ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.99.141.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 222, 223  [Next]
Page 20 of 223   [ 3334 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:21
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
stevensm93 wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:


stevensm93 wrote:
Hi,I want to become uploader,I was having account at KAT with 50+ torrents with the same username as here,I will upload mainly hip-hop music.I have a big collection with very rare albums and mixtapes,thanks.

You have any other sites where you upload?


another one account here : 1337x.to/user/ivangenov95/
wait pm
edit done
flekzoid avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 23:04
Author:
Hi,

I'm uploading a series of eBooks edited by myself of SciFi stories around Isaac Asimov's Robot, Empire and Foundation themes.

I had an account in KAT. Have one in TPB and 1337x with the same username (flekzoid).

The torrents already uploaded can be searched with the keywords "asimov ref"

Thank you


Attachment:

File Comment: Next instalment of "Asimov's Unabridged Robot : Empire : Foundation"
cover.jpg  [ 458.1 KB | Downloads: 3 ]
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 23:58
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
flekzoid wrote:
Hi,

I'm uploading a series of eBooks edited by myself of SciFi stories around Isaac Asimov's Robot, Empire and Foundation themes.

I had an account in KAT. Have one in TPB and 1337x with the same username (flekzoid).

The torrents already uploaded can be searched with the keywords "asimov ref"

Thank you
Can you post a comment in your latest upload on TPB for us as verification that it's yours?
digitalmaza avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 02:44
Author:
Hey Admin, i want to upload Tutorial of udemy WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap
.Its a premium Theme development tutorial. in future i want to upload tutorials as well.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 03:15
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
digitalmaza wrote:
Hey Admin, i want to upload Tutorial of udemy WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap
.Its a premium Theme development tutorial. in future i want to upload tutorials as well.
denied pending verifiable uploading exp.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:13
Author:
Hello, I would like to apply for Trial Uploader Status. I will be uploading and sharing my own created Android applications.


Here is an example of my application:
alphagamers net/threads/zippyshare-simple-search-ver-2-7-1.201059/
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:26
Author: Site FriendSun
ArnoldasM wrote:
Hello, I would like to apply for Trial Uploader Status. I will be uploading and sharing my own created Android applications.


Here is an example of my application:
alphagamers net/threads/zippyshare-simple-search-ver-2-7-1.201059/
Denied
digitalmaza avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 16:48
Author:


19tommy59 wrote:


digitalmaza wrote:
Hey Admin, i want to upload Tutorial of udemy WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap
.Its a premium Theme development tutorial. in future i want to upload tutorials as well.

denied pending verifiable uploading exp.



hey i am uploader at tpb

thepiratebay.org/user/Tutsdiy/
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 16:58
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
digitalmaza wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:


digitalmaza wrote:
Hey Admin, i want to upload Tutorial of udemy WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap
.Its a premium Theme development tutorial. in future i want to upload tutorials as well.

denied pending verifiable uploading exp.



hey i am uploader at tpb

thepiratebay.org/user/Tutsdiy/
You just uploaded your first torrent there.
Keep on uploading and re-apply in a month or so when you have a reasonable amount of uploads for us to evaluate.
KTBOYZ avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 17:36
Author:
I was a uploader on KickAssTorrents literally the day it went down under the username Mannkt .Im A movie Geek, Yes ! Indeed I Am , I Love To Watch Movies Especially Hollywood Movies And I Love To Shere My Experience And Opinion Of It With Others . I have Really Big One request I Want Upload Movies On Ur Website.... Please Give Me Trial Uploader Status..... Thanks
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 17:48
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
KTBOYZ wrote:
I was a uploader on KickAssTorrents literally the day it went down under the username Mannkt .Im A movie Geek, Yes ! Indeed I Am , I Love To Watch Movies Especially Hollywood Movies And I Love To Shere My Experience And Opinion Of It With Others . I have Really Big One request I Want Upload Movies On Ur Website.... Please Give Me Trial Uploader Status..... Thanks
everyone knows that we cannot verify Kat acts. anymore so we need other verifiable uploading experience denied until that time. ps and you dont even post in the proper category
gtnet avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 18:19
Author: Blocked
I had about 30-40 torrents on KAT. I'm not a verified uploader on any other site as I used to only upload to KAT and only recently began uploading again.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 18:30
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
gtnet wrote:
I had about 30-40 torrents on KAT. I'm not a verified uploader on any other site as I used to only upload to KAT and only recently began uploading again.
Please start uploading elsewhere for now. Re-apply in a week or 2 when you have some verifiable uploading experience for us to evaluate.
flekzoid avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 20:54
Author:

Mulva1989 wrote:
Can you post a comment in your latest upload on TPB for us as verification that it's yours?


Hi,

Comment posted at 2016-09-06 22:48 CET in torrent 'Asimov ref 09'

Thanks.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 21:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
flekzoid wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Can you post a comment in your latest upload on TPB for us as verification that it's yours?


Hi,

Comment posted at 2016-09-06 22:48 CET in torrent 'Asimov ref 09'

Thanks.
Granted..
PM sent.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 222, 223  [Next]
Page 20 of 223   [ 3334 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1