ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Deadman.Apocalypse.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Bye.Bye.Man.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.144.250.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 115, 116, 117 ... 223, 224  [Next]
Page 116 of 224   [ 3360 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:42
Author:
I'd like to uploads wallpapers movies etc for fun ..
xyz0x avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:34
Author:
Hi;
I am uploader from 1337X.
1337x.to/user/xyz0x/

I uploaded +40 files.
can you give me Trial Uploader status please? thanks.




gerald99 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:37
Author: Site FriendSun
xyz0x wrote:
Hi;
I am uploader from 1337X.
1337x.to/user/xyz0x/

I uploaded +40 files.
can you give me Trial Uploader status please? thanks.



Denied we're good on porn.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:38
Author: Site FriendSun
Zorpapi wrote:
I'd like to uploads wallpapers movies etc for fun ..
Denied
FireAndBlood avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 13:07
Author:


Mulva1989 wrote:
Please start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have at least a dozen uploads for us to verify. Then we'll consider.

never mind then.
you not worth the trouble
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 13:22
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkiemen
hello i would like to get uploader status..i enocode movies/tv episodes etc..some of my enocoded file has been uploaded here aswell i am IchiMaruGin/GunGravE..i also upload on iptorrents,my id is djmehrab there
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 14:30
Author: SuperAdmin
IchiMaruGin wrote:
hello i would like to get uploader status..i enocode movies/tv episodes etc..some of my enocoded file has been uploaded here aswell i am IchiMaruGin/GunGravE..i also upload on iptorrents,my id is djmehrab there

we have more than enough rencoders covering that section sorry but not interested
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 15:24
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkiemen


ozi wrote:


IchiMaruGin wrote:
hello i would like to get uploader status..i enocode movies/tv episodes etc..some of my enocoded file has been uploaded here aswell i am IchiMaruGin/GunGravE..i also upload on iptorrents,my id is djmehrab there


we have more than enough rencoders covering that section sorry but not interested



lol okay..then why your trusted uploaders keep uploading my files here??

i just thought if your trusted uploaders upload my files here i could just upload them on here instead..
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 15:33
Author: Blocked
Hey There, I was a verified uploader on KAT, And since it is no longer available I cannot provide any pieces of evidence.
But, After KAT down I've created an account on 1337x.to, and I started to upload some movies.
I have a recording section in my country and I do some movies cloning job, here's my 1337x account, Kindly review my request accurately,Thanks.
Please note that my 1337x account is registered with my real name.

1337x .to/user/Moeanas/
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 15:50
Author:
For verifiable experience... On Demonoid my username is "friendlydonkey" I've been a member since June 5th 2007. Even though I don't use Demonoid often anymore since it's fall and resurrection.

This was my torrent I'd uploaded initially on KAT (RIP), that I found here:

It's basically the same torrent I want to upload here, but with the latest season.

Like I said, I'm just trying to find a new community. They all fall seemingly after a while. Demonoid. Then Kick Ass Torrent. But Extra Torrent seems to be going strong now. I just wanna contribute in my own way now.

I hope you can see my intentions are good and you will approve my uploading.

Thanks.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 16:03
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
kingdemento wrote:
For verifiable experience... On Demonoid my username is "friendlydonkey" I've been a member since June 5th 2007. Even though I don't use Demonoid often anymore since it's fall and resurrection.

This was my torrent I'd uploaded initially on KAT (RIP), that I found here:

It's basically the same torrent I want to upload here, but with the latest season.

Like I said, I'm just trying to find a new community. They all fall seemingly after a while. Demonoid. Then Kick Ass Torrent. But Extra Torrent seems to be going strong now. I just wanna contribute in my own way now.

I hope you can see my intentions are good and you will approve my uploading.

Thanks.
Your last demonoid upload is almost 5 years old...
Please re-apply when you have at least a dozen recent uploads for us to evaluate.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 16:06
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
IvanChavez wrote:
Hey There, I was a verified uploader on KAT, And since it is no longer available I cannot provide any pieces of evidence.
But, After KAT down I've created an account on 1337x.to, and I started to upload some movies.
I have a recording section in my country and I do some movies cloning job, here's my 1337x account, Kindly review my request accurately,Thanks.
Please note that my 1337x account is registered with my real name.

1337x .to/user/Moeanas/
Denied.
Most of your uploads are software. Which you can't upload as trial uploader (as can be read on the first page). And most of the movies you uploaded are detagged releases.
Lonellobo avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 08:00
Author:
I was a uploader on KickAss for almost then 3 years (username Lonelobo) and have some other account that are used (but not as mutch ass my old kickass acc) on other sites (piratebay/1337/... also Lonelobo).
I encode/record my own dutch dubbed anime series (pokemon/beyblade/danny phantom/...)
I have more then 15 active uploads from those past years but since kickass went down i dont have a place to upload newer torrents (more recent encodes/new seasons).
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 08:37
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Lonellobo wrote:
I was a uploader on KickAss for almost then 3 years (username Lonelobo) and have some other account that are used (but not as mutch ass my old kickass acc) on other sites (piratebay/1337/... also Lonelobo).
I encode/record my own dutch dubbed anime series (pokemon/beyblade/danny phantom/...)
I have more then 15 active uploads from those past years but since kickass went down i dont have a place to upload newer torrents (more recent encodes/new seasons).
Sorry denied.
Most of what you uploaded is at least 3 months old and is mostly dead already.
You can reapply when you have at least a dozen recent healthy torrents for us to consider.
Btw I also see you uploaded some software.. You can't upload apps/games as trial uploader so we won't be considering those.
Lonellobo avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 09:08
Author:
that software i uploaded was becouse there wasnt a torrent at that time
strange that the sites tell those torrents are dead, im uploading right now with all my torrents and they all heve at least 3 fully seeders.
For the age thing, its true they most are more then 3 months old. Thats becouse when kickass whent down i didnt have a real pacle to upload my newer torents (exept to 1337x, where i just uploaded some newer torrents)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 115, 116, 117 ... 223, 224  [Next]
Page 116 of 224   [ 3360 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5