View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

TO all KAT Users

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 07:41
Author: ModeratorET lover
Hi there

I just wanted to make this thread and let you all know, we welcome each and everyone one of you with open arms. Were happy to have you here with us at ET but just wanted to say some of you i know have been comparing us with KAT. We are not KAT but ET, every site is different. ET is our home and some have been disrespecting the way the site is, how we run it and so on. Please don't...... this is our home and i would never dream of going to a site and disrespecting it. I know it must seem different but when you first joined KAT that would have taken some time to get used to. So give it some time here too and hopefully you will get to love ET just as much as we do.

Thank you all and please enjoy your stay, be happy and safe.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 09:10
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
I think at the first time they will do many wrong by the mistake, but we, KAT user know HOW TO FOllOW THE RULES, just give some time. and also thanks for head up.
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 15:23
Author: BannedWarned
Ange1 your wasting your breath on this one.....This XpoZitory is a KAT loving moron who has no real love or respect for our site, he will go to any length to make excuses for and defend those who try to change us and hate us because of envy and jealousy. That's his/her/its deal, this aint its home, he couldnt possibly understand, he'll agree and try to appear as though he is supportive, but his care is as fake as it is....

As soon as a suitable replacement for that cesspool called KAT is available most if not all of them will scurry back like cockroaches exposed to light..
ChairmanMeow avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 16:23
Author:
Thanks Ange1. I'm happy to upload here.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 17:14
Really, Who's care about ET here?? me and you?? You just showing that already by using your f..king big mouth in community. Didn't you damaging ET reputation by that? I'm felt ashamed for that, many user get hurt by your language. So if you want to talk with any peoples, first talk to yourself with that language.. and i'm moron, and i'm so happy that god didn't make me like you. Who didn't have a sense.. next time do not use community to abuse anyone.. If you have something to say use PM.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 22:03
Author: ModeratorET lover
Xpoz, i am sure if anyone gets something wrong they will learn in time and your welcome :)

ChairmanMeow, glad to have you here and thank you :)

Cat hopefully i wont be wasting my breath lol but just wanted to make it clear to all KAT members. A lot of members as we know are supporters here and probably use other sites, and a lot of new members. Even if they don't stay we can't force them but just wanted to let them know that we welcome them :)

So everyone can we please stop the arguments , time to move on and enjoy ET.
LsunderL avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 03:00
Author:
Hi! Guess this is a good place to post first. Yes I am in fact came from the KAT forums as well as some others. I am really upset about what happened.That site was great. Had a lot of nice people on the forums. Found A lot of amazing stuff because of them. Like Comics I couldn't find anywhere else. That place was it. Hope to get the same kind of help here. And I'll try to stay active as much as I can. :]
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:02
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
A warm welcome to all new members,as long as you don’t fart in bed we will be happy with your company
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 14:44
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
SiLvErDuSt wrote:
A warm welcome to all new members,as long as you don’t fart in bed we will be happy with your company

Is that your fetish?
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 14:32
Author:
Obviously, us KAT users will find ET different, and of course we are still reeling from a great loss.. but I'm hear to say that although I feel nothing will ever replace my beloved KAT you will NEVER find any disrespect from me, or from my true KAT friends who find their way here.

As Pirates all, we arrived here for the same reason as you guys did... and as we KAT we know how to follow rules (At least most of us do) and those that do not should be driven away as they would have been on KAT.

Thank you for the welcome here, I will spend time getting used to the way ET works..

As for my fellow KAT survivors... HELLO!
Cat_Minister avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 15:51
Author:
Well said m8.KAT will never be forgotten but ET is one hell of a place too.welcome and hello to you.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 18:24
Gryffon wrote:
Obviously, us KAT users will find ET different, and of course we are still reeling from a great loss.. but I'm hear to say that although I feel nothing will ever replace my beloved KAT you will NEVER find any disrespect from me, or from my true KAT friends who find their way here.

As Pirates all, we arrived here for the same reason as you guys did... and as we KAT we know how to follow rules (At least most of us do) and those that do not should be driven away as they would have been on KAT.

Thank you for the welcome here, I will spend time getting used to the way ET works..

Well said mate, welcome to our new HOME ET. Enjoy your stay.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 01:32
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
XpoZ wrote:
Gryffon wrote:

Well said mate, welcome to our new HOME ET. Enjoy your stay.
I too was a member there and it was a good site but imo not up to ET standards! the welcome mat is out for all Kat members here, hope you all enjoy your time here and hope that as you say you Do know how to follow the rules because we do enforce them as part of keeping this site clean and free of virus snd malware etc... so welcome all!! ET is THE site and always will be.
data9724 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 19:41
Author:
Well, each site is different, so us old KAT users should all be able to do fine here too, now that KAT is gone. I for one can see some room for improvement in my specialty area, comics, where there is a total of 1736 torrents.
I just got upload rights, and I will start over the coming weeks/months to upload all the stuff I had up on KAT. When I am done, the comic section should be 20% bigger
DoT_Phrozen avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 03:40
Author:
Well, lets hope that this clear web Torrent community lives long and strong. RIP kat.cr
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1