ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 222, 223  [Next]
Page 105 of 223   [ 3334 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 09:45
Author:


Mulva1989 wrote:


Atmosfear wrote:
I never uploaded before, I'm trying to share an album that doesn't seem to be easy to get.

Sorry we don't give out upload status for single uploads.


I'm ready to upload nine OST albums. Is this enough for trial uploader?

Thanks.
DoomHand avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:27
Author:
Hi, I would like to apply for trail uploader status. I would upload torrents of blu-ray movies, documentaries, music (320 kbps) and a lot more stuff.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:53
Author: Site FriendSun
DoomHand wrote:
Hi, I would like to apply for trail uploader status. I would upload torrents of blu-ray movies, documentaries, music (320 kbps) and a lot more stuff.
Denied
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:11
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Atmosfear wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:


Atmosfear wrote:
I never uploaded before, I'm trying to share an album that doesn't seem to be easy to get.

Sorry we don't give out upload status for single uploads.


I'm ready to upload nine OST albums. Is this enough for trial uploader?

Thanks.
We like to verify a bunch of torrents before giving out upload status.. Please start your uploading elsewhere first and re-apply, then we'll evaluate.
WaleedRertro avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 13:45
Author:

I love to share anything which is Hard to find over the web since im seriously get exhausted when trynig to get something from internet.

So, yes i want to make it easy to other people to find what i really get wrecked to find it espicially in ebooks, comics and maagzines.

I had an account on 1337.to, i wanna continue my torrent journey here on ET.



WaleedRertro avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 13:48
Author:
1337x.to not rarbg
No avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 13:56
Author:


Mulva1989 wrote:


Alice_Cheon wrote:

Silmarillion wrote:


Alice_Cheon wrote:
Hello everyone, my name is Alice and I'd like to be an uploader because I'm transliating and editing a manga named koi kaze in my language (italian) and I want to share it with everyone! Please allow me to be un uploader, this is my dream!
I'm already an uploader in piratebay
Thank you!
Alice_Cheon

whats your username in tpb


Hi, my username is A_C

Only 1 torrent uploaded..
Please re-apply in a week when you have at least a dozen torrents uploaded.


I have an account on 1337x, too. However, even there I uploaded just one torrent
I'm uploading manga scan, and it has only 5 volumes, I will never upload more than five torrents!
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 14:08
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Alice_Cheon wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:


Alice_Cheon wrote:

Silmarillion wrote:


Alice_Cheon wrote:
Hello everyone, my name is Alice and I'd like to be an uploader because I'm transliating and editing a manga named koi kaze in my language (italian) and I want to share it with everyone! Please allow me to be un uploader, this is my dream!
I'm already an uploader in piratebay
Thank you!
Alice_Cheon

whats your username in tpb


Hi, my username is A_C

Only 1 torrent uploaded..
Please re-apply in a week when you have at least a dozen torrents uploaded.


I have an account on 1337x, too. However, even there I uploaded just one torrent
I'm uploading manga scan, and it has only 5 volumes, I will never upload more than five torrents!

Denied permanently
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 17:31
Author: Site FriendSun
WaleedRertro wrote:
I love to share anything which is Hard to find over the web since im seriously get exhausted when trynig to get something from internet.

So, yes i want to make it easy to other people to find what i really get wrecked to find it espicially in ebooks, comics and maagzines.

I had an account on 1337.to, i wanna continue my torrent journey here on ET.


Denied
https://1337x.to/user/WaleedRertro/
Message: Bad Username
No avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 19:43
Author:
I m also getting trial uploading status!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 20:19
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
mmflaw wrote:
I m also getting trial uploading status!
if you are asking then denied unless you can come up with some previous verifiable uploading experience.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 21:58
Author:
My first attempt to upload. It's a DVDRip of an old (1969) movie which was very difficult to get because the original was only available as a broken .ISO file on Torrents
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 22:05
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Spamsegat wrote:
My first attempt to upload. It's a DVDRip of an old (1969) movie which was very difficult to get because the original was only available as a broken .ISO file on Torrents

Denied-upload elsewhere so we can verify you at a later date
F13 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 05:05
Author:


Mulva1989 wrote:


F13 wrote:
Hi dear admin !
I wish to be able to upload music torrent.
I cant find the OST from tv series Lucifer, but now i try my best to make my own collection of this ost. So hope I can share it with who that love that show OST. Thx

F13

Sorry we don't grant upload status for single uploads.

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 05:22
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
F13 wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
F13 wrote:
Hi dear admin !
I wish to be able to upload music torrent.
I cant find the OST from tv series Lucifer, but now i try my best to make my own collection of this ost. So hope I can share it with who that love that show OST. Thx

F13
Sorry we don't grant upload status for single uploads.
I know what I said...
If you want to upload more then just the one, then please start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply when you have at least a dozen uploads.. Then we'll re-evaluate.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 222, 223  [Next]
Page 105 of 223   [ 3334 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5