ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.205.15.219.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 224, 225  [Next]
Page 3 of 225   [ 3372 posts ]
AuthorMessage
semontrax avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:17
Author:
I've been uploading from time to time to KAT and TPB under this username for a few years now. I generally upload Fan Edits but have recently branched out to repacks of various TV shows. I only have about 25 torrents in total but I keep them all seeded and recently have started using a seedbox too.
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:25
Author: AdminSun
Schvoss wrote:
Capitalism The Unknown Ideal
Objectivism The Philosophy of Ayn Rand
Philosophy Who Needs It
The Virtue of Selfishness
Mein Kampf The Ford Translation
Bang: More Lays in 60 Days
Day Bang: How to Casually Pick up Girls During the Day
The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
The Meaning of Life Perspectives from the Worlds Great Intellectual Traditions
The Art Of War
The Prince by Machiavelli

[ALL THOSE ARE AUDIO BOOKS] [MP3]

I can get almost every book there is on Audible will take me around 1-2 days.

Ok i will give you trial status but plz read the rules 1st
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:30
Author: AdminSun
TheSun wrote:
hello sir/ma'm
Iam a movie encoder and uploader..i used to encode movies under 1gb..the people those who have limited bandwidth can download my torrents..
Usually iam a uploader in other sites:-
crystaltorrents-
flashtorrents-
and also uploading on thepiratebay...

Links/usernames plz
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:38
Author: AdminSun
semontrax wrote:
I've been uploading from time to time to KAT and TPB under this username for a few years now. I generally upload Fan Edits but have recently branched out to repacks of various TV shows. I only have about 25 torrents in total but I keep them all seeded and recently have started using a seedbox too.

Plz post back later i cant check just getting database maintenance error atm :)
semontrax avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 13:02
Author:
Hi again, I just rechecked and the 10 minutes maintenance seems to have ended.



It doesn't actually have all my torrents on there, there are a couple (Xavier Renegade Angel for example) who got lost when KAT got shut down.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 13:06
Author: Site FriendSun
pocmax wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


pocmax wrote:
Hello, I would ask for trial uploader status. I am not new in this area and I know how to prepare and upload a torrent. I want to upload in XXX area - pictures, clips ... of course nothing forbidden. I was uploader in p2pbg.com, but the site is realy small and it is not developing. My user name there is redert, but I think you cant visit my control panel without a pass. I got around 70-80 torrents there. If you need more info do not hesitate to contact me.
All best

Provide userdetails&id= @ p2pbg.com


Hello again. In this torrent there is no such link. I can show you and image or give you the password (do not use it anymore in PM if it's an option) You can't see my control panel and torrents within without log in acc.
Based on your screenshot of 21 torrents, only 3 showing seeded denied.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 13:10
Author: Site FriendSun
semontrax wrote:
Hi again, I just rechecked and the 10 minutes maintenance seems to have ended.



It doesn't actually have all my torrents on there, there are a couple (Xavier Renegade Angel for example) who got lost when KAT got shut down.
pm sent

Edit Confirmed semontrax @ tpb
No avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 13:25
Author:

gerald99 wrote:


pocmax wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


pocmax wrote:
Hello, I would ask for trial uploader status. I am not new in this area and I know how to prepare and upload a torrent. I want to upload in XXX area - pictures, clips ... of course nothing forbidden. I was uploader in p2pbg.com, but the site is realy small and it is not developing. My user name there is redert, but I think you cant visit my control panel without a pass. I got around 70-80 torrents there. If you need more info do not hesitate to contact me.
All best

Provide userdetails&id= @ p2pbg.com


Hello again. In this torrent there is no such link. I can show you and image or give you the password (do not use it anymore in PM if it's an option) You can't see my control panel and torrents within without log in acc.

Based on your screenshot of 21 torrents, only 3 showing seeded denied.


