterclass - James Graydon
JTC Claudio Pietronik Fretboard Freedom Masterclass

Thanks!
kfree avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 16:42
Author:
Bluesman 101 how are you? I just discovered this area so I am sorry for the repeat requests.

I have already sent you a PM about the Metal Method 2016 revision course

and if you have the following:
Guitarzoom:
Beginner Guitar Mastery
6 Minute Guutar
Ear Training Made Easy
Acoustic Guitar in 7 Days
Acoustic Guitar Secrets
Absolute Fretboard Mastery with Steve Stine

Easy Metal Guitar with Mark John Sternal

Thank you very much!!!

kfree
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 01:18
Author:
+1 on the guitarzoom stuff, they're great tutorials.

regards
teebone
silvernote avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 03:54
Author:
Hello sir, i'd like to request Guitarzoom's Ear Training Made Easy and Music Theory Made Easy. Thank you for all the uploads you are awesome!
kfree avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 18:35
Author:
The Metal Method revised 2016 Course 25-48..Please!!!!

Thanks Bluesman, we appreciate you!!!!
Bluesman101 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 04:12
================================================REQUESTS UPDATE====================================================
Hi friends. I thought it was time I give you an update on what requests are pending, probable, done,
working, or not gonna be possible at this time. There are so many of you and only one of me. That being said. I've been
trying to keep up with the list and keep things fair from all angles. The only modifiers I will add is if you donate in
any way, e.g., money, time, talents or if you trade with me, these people get preferential treatment. Except for a few
small items, I'm mostly broke right now, so most of the upcoming items will come from my Christmas list, but not all of
them. I do have several items that are already on the hard drive. Ok then, lets get started:

First off:
Tom Quayle's Fusion Bundle
Yes: It's dropping December 21st when my wife and I exchange our early Christmas gifts. This is guaranteed. No more beating around the bush.

Justin's Complete DVD Selection Set:
This is at a really good price and if I get the money for Christmas I will try to see if I can pick this one up. This is in the maybe category.

Metal Method Complete Guitar Course 2016 - Weeks 25-48
Definitely. Coming

Gibbson007: FRET 12 MARK TREMONTI: THE SOUND AND THE STORY
Maybe. Depending on Christmas cashflow.

Guitarmore:
Fundamental Changes Books:
Jazz Blues Soloing for guitar
Voice Leading Jazz Guitar
Guitar Chords in context
Jazz Guitar Chord Mastery
Minor II V Mastery for Jazz Guitar

Have them all. As soon as I have time to scan them in they will be torrented.
Any particular order you want them scanned in?

I have had a couple people ask me about courses through Artist Works. While I can afford this, unfortunately, at this time, I don't have the time that is required to download one of these courses. I do have one person helping me download and once we are through with our current project, then we can look at other opportunites, including Artist Works. So these are On Hold for now.

Eb21:
the lessons of niels vejlyt:
Guitar Wizardry - Learn Nine Inspiring and Otherworldly licks
Sweep Picking 8 Finger - the ultimate guitar technique
Sweep Picking Virtuosity

This guy is good, I mean really fast, crazy fast. But there's a lot more to playing than speed. For example if you want an example of a modern day shedder who also is very tasteful and plays with lots of melody look at Journey's Neil Schon.
Now, I'm not dogging on your pick Eb21. I have no way of knowing how good a teacher this guy is. His playing just left me a little flat. I will get you these by Jan 1 if money is not a problem K?

GuitarDood:
Sightsinging: The Complete Method for Singers (Musicians Institute Essential Concepts)-Mike Campbell
Encyclopedia of Reading Rhythms: Text and Workbook for All Instruments-Gary Hess.
Jazz-Rock Triad Improvising for Guitar (Musicians Institute: Private Lessons)-Jean-Marc Belkadi

Got all these GuitarDood. Just need to scan them in. Any particular order you want to see them in?

akosiehm:
Chris Letchford Instructional books:
1. Setup Book for 6, 7 & 8 strings
2. Guide to Tapping
3. Guide Technique 360
4. Chris Guitar Technique
5. Progressive Rock Guitar Licks (Hal Leonard)

Asked for all of these for Christmas. Do expect to get some of them.

kfree
teebone
silvernote

Guitar Zoom
Ear Training Made Easy

Asked for, for Christmas. Expect to get.

Also asked for these for Christmas which may or may not have been on someone's list:
GuitarZoom - SongFire
JTC - James Graydon – Harmonic Soloing Masterclass
JTC - Brian Maillard – Modal Techniques: Box Set
JTC - Marco Sfogli – 20 Album Phrases

That is all I have. Now, if I left you out. First, don't panic. It doesn't mean I have forgotten about you or I think your pick is lame. All it means is there are lots of you and one of me and I've missed you. I tried my best to go back through 100's of emails and posts to find all the current requests but I am human and therefore capable of error. Though it would be nice to have them all in one place, that functionality just doesn't exist....yet. So, if I left you out, feel free to add your request to the bottom of this list and I'll address them as they are posted about their status.

Thanks everyone for being so patient and kind. As long as the process remains fun, productive, educational and makes my guitar scream, I see no reason not to keep doing something that makes us all happy. Still, if you have suggestions on how to make this process better, I'm all ears. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season.

-Bluesman101

GuitarDood avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 23:40
Author:
Hey Bluesman!
Thanks for keeping us updated on the constant flow of quality stuff.
I think I'd like you to scan them in this order:
Encyclopedia of Reading Rhythms: Text and Workbook for All Instruments-Gary Hess.
Jazz-Rock Triad Improvising for Guitar (Musicians Institute: Private Lessons)-Jean-Marc Belkadi
Sightsinging: The Complete Method for Singers (Musicians Institute Essential Concepts)-Mike Campbell
Because my rhythm reading absolutely sucks!
Thanks a lot, you are the best!
Take care brother
No avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 01:11
Author:
Great list of tutes there bluesman. Thanks for the consideration.

regards
teebone
No avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 00:14
Author:
Hello Bluesman101. I registered just to tell you that I'm a guitarrist from Spain and I learned a lot thanks to your torrents. I dont have money so your torrents saved my life and I'll be eternally grateful. Here are my requests:

-Lick Library - Levy Clay's Chop Shop Volume 2

-Lick Library - Chord Encyclopedia Vol 3 Extended Harmony

-Lick Library - Chord Encyclopedia Vol 4 Altered Harmony

-Lick Library - Classic Albums - Guns N Roses Apettite For Destruction

Thanks for your work and effort. You are the best ^^
No avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 20:33
Author:
Hi Bluesman101, thanks for the awnswer, i understand you, i'll await for the lessons
kfree avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 13:48
Author:
Didn't know if you wanted the wish list posted here as well.

The Metal Method 2016 revision course 25-48

Guitarzoom:
Beginner Guitar Mastery
6 Minute Guutar
Ear Training Made Easy
Acoustic Guitar in 7 Days
Acoustic Guitar Secrets
Absolute Fretboard Mastery with Steve Stine.

Thanks you are appreciated!!!
ThaliaGrace avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 09:10
Author:
All I can say is "WOW" and take a deep breath, keep calm and wait for this amazing selection.

Keep it Up Seth!!!

Guitarmore:
Guitar Chords in context

Tom Quayle's Fusion Bundle Yes: It's dropping December 21st when my wife and I exchange our early Christmas gifts. This is guaranteed. No more beating around the bush.

Bluesman101 wrote:
================================================REQUESTS UPDATE====================================================
Hi friends. I thought it was time I give you an update on what requests are pending, probable, done,
working, or not gonna be possible at this time. There are so many of you and only one of me. That being said. I've been
trying to keep up with the list and keep things fair from all angles. The only modifiers I will add is if you donate in
any way, e.g., money, time, talents or if you trade with me, these people get preferential treatment. Except for a few
small items, I'm mostly broke right now, so most of the upcoming items will come from my Christmas list, but not all of
them. I do have several items that are already on the hard drive. Ok then, lets get started:

First off:
Tom Quayle's Fusion Bundle
Yes: It's dropping December 21st when my wife and I exchange our early Christmas gifts. This is guaranteed. No more beating around the bush.

Justin's Complete DVD Selection Set:
This is at a really good price and if I get the money for Christmas I will try to see if I can pick this one up. This is in the maybe category.

Metal Method Complete Guitar Course 2016 - Weeks 25-48
Definitely. Coming

Gibbson007: FRET 12 MARK TREMONTI: THE SOUND AND THE STORY
Maybe. Depending on Christmas cashflow.

Guitarmore:
Guitar Chords in context

Have them all. As soon as I have time to scan them in they will be torrented.
Any particular order you want them scanned in?

I have had a couple people ask me about courses through Artist Works. While I can afford this, unfortunately, at this time, I don't have the time that is required to download one of these courses. I do have one person helping me download and once we are through with our current project, then we can look at other opportunites, including Artist Works. So these are On Hold for now.

Eb21:
the lessons of niels vejlyt:
Guitar Wizardry - Learn Nine Inspiring and Otherworldly licks
Sweep Picking 8 Finger - the ultimate guitar technique
Sweep Picking Virtuosity

This guy is good, I mean really fast, crazy fast. But there's a lot more to playing than speed. For example if you want an example of a modern day shedder who also is very tasteful and plays with lots of melody look at Journey's Neil Schon.
Now, I'm not dogging on your pick Eb21. I have no way of knowing how good a teacher this guy is. His playing just left me a little flat. I will get you these by Jan 1 if money is not a problem K?