Those torrents are old I do not use this site anymore and I do not seed there. As you can see they are downloaded a lot of times. You want proof about my upload experience and I show you my previous work as uploader. I can take picture of all torrent that I've upload but what is the point. So please tell me yes or no. I am asking for a trial upload period, not to buy your website.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 13:51
Author: Site FriendSun
pocmax wrote:
gerald99 wrote:


pocmax wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


pocmax wrote:
Hello, I would ask for trial uploader status. I am not new in this area and I know how to prepare and upload a torrent. I want to upload in XXX area - pictures, clips ... of course nothing forbidden. I was uploader in p2pbg.com, but the site is realy small and it is not developing. My user name there is redert, but I think you cant visit my control panel without a pass. I got around 70-80 torrents there. If you need more info do not hesitate to contact me.
All best

Provide userdetails&id= @ p2pbg.com


Hello again. In this torrent there is no such link. I can show you and image or give you the password (do not use it anymore in PM if it's an option) You can't see my control panel and torrents within without log in acc.

Based on your screenshot of 21 torrents, only 3 showing seeded denied.


Those torrents are old I do not use this site anymore and I do not seed there. As you can see they are downloaded a lot of times. You want proof about my upload experience and I show you my previous work as uploader. I can take picture of all torrent that I've upload but what is the point. So please tell me yes or no. I am asking for a trial upload period, not to buy your website.
lol and here I thought we were going to have a new owner...
Might want to keep the pics, we don't verify them. Any video must be minimum 8 minutes in length.
Sending pm with more great information!
No avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 14:46
Author:

LRS wrote:


TheSun wrote:
hello sir/ma'm
Iam a movie encoder and uploader..i used to encode movies under 1gb..the people those who have limited bandwidth can download my torrents..
Usually iam a uploader in other sites:-
crystaltorrents-
flashtorrents-
and also uploading on thepiratebay...


Links/usernames plz


Username-RishiBhai
links-i have attached a file





Attachment:

upload.txt  [ 190 B | Downloads: 9 ]
xganonx avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 14:49
Author:
So, just to verify, even though I have 20+ WiiU games ready to add to extratorrent.cc (which has none), it will be instantly denied because the full rules state:

"Upload Software,Games, of any kind (Only Trusted Uploaders can upload these)"

I suppose going from nothing status to Trusted Uploader is impossible. What do you recommend we do to gain a reputation prior to applying for Trusted Uploader status? Especially when our specialty on other websites was strictly "Games".

Thank you for reading.
Soup avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 15:28
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
xganonx wrote:
So, just to verify, even though I have 20+ WiiU games ready to add to extratorrent.cc (which has none), it will be instantly denied because the full rules state:

"Upload Software,Games, of any kind (Only Trusted Uploaders can upload these)"

I suppose going from nothing status to Trusted Uploader is impossible. What do you recommend we do to gain a reputation prior to applying for Trusted Uploader status? Especially when our specialty on other websites was strictly "Games".

Thank you for reading.
Your welcome
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 19:55
Author: AdminSun
TheSun wrote:
LRS wrote:


TheSun wrote:
hello sir/ma'm
Iam a movie encoder and uploader..i used to encode movies under 1gb..the people those who have limited bandwidth can download my torrents..
Usually iam a uploader in other sites:-
crystaltorrents-
flashtorrents-
and also uploading on thepiratebay...


Links/usernames plz


Username-RishiBhai
links-i have attached a file

A quick look and not a lot to go, post back when you get some more torrents added. thanks
No avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 22:17
Author:
I have access to indie screeners and am able to post HD bluray rips to the site on torrent. Please give me the ability to upload, I have looked at all the rules, thank you.
Soup avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 22:36
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
alien775 wrote:
I have access to indie screeners and am able to post HD bluray rips to the site on torrent. Please give me the ability to upload, I have looked at all the rules, thank you.
Not interested, moan all you want
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 224, 225  [Next]
Page 3 of 225   [ 3372 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5