GuitarDood:

Got all these GuitarDood. Just need to scan them in. Any particular order you want to see them in?

akosiehm:
Chris Letchford Instructional books:
1. Setup Book for 6, 7 & 8 strings
2. Guide to Tapping
3. Guide Technique 360
4. Chris Guitar Technique
5. Progressive Rock Guitar Licks (Hal Leonard)

Asked for all of these for Christmas. Do expect to get some of them.

kfree
teebone
silvernote

Guitar Zoom
Ear Training Made Easy

Asked for, for Christmas. Expect to get.

Also asked for these for Christmas which may or may not have been on someone's list:
GuitarZoom - SongFire
JTC - James Graydon – Harmonic Soloing Masterclass
JTC - Brian Maillard – Modal Techniques: Box Set
JTC - Marco Sfogli – 20 Album Phrases

That is all I have. Now, if I left you out. First, don't panic. It doesn't mean I have forgotten about you or I think your pick is lame. All it means is there are lots of you and one of me and I've missed you. I tried my best to go back through 100's of emails and posts to find all the current requests but I am human and therefore capable of error. Though it would be nice to have them all in one place, that functionality just doesn't exist....yet. So, if I left you out, feel free to add your request to the bottom of this list and I'll address them as they are posted about their status.

Thanks everyone for being so patient and kind. As long as the process remains fun, productive, educational and makes my guitar scream, I see no reason not to keep doing something that makes us all happy. Still, if you have suggestions on how to make this process better, I'm all ears. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season.

-Bluesman101

Bluesman101 avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 05:12
All I can say is: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I've just finished watching the promo for the Jam Track Central's Modal Techniques Masterclass, which BTW is 30% off for JTC End of Year sale(more for me than you :o))

Anyway, this course is totally badass. It's got the Modes broken down and a solo to demonstrate each one. AND...AND... a TECHNIQUES course built up around it ALL IN ONE COURSE. AND, the guy who's teaching the course is another total badass on guitar.

My whole point for this is not whether or not I should get this course, obviously I should. It just, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" There's so many great...scratch that, let's say bordering on virtuoso style player's out there and I'm sitting at home wondering, Wow!, this looks fantastic and I dig into this a couple of days until something else comes out and I say, Wow, this looks even better, gotta have this one.

Flat out, there's simply too much material out there and, being a broker of all this information to you guys, I'm damn near paralyzed by information overload. So what did I do?

I had to block out all the noise. Follow my instincts. When I sit down, it's just me and my guitar, no TV, no computer, no wife, nothing to interrupt my focus. I haven't gone through all the tutorials I've purchased/acquired for you guys, but I have sampled quite a few and the bits and peaces I've picked up have all become part of my repertoire.

I start with some warm-up exercises from books, DVD's and some I've invented on my own. Then I go into technique development for the left and right hand synchonization for speed and accuracy. The next part is for Scales: Minor Pentatonic, Major Pentatonic, Diatonic Major & Minor Scales and Harmonic Minor Scales. I also do the modes of the Major Scale. Next up is Chord work: diads, triads, etc. Next are arpeggios which are natural to follow after chords as they derive from said chords. Major, minor, dominant, diminished. Next comes sweep picking. And, lastly Song Repertoire fun songs, and project songs and soloing projects. That's it. Easy Peasy. 3 hours depending on how long I jam on songs.

I would be curious to know how many of you are suffering from information overload since I'm the supplier of the information. Is there anything I can do that would help the situation? For instance, rate an upload as Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced; Show Runtime of Videos; Rate the category of the upload, e.g., Soloing: Pentatoic Minor Speed Scales.

Is there any particular thing you are doing in your practicing that helps. What doesn't work, e.g., Increasing picking speed faster and faster for left-right hand synchonization without a metronome definitely does NOT work.

Sorry to turn this into a blog entry but, since we can no longer chat via the KAT model I needed to vent so this is a second best alternative. Feel free to comment good or bad. I can take criticism.

Oh God! It's almost Christmas Eve. Everybody be sure to look in their stockings. Santa Bluesman is going to leave you some goodies. More Overload commin' your way!! Peace in 2017!

chipmunk2022 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:32
Author:
Hello Bluesman. Happy holidays (and also happy holidays to everybody out there), and thanks a lot for the great tutorials.
Speed and stamina is what I struggle as a guitar player, so I thought I can make this request which can help me and lots of other players overcome it. Its whole content is alternate picking, so it can be very helpful.

www.alfred.com/Products/German-Schausss-Speed-Guitar--00-44775.aspx

Thanks a lot again, and Merry Christmas everyone!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 72 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3